Sikkim Tour Package
Sikkim Tour Package - Price Variants:
For Minimum 6 Pax - INR 12500 per person
For Minimum 4 Pax - INR 16300 per person
For Minimum 2 Pax - INR 20500 per person
Gangtok is the capital of the beautiful state of Sikkim. It is one
of the most popular spots in Sikkim to explore the natural beauty of the state.
If you’re a mountain person, you’re in for a treat since you will be able to
catch a wonderful view of Mount Kanchenjunga, the third-highest peak in the
world. Sikkim is the second smallest state after Goa and it goes without saying
that its population is not very dense. It’s an offbeat holiday location. It’s
ideal for you if you’re looking for some solitude within nature. Come along
with us on this beautiful trip to all the breathtaking places in Sikkim
including Gangtok and Darjeeling.
Let’s visit a Glacial lake called Tsomgo Chho. This clear lake gives an excellent view of the mountains surrounding it since it’s extremely clear. The most magnificent part of this lake is it’s a journey from Gangtok. Just 15 kilometers from Gangtok (5410 ft), the elevation climbs to a straight 10,000 ft, where the lake is. Baba Mandir is yet another important place on this trip. You must’ve heard the story of Captain Harbhajan Singh who was 27 when he lost his life at the Nathula border between India and China. Post passing away, he was awarded the Mahavir Chakra. We will be visiting the temple made in his remembrance and honor his patriotism.
Also See: Sandakphu Trek
Darjeeling is a major stop point of this trip. Known for its tea industry and the magnificent views of Kanchenjunga, Darjeeling is very popular in Sikkim. Its flowering meadows and rolling hills will captivate your heart. The toy trains here are a big attraction and are also a world heritage site recognized by UNESCO. We will be traveling to Tiger hills which were conquered by the Indian Army in 1999. You can find amazing views of the Kanchanjunga and if you’re lucky, even Everest from here.
We will be visiting the famous Tenzing rock. Tenzing and Gombu rocks are on Lebong Cart Road, facing one another. Tenzing Norgay, who'd been famed for ascending Mount Everest with Edmund Hillary in 1953, is commemorated with the massive Tenzing boulder. Nawang Gombu was the inspiration for the name Gombu Rock. Tenzing's nephew has repeatedly scaled Mount Everest, and become the first man to do so. He ascended Everest twice, the first in 1963 as well as the second in 1965.
Sikkim is a small, picturesque hill city nestled in the beautiful Himalayas. The state has turned into the biggest tourism destination for Indians and travelers due to its beautiful splendor, rich multicultural variety. Sikkim has everything, including scenic tourism destinations like Gangtok, Pelling, Lachung, and Namchi to delectable Sikkimese food and snow-capped mountains. Sikkim is well-known for its warmth, scenic wonders, intercultural diversity, and ethnic food, yet being among India's smaller and most unknown states. Although Sikkim is one of India's tiniest cities, its ideology and values are grandiose.
What keeps Sikkim so strong and effective is its devotion to the sustainability of the environment as well as the state's and city's cultural histories. In terms of prosperity and human evolution, States in the country may learn a lot from this small city, which is outperforming every one of the big cities. Our Sikkim tour package is loaded with tonnes of places you can visit to experience the true charm of Sikkim. We invite you to take our hand and come with us on this magical journey into the crevices of unexplored India. Come join us on our Sikkim tour plan where you can come explore what the natural beauty of eastern India is all about.
1. Shirts/T-shirts –2/3, Jeans/Trekking Pants -2
2. Windproof jacket of decent quality
3. Warm and thick Fleece/Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
4. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
5. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
6. Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (Waterproof shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
7. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
8. Raincoat/Poncho, Small quick-dry towel
9. Water bottle
10. Cap/Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
11. Sunglasses (polarized/UV Protected), Walking stick/Trekking pole
12. Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch/Flashlight (with extra batteries)
13. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
14. Personal toiletries
15. Day pack/small bag in case if you are planning to offload your regular backpack
16. Hand Sanitizer
17. Extra face masks
18. Camera if you like (with fully charged batteries)
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5