Khajuraho is situated in the Chhatarpur district of Madhya Pradesh, the place is known for its old temples with rich architecture dedicated to the Hindu and Jain. The temples are famous for their architectural symbolism and erotic sculptures.
Also, a new addition is been done by the government of MP, at a distance of 15 km from our Moustache Khajuraho you’ll reach the Kutni Island which is fed by the Ken river and a small dam is built over there to preserve the water for the basic needs of the region, known as Kutni Dam. To take advantage of the Kutni Dam we are offering a serene and pleasant boat ride experience coupled with the Rajnagar Gadhi.
Our short Boat ride experience starts and ends at our Moustache Khajuraho hostel, with a drive to Kutni Island, during the drive you will be taken to the 18th century built ruined fort, you can have a short visit to the fort also capture your beautiful moments here. Post the fort visit you will be driven to Kutni Island and to Kutni Dam which is the start point for the Boat ride experience.
The boat ride can be of 5 min or of 30 min, this is totally dependent on the variant you select as Speed Boat or the Paddle Boat respectively. During the Speed Boat ride, you will be taken to the shores of the dam to have a wider view of the dam, also the water here is of pleasant nature. During the Paddle Boat, you will take your boat to the requested areas of the dam, this experience is a proven pleasant way of enjoying the time with your loved ones.
Khajurao Boat Ride:
Start/End Point: Moustache Khajurao
Timings: 9:30 Am to 5 Pm
Transport: 5 km (30-40 min)
Air: Book a flight to Khajuraho airport and take a shared cab to Moustache Khajuraho and report to our ground team after reaching the advised spot.
Rail: Book a train to Khajuraho railway station and take a shared cab to Moustache Khajuraho and report to our ground team after reaching the advised spot.
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
1. Boat ride of 5 min or 30 min, depends on the variant.
2. Transportation from Moustache Khajuraho to Kutni Island and back.
3. Visit to Rajnagar Gadhi fort
4. Water Bottle
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
4. Any meals or beverages is not included in the package.
1. If cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the start of the activity, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the activity, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any activity within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the activity, 100% of total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the activity by paying 25% of booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.