We start our exploration in India’s heart - Madhya Pradesh. The Pachmarhi hill station of the Satpura ranges has an abundance of terrains, landscapes, sceneries and species to get acquainted with, so let’s begin. The trekking point has to be reached at 8 AM in the morning post which a discussion with the accompanying naturalist will take place. If you’re staying over at the Moustache Gypsy camp, you can opt for taking the transportation we arrange for you for Rs. 100 beck and forth.
We begin our trek through the rich woods of Pachmarhi. Making our way through the excess of forests and wildlife towards a beautiful pool. Don’t be too surprised if you see tiny ponds along the way, they’ll be your companions along the way. Check out the pool discovered by Sir J. Tinum during his exploration in the area. Being discovered by him, the lake was naturally named after him. Look at the beauty around the lake and feel a sense of calm. There are a lot of hidden caves around, asking to be discovered - go find them! Maybe you’ll find medieval paintings too. The early man was an excellent artist, right? There’s a mythical temple here as well. Popularly known as the Chota Mahadev temple, it is known to hold great relevance with Lord Shiv & Bhasmasur.
It’s time for a forest walk where the Naturalist will come in handy - ask them as many questions as you’d like. They’re certified and some of them are former residents of this forest. Pick a place to devour your delicious packed lunch and it’s time to head back. We have some complimentary juice for you on the way back! The day has been full of discoveries and with this realization, the trek comes to an end.
Tinum Pool with Chota Mahadev
Start/End Point: Pachmarhi
Start/End Time: 8 am to 5:30 pm
Trek: 12 km
Reach the requested spot 30 min before the scheduled slot.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & Extra face masks
1. A guided hike to Tinum Pool with Chota Mahadev
2. Packed Lunch (Paneer, Veg, Rice, Chapati, Salad)
3. A refrefshing glass of Juice.
4. Forest & Naturalist fee
5. And lots of memories
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.