to Kedarnath Yatra Invites West for Baba Dham Journey
Visiting Baba Dham from Gujarat has now
become easy with Moustache's Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Yatra and tour package. As
the holiest Hindu site, the Kedarnath Temple has opened its way for travellers
from April to September. The 11,657ft. high Kedarnath Yatra is a pilgrim's wish
and a trekker's dream. The pilgrimage journey through Ahmedabad to Kedarnath
distance makes way from glacier caves, snow-capped mountains, lush lands, and a
path carved in the middle. If you hike the Garhwal Mountains, you'll get plenty
of views of the Mandakini River. The Mandakini River flows like a fellow
traveller as you make you Kedarnath yatra darshan.
Kedarnath is a sacred town in the
Himalayas. Kedarnath Temple in Uttarakhand is one of India's twelve Jyotirlinga
temples. Being one of the important Char Dham site, it’s one of the Lord
Shiva's most sacred pilgrimages. The divine Kedarnath yatra route provides a
tranquil ambiance and is among the most scenic spiritual journeys in India.
Travel through snow-white peaks, witnessing landscape changing colors, green
dense forests, with colorful rhododendrons on the way.m Kedarnath Yatra, known
for its breathtaking beauty, draws millions of tourists each year.
your Kedarnath Yatra registration with Moustache Escapes
All you need is your Aadhar Card
(Indians) or Passport + Valid Visa (International), to make your registration.
- Best Time to Visit:- April till October
are the best time for Kedarnath yatra. Avoid monsoon, as the region faces
landslides. The temple stays closed in winter due to heavy snowfall.
- Darshan Timing:- Temple opens at 7:00 AM
and Closes around 12:00 Noon. Later, it reopens for the day from 5:00 PM till
- Kedarnath Temple Opening Date:- 28th
- Kedarnath Temple Closing Date 2023:-
14th November 2023 (on the eve of Bhai Dooj)
- How to Reach Kedarnath:- In order to
visit Kedarnath Mandir, one has to arrive Haridwar. Take a train to Haridwar
railway station or a flight to Dehradun airport booking a cab to Haridwar.
Additionally, summer & post-monsoon are the best time to visit Kedarnath Mandir.
How to Make Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Dham Yatra?
The Kedarnath trip from Ahmedabad begins with you boarding the bus to Delhi. After the overnight journey meet our cheery representative, waiting to receive you at the bust stop in Delhi. After the introduction, get transferred to Moustache Delhi to get fresh after a long and tiring road drive. In the evening, take a sightseeing tour to NFC Community Centre, located just 2-minutes’ walk from the hostel. Shop some goodies for the journey, try some famous Delhi wale Momos, and visit several themed cafes/Restaurants in the area. Later, have your dinner and get ready for your overnight trip to Haridwar.
From Haridwar you’ll drive to Guptkashi, crossing the sacred confluence of Devprayag and Rudraprayag. According to Hindu mythology, the sanctuary of Guptkashi is the place where Lord Shiva disguised himself as a bull to hide from Pandavas. Kedarnath yatra starting point is Gaurikund, where the hiking part will start. And, not much hiking afterwards Jungle Chatti and Bheembali, you can witness Keadardome guarding the divine site of Kedarnath Temple.
Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Tour Package for your Spiritual Escape
The road to Kedarnath darshan yatra passes through forest sections with views of white peak mountains. If you are a trekker, Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Tour Package will be your escape from the world's charms. Only to visit the almighty's Eden-like paradise with magnificent Himalayan views, mountain forests of Jungle Chatti and Bheembali meadows, valleys, waterfalls, rivers, and other natural vistas. A dreamy escape into the realm of ethereal harmony.
As you continue past Gaurikund, the terrain changes and the air becomes colder. P.S. The cold is the same, which is why we advise people to bring a few sets of woollens on their trip to Baba Kedar. By the time you arrive, you'll have enough time to attend the evening aarti and catch your first glimpse of Baba Kedarnath before the day ends. Spend time with the Lord himself while strolling through the region and admiring the peak views.
Before departing for home the next day, don't forget to attend the morning aarti at Kedarnath. Wishing for blessings and thanking for a successful Ahmedabad to Kedarnath tour.
Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Yatra Itinerary
1: Ahmedabad to Delhi
Drive:- 950 km (17-18 hours)
- Gather at Ahmedabad pickup point.
- Board onto your bus to Delhi.
2: Delhi to Haridwar
Drive: 224 km (4-5 hours)
Stay: Moustache Delhi
- Reach Delhi in the noon time
- Get transferred to Moustache Delhi to
- Post dinner, proceed for overnight
journey to Guptkashi.
Drive: 210 km (8-9 hours)
Stay: Guest House / Hotel
- Arrive at Haridwar early in the
morning. Take a breakfast stop and continue the onward journey.
- Post breakfast the drive starts to
Guptkashi where lord Shiva disguised himself as a bull to hide from the
- On the way to Guptkashi, you’ll pass
through Devprayag and Rudraprayag, which offer breathtaking views of the river
Alaknanda & Mandakini.
- Once in Guptkashi, head to
ArdhNarishwar Temple and participate in the prayers.
- Head back to the accommodation, have
your meals and retire for the day.
4: Guptkashi – Kedarnath
Drive: 30 km
Trek: 19 km
Meal: Breakfast + Dinner
Stay: Guest House / Hotel
- Post breakfast, start your drive to
Sonparyag and from there to Gauri Kund.
- Gaurikund is the start point of the
trek, from here the trek ascends to Jungle Chatti and Bheembali.
