Rishikesh - the rejuvenation center of India is famous for a peaceful environment that offers you submerge yourself in meditation and yoga. But Rishikesh also has another face to it. This city also inhabits some amazing adventurous activities such as flying fox, river rafting, bungy jumping, and giant swing.
Flying Fox in Rishikesh is one of the most exciting activities. You get to fly like a bird across two mountains with a river flowing just below you. The speed and the height give the best experience one can think of it. More than that, we can assure you of the best safety gear to give you a hassle-free experience.
We have highly experienced guides specially trained from Australia and New Zealand to look after all the nitty-gritty. All you have to do is let go of your fears and enjoy yourself to the fullest. Flying Fox Rishikesh is indeed once in a lifetime experience.
To put icing over the cake, you will also be provided a certificate of your first ride.
For further queries regarding flying fox rishikesh price, flying fox rishikesh cost, flying fox in rishikesh price, flying fox rishikesh booking, call us or write to us today!
Start/End Point: Rishikesh
Start/End Time: 9:30 am to 4 pm
• Coordinate with our local guide and report at the scheduled time. Once you reach and meet our representative, you will be briefed about the activity and with any other important information.
• Get excited, the activity is going to start. Wear your safety gears and get hanged! Get thrown away, experience safe flying, and reach up to 160 KPH speeds.
• After the activity, you will be gradually pulled up. We hope you had fun doing flying fox. You will find a café down in the valley, go there and collect your certificate. You will also get your photos!
• The activity ends here. Moustache thanks you for choosing us and giving us this opportunity to serve you well.
Reach the requested spot 30 min before the scheduled slot.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer
4. Extra face masks
1. All safety equipments
2. Instructor fees, certificate after completion
3. Video clips and images of the activity.
4. And lots of memories
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.