Pachmarhi has a unique charm that is extremely unexplored. We’ll be exploring the scenic hills of Pachmarhi and witness the mind-blowing sunset that installs a feeling of calm and peace within. The 2km hike takes you through dense and unexplored forests to a hilltop where you see the sun settling into the horizon. The start point of the hike must be reached at 4:30 PM. If staying at our Gypsy camps, our accommodating staff will gladly guide you to a mode of transportation that won’t take more than Rs.100 to reach the point. The return journey will also be included in the previously given amount.
It’s important to pay close attention to the instructions given out by the Naturalist who will be joining us. All our Naturalists are well trained and certified in the knowledge of the flora and fauna you’ll see along the way. We start our trek and make our way through the rich forests of Pachmarhi. We’re slowly and steadily making our way through to the sunset point. After an hour or so of walking, we reach the destination we started out for - the sunset point. Watch the entire sky turn into an orange oil painting as the sun dives into the beautiful hills. At this point, we serve you delicious snacks and tea, for that goes hand in hand with a good sunset right? Once the sun sets, it signals to move back through the same forests to the beginning spot. With the sunset warm in your heart, the hike comes to an end.
Pachmarhi Hills (Sunset Tour)
Start/End Point: Pachmarhi
Start/End Time: 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Reach the requested spot 30 min before the scheduled slot.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & Extra face masks
1. A guided hike with Naturalist.
2. Tea with light snacks (Pakoda/Maggi/Boiled Egg/Bhel)
3. And lots of memories
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.