Aren’t you one of those who explored Manali after watching Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and now are in the pursuit to experience scuba diving after watching Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara? Well, if it is so, this isn’t bad at all!
Scuba diving in Goa has become one of the most desirable water sports in entire India. The extraordinary experience and the chance to embark on the expedition to understand altogether a different world is very invigorating.
Goa, the beach capital of India, is the pride and soul of the party community. It is a thriving hub of parties, sails, activities, and grilling water sports. If you haven’t been to Goa, then you have missed the other face of India. The part which boasts about being extremely liberal, non-judgemental, and utterly free is what one could define Los Angeles of the United States.
Goa is an ideal town where you can find peace in the mountains, thrills of the beaches, and delicious cuisines of the world. How about riding a cute scooty or a thunder bike on the beachside roads of Goa and enjoy your heart out? It’s the best escape one can expect to run out of the city and spend some crazy time with pals.
The Scuba Diving experience is one of its kind. Diving deep into the ink Blue Ocean and swimming along the exquisite varieties of fishes offers you the chance to become one of them. What makes it so special is the splendid Goan environment. Well, scuba diving is offered in several artificial locations such as in Bangalore, but what Goa offers, none can offer.
To understand the lives and lifestyle of the marine world is an alluring experience. It is next to impossible to express the feelings which you feel when you dive and forget about everything. Then it’s only you and the fishes.
What makes the entire journey exponentially different than any other is the special scuba diving in the grande island, Goa. Scuba diving in Goa for non-swimmers is perfectly fine and safe. The quiet location of the Grand Island provides you a perfect spot to get comfortable and enjoy to the fullest.
Pick/Drop Point: Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Anjuna, Miramar (Panjim) and Arpora
Start/End Time: 8 am to 4 pm
Meal Included: Packed Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Soft Drinks
Air: Take a flight to Goa airport (You have frequent direct and connecting flights from most of the metropolitan cities). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
Rail: Reserve a seat at one of the trains to Madgaon Railway station, Goa (You have very frequent trains available from most of the cities in India). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
Bus: Reserve a seat at one of the buses to the bus station, Goa (You have very frequent sleeper and non-sleeper buses available from Pune, Bombay, and Bangaluru). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
5. 2 pair of clothes and towels
1. Jetty ride of 30-40 min to Grande Island, Scuba Diving of 15-20 min.
2. New and high quality branded equipment.
3. Instructor fees.
4. Packed Breakfast & Buffet Lunch (Veg & Non-Veg).
5. Soft drinks.
6. Pickup from Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Anjuna, Miramar (Panjim) and Arpora and, drop to end destination.
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the start of the activity, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the activity, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any activity within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the activity, 100% of the total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the activity by paying 25% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.