- Observe as the terrain changes from
Bheembali to Linchauli, and from there to Kedarnath. The flow of cold breeze
increases as you move towards Kedarnath.
- Visit the Kedarnath temple, attend
evening aarti and spend time at the Dham.
- Later, head to your accommodation for
dinner and rest.
5: Kedarnath – Guptkashi
Drive: 30 km
Trek: 19 km
Meal: Breakfast + Dinner
Stay: Guest House / Hotel
- Wake up for the morning aarti at
- Have your breakfast and start your
journey to Gauri Kund.
- Enjoy the descent as the route is the
same as day 2, but the timings of the day are different and hence you’ll see
the trek in different lighting.
- Post reaching Gaurikund, meet your cab
driver and start your journey back to Guptkashi.
- Check into your guest house and rest
for the day.
Drive: 430km (10-11 hours)
Stay: Moustache Delhi
- Wake up, have your breakfast and start
your drive back to Delhi.
- Have your cozy stay at Moustache Delhi.
Drive: 950km (17-18 hours)
- Have breakfast and get transferred to
your to Ahmedabad.
- You will be dropped back for Ahmedabad.
End of the trip.
to make Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Yatra
Arrive at our Ahmedabad pickup point.
Our bus will be waiting for you and will leave at the scheduled time. So, don’t
be late and stay in contact with our representative in case you find difficulty
reaching the pickup point.
By end of Ahmedabad to
Kedarnath Yatra, the bus will drop you off at the same point to return back
to Carry on Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Yatra
- Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans /
Trekking Pants -2.
- The windproof jacket of decent quality
(no flimsy wind cheaters please!) preferably with a hood.
- Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve
- Thermal inner wear (upper & lower),
- Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen
socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs).
- Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes
(Waterproof shoes with a thick sole are recommended).
- Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers.
- Raincoat / Poncho, Small quick-dry
- Water bottle (sturdy ones, no empty
- Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away
from your face.
- Sunglasses (polarized/UV Protected),
Walking stick / Trekking pole.
- Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight
(with extra batteries).
- Medicines, if requiring any specific
- Personal toiletries.
- Day pack/small bag in case if you are
planning to offload your regular backpack.
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Extra face masks.
- Camera if you like (with
fully charged batteries).
Inclusions in Ahmedabad to Kedarnath
- You will be greeted by our
representative on your arrival at Delhi.
- All stays included from Day 2 to Day 6
on a sharing basis.
- Transfers from Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad,
Sonparyag to gaurikund and back with local transfers.
- Breakfast & Dinner will be provided
as per the itinerary.
- Skilled local staff who have ample
knowledge of the route.
Exclusions in Ahmedabad to Kedarnath
- The above charges do not include the
GST charges (5%)
- In case if your trek/tour remains
incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal
choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a
refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
- Any additional cost incurred due to
changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne
by the Guest.
- Anything which is not included in
Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Yatra
- If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
- Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
- If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
- In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
- In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
for Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Yatra
registration required for Kedarnath Yatra?Char Dham registration is mandatory for
those planning to visit the temples of Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri,
Yamunotri, or Hemkund Sahib in Uttarakhand. The facility for obtaining a
biometric registration document is very simple.
to register for Kedarnath Yatra?Registration for the Kedarnath yatra
can be done online at https://badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in/ or through the
Uttarakhand government's official website.
to plan Kedarnath Yatra?Take a look at our tips while
travelling to Kedarnath:-
- The trek is 16 kilometres long and will
take you 6 hours to complete, depending on your fitness level.
- To avoid the harshness of the afternoon
sun, try to begin your trek early in the morning.
- Remember to eat a filling (but not
- Stay hydrated by drinking water. But remember
to bring your own water bottles.
to stay in Kedarnath Yatra?The overnight stays are included in
Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Tour Package by Moustache Escapes. It is on sharing
basis and includes morning & evening aarti at Kedarnath Mandir.
Kedarnath Yatra starts?On the auspicious day of Basant
Panchami, the priests announce the date for the opening of Shri Kedarnath
Temple's Kapat. Kedarnath Temple will reopen on April 26, 2023.
to do Kedarnath Yatra from Delhi?There is no direct mode of
transportation between New Delhi and Kedarnath. Book the best Kedarnath darshan
yatra with Moustache Escapes for the cheapest way to get from New Delhi to
Kedarnath. The package includes transportation, lodging, and meals to
to reach Kedarnath Yatra?Those travelling by plane must fly to
Dehradun's Jolly Grant Airport, from which cabs and taxis can be hired. By bus,
the town is also well connected to Dehradun and Haridwar. Train passengers must
disembark at Rishikesh Railway Station and then take a bus to Kedarnath.
How to book Kedarnath tour package from
Ahmedabad?With Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad transfers
included, Ahmedabad to Kedarnath tour package by Moustache Escapes includes
stay, meals, and transfers between Sonparyag and Gaurikund. Moreover, the best
way to reach Kedarnath is from Haridwar. It is easily accessible from Delhi,
Mumbai, Hyderabad, Rishikesh, Pune, and other major cities in India.
difficult is Kedarnath Yatra?This trail does not have many steep
ascents. It's mostly a gentle ascent all the way to the top. The summit push,
however, is the most difficult part of the trail. However, there isn't much to
worry about in terms of gradient or terrain for the rest of the journey.
will be the right time to start Kedarnath Yatra?Summer is the best time to
visit Kedarnath because the weather is mild and stays between 15 and 30 degrees
Celsius. The sun is shining brightly, and there is a gentle cool breeze to make
the day more pleasant.