Book India Tour | Trip to India | Travel Agency in India . Join us on this first-ever modern pilgrimage trip, exploring India through our Ganga Tour package. An exclusive journey to Bharat Darshan alongside the holiest river of all- Ganga or the Ganges. A unique travelling experience that starts from the remotest part of the Himalayas, and ends at the world's richest biodiversity- the Bay of Bengal.
Journey on the divine trail, covering more than 2,500 kilometers via 4 different states. A sacred route that uncovers the secrets of life and death, enlightening the path of true happiness and inner peace.
The River Sutra
The journey down the Ganga is a myriad of emotions and experiencing life from up close. A taste of a lifetime that discovers India through the eyes of Ganga. Starting from Delhi, the perfect place to crash course for something Desi. Starting with a guided cycle tour of Delhi.
But wait. Delhi without a Delhi food tour? It's injustice to your belly. So forget about your calorie meter and dig-in, savoring the taste of India with Delhi Food Walk. An activity you must try when at the country's capital. Trust us, you won't regret it. We can bet you on Delhi Ke Momos.
The heat must be a little too much, off your comfort but worry not. We will soon be cooling off in the Himalayas.
Also See: Backpacking in Delhi
It almost feels like invading a territory, as there is only you, your fellow hikers, and the remote Himalayas. Life is not green here and the place is ruled by Himalayan wilderness. Peaks gazing sky, wind like razors, terrains as stark as life seems lost somewhere.
But even in that screaming silence, life survives in the form of the white ghost- Snow Leopard. As only the toughest survive here. Just like the Ganga or at this point of the world- Bhagirathi. You are now standing at the emergence point of a river- Gaumukh.
Annotated with many divine properties, Ganga is crowned with a popular tag of 'Patit Pawani Ganga'. It means the One who kills sins. She is the route to attain salvation and separates our souls from the constant cycle of life and death. And as per the ancient Hindu scripture, it was this reason why King Bhagirath called up the Goddess from heaven to the earth.
Check Out: Char Dham Yatra
Truly a heritage tour of India, the Ganga Yatra makes its way through Rishikesh, Haridwar, and other spiritual spots to enter the plains, visiting Kannauj, Varanasi, and many more until it finally meets with the sea. On the way, you will be exploring Rishikesh river rafting, the art of perfume making, the culture of daily Ganga Aarti, lip-smacking food meters away from the ghats of Varanasi or on the streets of Kolkata. The entire tour package is full of amazing experience and astonishes you throughout every stop by the Gangetic Belt.
The trip ends as the Ganga enters Kolkata- the city of joy. It's the home of Victoria Memorial and the birthplace of Kathi Rolls. Try Nizam's at Park Street and uncover the delicious tale of this Indian fast food. Or just explore Park Street. Popularly known for the day shopping and shimmering nightlife.
However, if you love nature & wildlife, just sail to the maze of mangroves- Sundarban. An active delta region measuring about 40,000 sq km, of which 40% lies in India.
This UNESCO recognized biodiversity is the home of many rare and globally threatened wildlife species such as the Estuarine Crocodile (Crocodilus Porosus), Royal Bengal Tiger (Panthera Tigris), Water Monitor Lizard (Varanus Salvator), Gangetic dolphin (Platinista Gangetica), and Olive Ridley Turtle (Lepidochelys olivacea). With such rich wildlife, having an eco-tourism here is an amazingly unique experience.
The Ganga Tour concludes with a mix of emotions. A heritage tour of India with the goddess herself. A river that carries all the colors of life and binds India and Indians together. Discover the connection, discovering India with Ganga. Sign up today and set sail with Ganga.
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Day 2: Sightseeing in Delhi
Day 3: Delhi Tour & Activities
Day 4: Arrive at Rishikesh
Day 5: Drive from Rishikesh to Harsil
Day 6 - Day 10: Trek to Gaumukh via Gangotri
Day 11: Rishikesh to Agra
Day 12: Agra Sightseeing
Day 13: Drive to Prayagraj
Day 14: Local Sightseeing in Prayagraj
Day 15: Prayagraj to Varanasi
Day 16: Varanasi Darshan
Day 17: Arrive at Patna
Day 18: Patna Day Trip
Day 19: Visit Bodhgaya
Day 20: Leisure Day at Kolkata
Day 21: Kolkata Sightseeing
Day 22: Sundarban Boat Safari
Day 23 - Return back to Kolkata
Day 24: Kolkata Tour
Day 25: Kolkata Departure
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Q1. What will be the weather throughout the tour?
Answer: Weather will be cold and pleasant.
Q2. Are temple fees included?
Answer: Yes, all types of temple fees and monuments entry charges are included.
Q3. Are parking charges included?
Answer: Yes, parking fees for the vehicle provided by us is included.
Q4. Is photography allowed in the temples?
Answer: Photography is allowed at certain places free of charge and at a few places camera fees and phone fees will be charged.
Q5. Are kids allowed on the tour?
Answer: Yes. Kids are allowed.
Q6. Is food included for all days?
Answer: Yes, food is included for all the days. Starting from the first meal after pick up and last meal before drop. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and refreshments)
Refreshments like daily juices, Fruits and Water bottles, Indian beverages and snacks.
Q7. What type of food will be available?
Answer: Veg and Non-veg options both will be available but alcohol and non-veg food is refrained during the trek to Gaumukh (Religious site).
Q8. Will there be medical assistance?
Answer: Yes, Medical assistance will be provided throughout.
Q9. Will you be providing courier facilities for the things bought on the trip?
Answer: Yes, on a request basis we can arrange the courier services on the chargeable basis.
Q10. Are we allowed to do charity in the temples?
Answer: Yes, it’s as per wish.
Q11. What is the min. age required for the tour?
Answer: There is no minimum age for the tour.
Q12. Can the tour be arranged exclusively for specially-abled people?
Answer: Yes, we provide such services on an exclusive basis as per the requirements.
Average Rating 4.5