Auli Tour Package
Auli Tour Package - Our trip starts from the mystical town of Rishikesh, favorably known as the Yoga capital of India. It has an abundance of yoga studios and ashrams where Yoga is taught as a priority. It is also studded with cafes and interesting places to visit. It has a culture of backpacking so you’re likely to meet many new people on the trip! Rishikesh is the hotspot for many adventure activities like River rafting, flying fox, bungee jumping, and more.
Also See: Auli Chopta Tour Package
Also See: Auli Chopta Tour Package
Joshimath sits in the Chamoli district of Uttrakhand surrounded by
the Garhwal hills. An important pilgrimage destination of the country,
Joshimath is the resting spot for Lord Badri in the winters. It’s a fascinating
little hamlet of valleys and hills. You will find thick snow here from November
Also See: Kedarkantha Trek
We’ll be making a trip to the most popular destination for skiing in the country - Auli. It’s covered in thick sheets of snow making it the perfect holiday destination. The views from Auli are magnificent. The second tallest peak In India is visible from here - Nanda Devi. It is also the entrance to the Nanda Devi National park. Not only that, it opens the way to some of India’s highlights like the valley of flowers and Hemkund Saheb trek.
Just 3 kilometers from Auli is Gorson Bugyal. Sitting in the middle of coniferous forest and oak trees, a clearing gives way to the grassland of Gorson Bugyal. Find the most beautiful views of peaks Kamet, Mana Parvat, Dunagiri, Hathi Ghodi, and more from here! While climbing down from Auli, you can either choose to trek or take a Gandola ride down (at your own expense). A gondola is a ropeway ride that will take you all the way from Auli to Joshimath. An all-encompassing view of the mountains will surround you as you fly down from Auli to Joshimath.
There really is no shortage of stunning features in Auli, which is studded with fruit orchards, ancient oaks, & pine forests. Aside from snowboarding, you may go on many excursions in the Garhwal Himalayan ranges and take in the breathtaking scenery of the snow-capped peaks. Our Auli Tour Package has a lot to offer. Auli is a prominent Himalayan hill retreat that goes back to the 8th century AD. A ski slope, as well as a ski hire store, are operated by the Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam Limited (GMVL). Come along with us on this Auli Tour.
For its gleaming hills and clean surroundings, Auli is famous skiers resort in India. Auli, a prominent hill city with multiple resorts in the towns showing stunning views of the Himalayan region, is studded with fruit orchards, trees, and often more. It is host to the mountainous regions of Nanda Devi, Mana Parvat, and Kamat Kamet, which are all located at 2800 feet above sea level. Auli is also home to a plethora of religious sites.
Auli is an amazing spot when one comes for winter sports activities. Like a mini-Switzerland in India, Auli is a great hotspot for many activities. The high and low valleys make amazing skin routes. A chair car can show you great heights! If adventure gets you excited, then Auli is the place for you. You can indulge in treks and hikes that start from here! Camping is another option that shrills many travelers. Book an Auli tour package from Moustache to experience Auli's unforgettable essence. It's a beautiful snow-blanketed landscape sloping up and down through valleys. You'll come across vast pastures and meadows while traveling to Auli. Not to forget the stunning backdrops of Nanda Devi and Nar Parvat mountains can be seen in the background
Plan your Auli Trip with Moustache!!
1. Shirts/T-shirts –2/3, Jeans/Trekking Pants -2
2. Windproof jacket of decent quality
3. Warm and thick Fleece/Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
4. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
5. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
6. Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (Waterproof shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
7. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
8. Raincoat/Poncho, Small quick dry towel
9. Water bottle
10. Cap/Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
11. Sunglasses (polarized/UV Protected), Walking stick/Trekking pole
12. Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch/Flashlight (with extra batteries)
13. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
14. Personal toiletries
15. Day pack/small bag in case if you are planning to offload your regular backpack
16. Hand Sanitizer
17. Extra face masks
18. Camera if you like (with fully charged batteries)
(1) Dinner on day 1
(2) Breakfast and dinner on day 2
(3) Breakfast on day 3
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5