Pachmarhi is a gorgeous hill station in Madhya Pradesh. It is home to many different and unique landscapes, rivers, forests, and wildlife species. Exploring Pachmarhi is bliss for adventure lovers since it’s mostly untouched. We bring to you the Sangam trek - a trail that takes you to visit a confluence of rivers, a view so beautiful that you feel like watching it for hours. Let’s take a certified naturalist along and begin our journey!
We begin our day by arriving early at sharp at 8 AM at the meeting point. If you’re staying over at our Gypsy camp, we’d be happy to arrange transportation for you for no more than Rs.100 - back and forth. The guide will brief you about the day to come and give you instructions for the trek after which you’ll be taken on a 6km drive to the starting point. Once you start hiking, you’ll cross through many river streams. Since we’re going to see a confluence, these river streams will show themselves to you many times. You’ll also notice various caves along the way with rivers flowing through them. What a unique thing to witness right? Pachmarhi truly has it all. Find a beautiful spot by the caves to relax by and gobble on some packed lunch. Once you reach the Sangam, you’ll realize you’re surrounded by rainforest. The experience is almost surreal.
It’s time to start back on the journey after grasping the gorgeous scenery. Take some juice to feel the pump and head to the endpoint. The beautiful journey comes to an end here.
Start/End Point: Pachmarhi
Start/End Time: 8 am to 4:30 pm
Trek: 6.5 km
Drive: 6 km
Note - If you are staying at Moustache Gypsy Camps, can take transport to and from Pachmarhi at an additional cost of INR 100/-
Reach the requested spot 30 min before the scheduled slot.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & Extra face masks
1. A guided hike with Naturalist.
2. Packed Lunch (Paneer, Veg, Rice, Chapati, Salad)
3. A refreshing glass of Juice.
4. Forest & Naturalist fee
5. Drive to trek starting point from Pachmarhi and back
6. And lots of memories
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.