Let’s explore the Pachmarhi hill station in Madhya Pradesh. It’s also affectionately known as Satpura ki Rani by the locals. The reason being that it’s blessed with splendid views of the Satpura ranges, rich in biodiversity. Home to many ponds, waterfalls, rivers and forests, it’s only natural that a spectrum of animals also co-exist in this environment. We begin our trek from a common meeting point. For our guests at the Moustache Gypsy camp, we can arrange transportation for Rs.100 including the way to the meeting spot and back.
Once you have a detailed briefing with the naturalist at the meeting point, it’s time to head into the dense forests of Pachmarhi. Observe the plethora of flora and fauna spread in the area. You’ll see the natural diversity of each plant and tree. The trail gives you a view of trees so unique from each other that it’s almost like having an out-worldly experience.
As you move forward on the trail, you’ll start noticing something glittery falling from the sky. Check it out, examine it in detail. The shiny substance falling from the sky is in fact the Silver falls - You’ve reached it! Hurray! Have lunch to the glistening view of the water falling as it reflects the sunlight, appearing silver. Go and take a dip in the pond it makes. It’s time for lunch to the view of the silver falls. Once the food is done, get ready to get energized with some tasty juice. You start the return journey and reach back by 5-5:30, with your eyes still glimmering like the Silver Falls.
Silver Falls Trek
Start/End Point: Pachmarhi
Start/End Time: 8 am to 5:30 pm
Trek: 12 km
Note - If you are staying at Moustache Gypsy Camps, can ask for transportation to and from Pachmarhi at and additional cost of INR 100/-
Reach the requested spot 30 min before the scheduled slot.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & Extra face masks
1. A guided hike to Silver waterfall with Naturalist.
2. Packed Lunch (Paneer, Veg, Rice, Chapati, Salad)
3. A refreshing glass of Juice.
4. Forest & Naturalist fee
5. And lots of memories
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.