Char Dham Yatra
It is said that if you are a Hindu, you must perform Char Dham Yatra in the Himalayas, once in your lifetime. The Chota Char Dham of India, popular as Char Dham, includes four holy shrines of Hindus: Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri. All of these temples are situated within the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand state in North India.
Also See: Kedarnath Darshan
The Char Dham Yatra map begins with your arrival at Haridwar, followed by a driveway to Barkot. Journey through Kempty Falls while crossing Mussoorie on the way. Better keep your camera handy and make the most of your car ride. Upon reaching Barkot, check into your hotel. Have dinner and rest.
Check Out: Ahmedabad to Kedarnath Tour Package
Wake and get fresh, as you'll be visiting the first sacred spot of our Char Dham Yatra package- Yamunotri. This holy shrine is considered to be the abode of Goddess Yamuna and the source of River Yamuna. Famous for its thermal springs, Yamunotri has a ritual of making prasad out of boiling rice in the “kunds” or hot water springs.
Followed by Yamunotri, our Char Dham package proceeds to Uttarkashi- Kashi of the North. Similar to Varanasi, the town of Uttarkashi is situated on the Ganges, and even has a temple dedicated to Shiva similar to (Kashi Vishwanath Temple) in Varanasi, located in the center of the town. Upon your arrival check in to the hotel for some rest. Later, drop a visit to the Kashi Vishwanath temple, and wish for a successful visit to the remaining sacred places.
Quick Note: Uttarkashi is also known as the gateway to some of India's popular summer & winter treks like- Har Ki Dun, Valley of Flowers, Rupin Pass, Bali Pass and more. Visit Moustache Escapes to explore them all.
The next stop on our Char Dham Tour package is Gangotri- the sacred Hindu pilgrimage where Ganga first emerged from the locks of Lord Shiva. On the way, you'll stop by “Garam Kund” at Ganganani, where you can take a holy dip. After paying homage at the Ganga Temple, head back to Uttarkashi and end the yatra for the day.
Not many know that, but the route to these Char Dhams crosses a popular spot from Mahabharat. Welcome to Guptkashi- our next stop at the Char Dham Yatra, where Lord Shiva disguised from Pandavas in the form of a bull. Soak in mythological and spiritual essence, touring around the place and visiting ArdhNarishwar Temple. Later, take some rest as we'll be trekking to Kedarnath next.
Also See: Kedarnath with Tungnath Darshan
The hike to the divine temple is simply enchanting, as you'll be watching terrains changing color from green to white. Feel blessed in the presence of 'The Almighty', enjoying an overnight stay with evening & morning aarti both. All are covered in our Char Dham Yatra package price. Fascinating! Right? Indeed it is. Followed by the abode of Lord Shiva, we'll be heading to the abode of Lord Vishnu- Badrinath, which falls under the Char Dham name across India. But before that, have some rest at Guptkashi. Make sure you carry an extra set of woolens, as Badrinath remains relatively cold at all times of the year. Seek your blessing to the last of the Char Dhams and later return to Joshimath for some rest.
Thus, finishing the divine visit to these 4 sacred destinations. But wait.
We will be concluding our Char Dham Yatra family package with a night stay at Rudraprayag. It is one of the holy confluences in Hindu mythology where the Mandakini river meets the sacred Alaknanda, one of the contributing rivers of mighty Ganga. Don't forget to make the sacred dip at the confluence. Afterward, head to Haridwar, ending this holy pilgrimage.
Also See: Kedarnath Badrinath Package
It is said that in order to get salvation, one must take a pilgrimage tour to the Char Dham of India. So, why leave this divine call. Make your Char Dham Yatra registration right away.
For more details on Char Dham Yatra package cost & other related queries, call +91 89291 00705.
Tour ends here!!
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5