Bhyundar Khal Trek
Bhyundar Khal Trek - Arrive in Rishikesh, where you will meet with our agent and drive to Joshimath. You'll pass through Devprayag, Rudraprayag, and Karnaprayag, three of five great confluences in Hindu mythology. Check into your hotel at Joshimath and take a tour of the local market. Later, have your food and retire for the evening.
The next morning, take a ride to Govindghat which is the starting point of the trek. Travel along the beautiful river, passing by Hemkund Sahib pilgrims. There are several real traditional dhabas along the path where you may rest and eat delicious food. Arrive at Ghangaria, check into your hotel, and rest.
Also See: Har ki Dun Trek
The Bhyundar Khal Trek also includes a visit to the lovely Valley of Flowers. The Valley Of Flowers Trek is a worldwide popular trek which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The valley of flowers height is 14,107 feet and is the home to a variety of unique and magnificent fauna and flower species, including the rare Brahma Kamal Flower.
The trail progressively ascends and descends, passing through hard, rocky paths, boulders, and even moraines. Experience the greatest thrill of walking over the glacier and crossing deep crevasses. Finally, have a magical view of Nilkantha, Hathi, Nilgiri, and Rataban peaks at the Bhyundar Khal Peak. Afterward, descend to Joshimath via Amrit Ganga followed by Bampa Village.
Although, Bhyundar Khal Trek is completed in less than 10 Days/9 Nights, still a buffer day is taken in case of any negligence due to the weather conditions. The next day, enjoy your breakfast in the guest house and board your return cab to Rishikesh. Marking the end of this trek.
Why should one go for Bhyundar Khal Trek?
The reason behind choosing Bhyundar Khal is that it is known for high-altitude treks, glacier treks, pass trekkings, camping, and expeditions.
Bhyundar Khal is a renowned tourist site for foreigners and group trekkers from all over the world. It is advised for individuals who desire to try out extreme hiking adventures.
Bhyundar Khal Trek difficulty level
Bhyundar Khal Trek, located at an elevation of 21325 feet, presents numerous challenges and needs the presence of trained licensed guides who are familiar with the terrain. Some sections are close to the crevasses and require specialized equipment such as rope, crampons, and GPS navigators to hike the core Himalayan region. This is a serious adventure for which only experienced trekkers are eligible. Maintaining attentiveness while trekking assures your safety. Your safety is our top priority. It is the reason Moustachescapes.com, always gives professional assistance and supervision to our hikers.
Things to keep in mind before hiking to Bhyundar
Some other facts about Bhyundar Khal
The Bhyundar Khal Trek is one of the Himalayas ' lesser-known treks. It was during the British Raj in India when Sir Frank Smythe discovered this expedition. Sir Frank Smythe was an English mountaineer and botanist best known for his alpine and Himalayan expeditions. He discovered the picturesque Bhyundar valley on his way back from his successful ascent to Kamet in 1931. Smythe returned to the valley in 1937 and investigated a number of high-altitude crossings, notably Gupt Khal Pass, which he mentions in his book "The Valley of Flower."
By Air: Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun is 25km. away from the city.
By Train: If you are planning to go from train best option is to catch an overnight train from Delhi to Dehradun.
By Road: There are plenty of bus services available from Delhi to Dehradun.
1. You will be greeted by our trek team on your arrival to Joshimath.
2. All stays included from Joshimath to Joshimath on sharing basis in tents.
3. All meals included from Day 1 dinner to Day 9 dinner. Vegetarian meals will be served throughout the trek.
4. Skilled local staff who have ample knowledge of the route.
5. Kitchen, dining and toilet tents will be used during the trek.
7. Cooks/Helper for carrying common equipment like rations/tents/utensils/groceries.
8. All trek essentials included–
(i) Accommodation - tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats etc
(ii) Safety equipment - microspikes, gaiters as per requirements and basic first aid kit with a portable oxygen cylinder.
(iii) Permit - forest and camping fee included.
1. The above trek charges do not include the GST charges (5%).
2. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
3. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
4. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
5. Separate tents on request, will be charged extra (INR 1,500 per tent)
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5