Kedarnath Badrinath Package
Get ready to visit two of the most important Char Dhams of Hindu with Moustache's Kedarnath Badrinath Package, Tour or yatra. Visited by several pilgrims and hikers every year, the Kedarnath Badrinath tour is popular nationwide and among all sorts of tourists. And, why not when the entire itinerary journeys alongside immense natural charm with a divine experience at Kedarnath and Badrinath Temple.
They say you have to be called upon the deity himself. Take it as your sign or your call for a spiritual trip to Badrinath and Kedarnath. Both in a single go.
It's a great religious experience for people who feel the need to get in touch with their spiritual side. Most places on this journey are significant halt points where people often find their spiritual sentiment. Many mythical stories are attached to these places which the locals will tell you gladly about. Places like Haridwar, Guptkashi, Gaurikund, Badrinath, etc. put the charm in this trip. Come take this Kedarnath Badrinath trip with Moustache to lose yourself in the arms of nature swept with spirituality. The Kedarnath Badrinath tour is calling out to you, so come along!
Arrive in Haridwar early in the morning and say hi to our cheery representatives. Post breakfast, start driving to Guptkashi, crossing the divine confluence of Devprayag and Rudraprayag. As per Hindu mythology, the holy site of Guptkashi is where Lord Shiva disguised himself as a bull to hide from the Pandavas. Check in to your hotel and head out for the Aarti at ArdhNarishwar Temple. Later, have your meals and retire for the day.
Also See: Kedarnath Tour
Wake up to a hot breakfast, the following day. After which, take a driveway to Sonparyag and from there to Gauri Kund. Gaurikund is the start point of the trek, from where the trek ascends to Jungle Chatti and Bheembali. Observe how the terrain changes and the air gets more freezing, as you hike further. A sign of reaching the holy site of Dham. Drop your luggage at the designated hotel and then visit the Kedarnath temple. After spending enough time in the divine presence, you can return to your accommodation for some rest.
After a relaxing night, get ready to head back to Guptkashi. Continuing Kedarnath Badrinath Package with a morning Aarti, followed by a savory breakfast. Upon finishing, start your journey to Gauri Kund. You will be descending back on the same route as it was from Kedarnath to Guptkashi. However, the time difference makes the hike look like travelling in different lighting. Meet your cab driver in Gaurikund and begin your journey back to Guptkashi. Check into your accommodation for the day and relax.
Also See: Kedarnath With Tungnath
The following day of your Kedarnath Badrinath tour plan, you will drive to Joshimath. And before moving further in the trek, it's better to take extra layers of clothing. Since the weather remains comparatively colder at Badrinath, regardless of what time of the year you are travelling. Head to your guesthouse, have your meal, and retire for the day. The next day, you will be heading towards Badrinath.
Attend the Aarti and ascend towards one of the Char Dham- Badrinath. Cleanse your body, mind, and soul with a spiritual aura all around. Post Badrinath Darshan, move towards Rudraprayag. On the way, drop a visit to the Narsingh Temple that lies on the Joshimath - Rudraprayag route. Get to your hotel once you arrive at Rudraprayag. After which you can refresh, relax and have your meal before you retire for the day.
After a refreshing sleep at Rudraprayag, get ready to head back to Haridwar. Have your breakfast and drive your way back to Haridwar. The divine Kedarnath Badrinath yatra ends here.
Note: We also provide the Badrinath Kedarnath tour package by helicopter (To and Fro). Now, visit one of the Panch Kedar, without any hassle. Just ask for our Badrinath Kedarnath helicopter package on your next booking.
By Air: Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun serves as the nearest airport to Haridwar. Visitors can take a direct flight to Dehradun from Mumbai or Delhi or connecting flights from anywhere in India. Local vehicles can be availed from outside the airport to reach Haridwar by road from Dehradun.
By Road: Haridwar can be reached easily by road from Delhi, Haryana, UP, Punjab and other parts of Uttarkhand. A number of state transport and private buses connect Haridwar with these places. Bus service is available at frequent basis and fares are also economical. Visitors can board these buses depending upon their suitable timing.
By Rail: Haridwar has its own railway station which connects the pilgrimage town well with rest of India. It is directly linked with cities like Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Dehradun, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Patna, Gaya, Varanasi, Bhubaneswar, Puri and Kochi by a good number of express trains.
When you arrive in Haridwar, you will be greeted by our operations staff. All stays included from Day 1 to Day 5 on sharing basis. Hotel / Guest house from day 1 to 5. Breakfast & Dinner will be provided from Day 1 to Day 5, on Day 6 only breakfast will be provided. Skilled trained personnel with extensive route knowledge. Permit - forest and camping fee included. The GST charges are not included in the above charges ( 5% ) If your trek is left unfinished or uninitiated after you arrive at the beginning site due to "force majeure" or personal choice, you will not be able to seek a refund, reschedule, or replace any services that you have not used. The Guest will be responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result of changes in government guidelines relating to travel/trek/COVID-19. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
When you arrive in Haridwar, you will be greeted by our operations staff.
All stays included from Day 1 to Day 5 on sharing basis.
Hotel / Guest house from day 1 to 5.
Breakfast & Dinner will be provided from Day 1 to Day 5, on Day 6 only breakfast will be provided.
Skilled trained personnel with extensive route knowledge.
Permit - forest and camping fee included.
The GST charges are not included in the above charges ( 5% )
If your trek is left unfinished or uninitiated after you arrive at the beginning site due to "force majeure" or personal choice, you will not be able to seek a refund, reschedule, or replace any services that you have not used.
The Guest will be responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result of changes in government guidelines relating to travel/trek/COVID-19.
Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5