Kerala Tour Southern Getaway
With rolling hills, tea estates, waterfalls, and National Parks, a backwater retreat with Kerala Tour Package is the perfect way to find solace in the 'God’s Own Country'.
Imagine taking a refreshing morning walk in the vast stretches of tea plantations, or sailing the backwater villages on Kerala Houseboats. With such a peaceful and laid-back experience, Moustache brings you the ticket for the Kerala Tour, perfect to hit with friends, family, or the love of your life.
Also Check: Kayaking in Kerala
The entire Kerala trip planner starts and ends at Cochin. In which we take care of the transportation from Cochin to Alleppey and back to Cochin. So, all we ask you to do is enjoy our Kerala tour package starting from:
Sprawling tea plantations, picturesque towns, and winding lanes, the Munnar trip is one of the most sought honeymoon destinations in Kerala. Perfect for a hill-station getaway for all ages. Here's what makes the Munnar tour package so special-
The park becomes a hot destination when the hill slopes here get covered in a carpet of blue. This is the result of Neelakurinji blooming, which takes place once every 12 Years.
This is the result of Neelakurinji blooming, which takes place once every 12 Years.
Before you hit the backwaters from Munnar to Alleppey, our Kerala package will be visiting Thekkady on day 3. This place is adorned with quaint little hill towns, soft contoured hill slopes, unspoiled tropical forests, and incredible wildlife. It is the home to the state's largest wildlife sanctuary, which btw is a great place for all insta-travellers out there.
Capture it forever in your lenses or soak it in through your senses, your choice.
Tap into the last, yet most iconic spot of our Kerala holiday package. Dotted with the iconic houseboat of South India, Kumarakom/Alleppy is easily identified with a network of tranquil canals and lagoons.
However, a cruise on the Alleppey backwaters is optional and can be done at your Own Cost, it's a MUST.
Forget about the life outside and take a break drowning in the silence and panoramic views. A perfect break for culture vultures, wildlife enthusiasts, and seekers of quiet.
Unlike other Kerala trip packages, you can customize your destinations and choose among Cochin-Munnar-Thekkady-Kumarakom/Alleppey. We are happy to curate your Kerala Trip as per your convenience.
To know more about our Kerala tour packages with price, reach us out on call +91 89291 00705 and book now to experience it rightaway.
The trip ends here!!
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5