Come party with us in our Kasol Holi party, where the celebrations start as soon as you get in the bus from Delhi. The bus will head to The Himalayas and stop at the lap of Parvati Valley, where you’ll get down at Kasol. The 3 days 2 nights trip will include stay in campsites right on the riverbank, a complimentary trek to Chalal, Dj night, bonfires, Holika Dehan festivities, Holi celebration with colours and music, pickup and drop from Delhi, etc. Holi in kasol is a dream for nature lovers, trekkers, and most of all, party lovers.
What we lost in 2020, we make up for in 2021. What better occasion than Holi in Kasol, the land of exotic travellers, sparkling rivers, bustling cafes, and vast spreads of greenery. People who visit here always come back with colourful memories, so it only fits that we host this year’s Holi party in Kasol. Go nuts with your friends as you lose yourself in the vibe of the village with clouds of colour in the air.
The bus will be expecting your footstep, blasting with music throughout the way. Once you reach the Kasol campsite, you get ready and dive right into the DJ party. The Bonfire is blazing as you eat dinner. Retire in your tents and fall asleep to the humm of the river. The next day starts with a hearty meal and a trek to Chalal - distancing you from the hustle and bustle of Kasol. Experience the mesmerising scenery and chill for some time. It’s time to head back and begin the Holika Dehan festivities. The Dj is mixing some beats as you dance. Your meals are served by the bonfire.
After a restful sleep, you wake up to the Holi day - the day the party grows wild. Kasol Holi party begins. Dance to the rhythmic beats of the speaker’s bass and colour your friends with the provided Gulal. Groove like crazy and forget all worries in this world, it’s just you, your friends and endless color filled memories. Holi party in Kasol is no less than crazy. As the evening falls, it marks the journey of your return towards Delhi and you’ll know while on your way back that you played Holi right!
Holi in Kasol – (3 Days / 2 Nights)
Day 0: Delhi to Kasol
Drive: 510 km
Day 1: Kasol
Stay: Stay in tents on a sharing basis
Day 2: Kasol - Holi Dehan
Stay: Stay in tents on a sharing basis
Meal: Breakfast + Dinner
Day 3: Holi Party
Air: Take a flight to Delhi Airport and head to the scheduled spot for the pickup.
Rail: Take a train to Delhi railway station and take a shared cab to the scheduled spot.
Bus: Take an afternoon bus to Delhi, reach by evening. Head to Scheduled spot and board the evening bus to Kasol.
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera
5. 2 - 4 pair of clothes and towels. (Winter wear optional)
1. Pick up & Drop from Delhi
2. Stay in Alpine/Dome Tents on a sharing basis.
3. Meals on MAP basis, as stated in the itinerary.
4. Guided hike to Chalal and DJ Night.
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the start of the activity, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the activity, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any activity within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the activity, 100% of the total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the activity by paying 25% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.