Gypsy Camps is a beautiful property nestled deep in a peaceful forest area in the Satpura National Park. With a boastful view of the stunning Panchmarhi hill station, our retreat is located at just an ideal location to escape the crowded metropolitan cities.
Night on Wheels is a package that offers a balanced blend of adventures and tranquillity. With thrills of river side camping and the fun of stargazing, this takes you on a rollercoaster of multiple experiences.
In the entire tour, you get a chance to enjoy a campfire just beside a gushing river, witness the twinkling sky, and get to know the secrets of such dense forests.
Satpura National Park which is also called Satpura Tiger Reserve covers a huge forest area of 524 sq ft. and has an extremely rugged terrain. Our retreat that sits somewhere in the park holds a peaceful atmosphere with offbeat adventures.
Adventures included in the package:
One of the highlights of this tour is the amazing riverside camping. You get a chance to set up your camps just beside the river and spend the night near to it. Camping in general is so much fun and exciting. You get to spend some alone time with your friends and family and enjoy playing games in a remote area.
But riverside camping is just a cherry on the top of a cake. What better to enjoy everything just beside the gushing waters. It is so refreshing and keeps the environment very pleasant.
Riverside camping has own its perks. You can always go sit on the banks of the river and spend some time to yourself. Sunrise is the best catch of this experience. Waking up early and witnessing the beautiful sun rising from the river is breathtaking.
Campfire, Star Gazing, and Barbeque dinner:
To add more spices to your riverside camping, we will have a campfire and an extremely delicious barbeque dinner (bbq dinner). Campfire is really fun. We usually play several games such as Antrakshari, Truth or Dare, or whatever you wish to play.
Campfire games along with nice background music bring the best of this experience.
One of the last things of that night is super delicious barbeque food (bbq dinner party). Now, the best part is, you can choose whatever you want to it. All you have to do is tell us before we start the tour and we will have everything ready by the time of dinner.
The taste of smoky food is just unparallel. The flavor that comes after a gradual barbeque over coals is something to savor. After dinner, you have the chance to enjoy stargazing.
If the weather is clear, nothing is more sensational than looking at the wondrous stars sparkling in the navy-blue sky. To end the night with such a beautiful experience is once in a lifetime experience.
A Walk Through the Woods with a Naturalist:
Satpura National park in Satpura ranges is a huge forest area covered with dense forests and hidden waterfalls. The last exciting part of this tour is the jungle walk with a naturalist.
This forest is a vault full of amazing hidden waterfalls, lakes, and facts. Our naturalist is also an experienced guide who will take you through the most unknown part of the forest.
Enjoy exploring the interesting facts about nature and unearth some beautiful waterfalls. If time permits and the waterfall is safe, take a nice refreshing dip in the waters too! What makes the walk super interesting is the storytelling part.
The naturalist will engage you through the entire with some historical facts and stories. Learn some surprising facts about forests.
Night On The Wheels:
Start/End Point: Moustache Gypsy Camps
Stay Type: Tent stay on sharing basis
Meals Included: Dinner - Breakfast
Air: The nearest airport is 280 km (Bhopal) away from Gypsy Camps.
Rail: The nearest railway station in Pipariya (54 km) from Gypsy Camps.
1. Shirts / T-shirts, Jeans
2. Comfortable walking shoes
3. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
4. Water bottle
5. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
6. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
7. Personal toiletries
8. Hand Sanitizer & face masks
1. Stay in Alpine/Dome tents on a sharing basis.
2. Meals included for Day 1 & 2
(i) Day 1 - BBQ Dinner
(ii) Day 2 - Breakfast
3. Skilled local naturalist who have ample knowledge of the route.
4. Trek essentials included–
(i) Accommodation - tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats etc.
(ii) Safety equipment - as per requirements and basic first aid kit.
5. All govt. and forest permit charges.
6. Transportation from Gypsy camp to Satpura camping site and back.
1. The above tour charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials
3. Transportation - The charges of transportation to reach tour start & end point.
4. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
5. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
6. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the start of the trek, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the trek, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the trek, 100% of total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the trek by paying 25% of booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.