Get your hiking boots ready for Moustache Auli Chopta Tour Package - a complete tour package for pilgrims, adventurers, families, first-timers, and all. Uttarakhand is known for numerous Hindu pilgrimage sites and some of the most spiritual and colorful trekking spots. From visiting the winter wonderland of kedarkantha to camping in the vast meadows of Dayara Bugyal to having an alpine adventure at Kuari Pass Trek, Moustache has curated another gemstone for a wholesome trek experience in "Devabhumi” (literally “Land of the Gods”).
Check Out: Trekking in Uttarakhand
The trek begins with your arrival at Haridwar. After you've arrived, join fellow backpackers at the meeting point. It's time for a briefing session, before you head to Chopta. During the entire journey, you will be crossing different points of attractions. Starting from Devprayag and Rudraprayag- 2 out 5 major confluence points in India and a holy site for all the Hindu pilgrims worldwide. Head to your allotted tents, after you arrive at Chopta in the evening. Get fresh, have your meals, and retire for the day.
Wake up to a savory breakfast and start your journey for the Chopta-Tungnath trek. Today, you will be heading to the highest Shiva temple in the world, situated at the height of 12,073 ft. After you visit one of the Panch Kedar, the trek continues to Chandrashila (translated as 'Moonrock'). Admire the magnificent view of Nandadevi, Trishul, Kedar peak, Bandarpoonch, and Chaukhamba peaks from Chandrashila summit top. Later, head back to the campsite and end the day with hot meal.
Also See: Chopta Chandrashila Trek
Day 3 of the trek starts with a driveway to Joshimath. Also known as Jyotirmath, this sacred town of Uttarakhand, is the winter seat of Lord Badri. It is for this reason, Joshimath is a popular Hindu pilgrimage destination throughout the country. Moreover, it is the gateway to several Himalayan expeditions, hiking trails, and pilgrim places such as Badrinath. Experience the holiness in the air. Check into your guesthouse/hotel, followed by a stroll around one of the four cardinal pīthas.
Also Check: Badrinath and Kedarnath Yatra
After spending a night in the holy town, it is time to visit Auli- The skiing paradise of Garhwal. It is said that, when it comes to winter sports, Auli packages are what you should be looking for. And why not, when the place has numerous snow activities, that gives a taste of mini-Switzerland in India. Take a chair car to look out for its incredible heights or simply, ski down the spectacular route! In addition to this, you can enjoy nature walking, trekking, and camping in the region. It's the second popular choice that excites many travellers. To know more about Moustache's Auli tour plan. Click the link below.
Check Out: Auli Tour Package - The gateway for perfect winter adventure
Have your fun and then return to Joshimath. Finally, end the day with a savory meal, followed by a good night's sleep in your hotel/guest house. As the next day marks the end of the 5D/4N Auli-Chopta Trek. Make sure you have packed all your memories since it’s time to say goodbye to Auli. Have your breakfast and get ready to drive back to Haridwar- the point where the entire journey started. Thus, all you need to do is travel hassle-free, treasuring only beautiful memories of this wholesome trip.
Hike with the comfort of Moustache
The trek from Auli to Chopta comes with a moderate difficulty level and is perfect for first-timers and family trekations. Witness the stunning peaks of the Gharwal range, experiencing amazing hospitality by Moustache. Enjoy 2 nights stay in the luxury swiss camps and the other 2 nights in a hotel/guest house. In addition to that, you will be hiking alongside our experienced guide for the Chandrashila-Tungnath trek. Along with a forest entry permit for Chopta, which are all included in our Auli Chopta Tour Package.
For any information, regarding Chopta Tungnath Chandrashila Trek, Auli travel package, Auli trip cost, or any other, feel free to contact us at +91 89291 00705 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: Haridwar- Chopta | Start your journey for Chopta
Drive: 190 km (6-7 hours)
Day 2: Chopta- Tungnath- Chopta|Trek to Chandrashila and Tungnath
Trek: 5-6 km
Meal: Breakfast + Dinner
Day 3: Chopta- Joshimath| Reach Joshimath
Drive: 140 km (5-6 hours)
Meal: Breakfast + Dinner
Stay: Guest House / Hotel
Day 4: Joshimath- Auli | Visit Auli- The skiing paradise of Garhwal
Drive: 7 km (15-20 min)
Stay: Guest House / Hotel
Day 5: Departure
Drive: 275 km (8-9 hours)
*Trips Ends Here*
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5