If you’ve always wanted to explore offbeat Himachal beyond Shimla and Manali, then Jibhi Tirthan Valley Tour Package is all that you’d need! This getaway with Moustache Escapes would take you to some unexplored corners of the Jibhi Tirthan Valley. Lush green mountains, refreshing waterfalls, towering pine trees, pristine lakes, and quaint villages will cover your heart when you’re in the Tirthan Valley Jibhi area. Ready to go offbeat in Jibhi Valley Himachal? Read on to know more about our Jibhi Tirthan valley package. Including, how to reach Jibhi, places to visit in Jibhi, and so on.
Check out: Treks in Himachal
First things first. How to reach Jibhi from Delhi to enjoy this offbeat paradise we just mentioned? It’s simple. All you have to do is board a bus from Delhi towards Manali and get down at Aut. From Aut, our team would pick you up to reach Jibhi valley. Once you check in to your accommodation, you can soak in the scenic views that Tirthan Jibhi has to offer. The best way to explore the valley is on foot and that’s what we’ll do in the evening, along with a visit to the local market. Souvenir hoarders! If you’re listening, do take a note.
More in Himachal: Kasol and Kheerganga Weekend Trip
Exploring Tirthan Jibhi
The next day would be the most exciting, as we’d head out for Tirthan Jibhi exploration! But before we head out to Tirthan valley, you’ve got to wake up early in the morning to watch the sunrise in Jibhi. Trust us when we say this, it’d be one of the most mesmerizing sunrises you would have ever seen in your life! Click pictures to your heart’s content and then once you’re done, we’d have breakfast.
After a delicious breakfast, we’d tick off places to visit in Jibhi one by one. Did you know that we’d be visiting a UNESCO World Heritage Site on this tour? The Jibhi Tirthan Valley trek takes you through the Great Himalayan National Park. Through the forests, we’d hike towards the Jibhi waterfall. The milky white water gushing down the slopes as birds in the forests adds to the melody of the flow and creates a very peaceful atmosphere here.
Also see: Manali Weekend Trip
Once you’ve satisfied your heart’s desire to see a waterfall, how about some 360-degree view of the entire Jibhi Tirthan valley? Jibhi Jalori pass is the closest mountain pass to Delhi and is one of the top places to visit in Jibhi. This is where you’d get unparalleled mesmerizing views of the Himalayas. If you have some more time, you can also trek to Serolsar lake from Jibhi Jalori.
Exploring Tirthan Valley
So, you’re done with the sightseeing in Jibhi and wondering now where is Tirthan valley? Well, Tirthan valley distance from Jibhi is over 20 km and can be covered in less than one hour depending on Jibhi weather. If you’re visiting in the cold months, you can even get snowfall while traveling from Jibhi to Tirthan valley.
In Tirthan valley, we’d be visiting the offbeat Chhoi waterfall Tirthan valley. It can also be reached after hiking for 45 minutes through a very scenic route starting at Nagini village. After the day’s exploration, we’d head back from Tirthan valley to Jibhi to our campsite and retire for the night in the mountain’s lap.
Next morning, you can wake up early to explore the quaint hamlets in Jibhi. One such village is Chehni which is known for the tower temple Chaini Kothi. You can gaze at its traditional Kathikuni architecture which is truly fascinating! After breakfast, you’ll be dropped at Aut from where you can board your bus back home or take a bus till Manali and live with us in Moustache Manali for the best work-from-mountain vibes.
Jibhi is the perfect place to unwind on weekends after tiring workdays. So, if you want a hassle-free trip, you can check out our Jibhi Tirthan Valley Tour Package. Here, right from stays to drivers for the second day, you’re fully sorted! You just have to come and enjoy the peaceful beauty of the mountains. Reach out to us for any queries!
Day 1: Arrive at Jibhi
Stay - Hotel / Camps
Meal - Dinner
Day 2: Sightseeing of Tirthan Valley
Stay - Hotel / Camps
Meal - Breakfast + Dinner
Day 3: Jibhi to Aut
Meal - Breakfast
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. Rescheduling of the tour/trek is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel your tour/trek or reschedule it again, it is not possible and you do not get any refund.
4. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
5. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
6. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
7. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
8. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5