Pachmarhi Camp, Camping : Satpura National Park which is also known as Sapura Tiger Reserve Madhai spans over a large area of dense forest. It inhabits trees of teak, Sal, maple, and other rare species. Located at the foothills of Pachmarhi hill station, this is also a famous place for several adventurous activities such as riverside camping, trekking, and hiking.
Also See: Night On Wheels - Pachmarhi
Pachmarhi hill station was famously known as ‘Satpura Ki Rani’ is located in the center region of Madhya Pradesh. It is an extremely peaceful town nestled on the top of the highest peak amongst the Satpura range.
Gypsy Camps package is for those who wish to spend their holidays will complete freedom and leisure. The package is tailored in such a way that it gives you an appropriate time to wander into the wild and spend some time to yourself.
To make the tour light and fun, we have kept a few adventurous things every day. Where the first day you experience the fun of jungle walk along with your naturalist, the next day you go camp beside the river and savor barbeque dinner.
The Gypsy Camps is a complete package that offers you the balance of leisure and adventure both.
Activities included in the package:
Riverside Camping and Barbeque Dinner:
Riverside camping is the highlight of this tour. On the second day, you transfer to the exciting camping site. The site is extremely thrilling and adventurous.
Camping beside the silent waters gives you a refreshing atmosphere and pleasant weather. With the area being secluded, you have the freedom to be who you are. Go explore the nearby trails, play games, sing songs, dance on crazy beats, or do whatever you really wish.
Barbeque dinner is just like icing over the cake. Haven’t you ever wished to barbeque food all by yourself in the middle of nowhere and savor the smoky food? Well, this is just the perfect opportunity. Barbeque dinner is also accompanied by interesting stories.
Jungle Walk with a Naturalist:
What better to end the trip with a nice walk through the woods and a naturalist? You not only get a chance to know a lot about the forests but also about birds and wildlife. If you are lucky and the weather stays clear, you also might be able to spot some of the rarest birds.
Satpura is famous for its diverse wildlife and special geological spots. Did you know that the Satpura region used to be completely submerged underwater many years before it was discovered, and that's why it is left with beautifully formed geological rocks that boast different colors on its surface? You can find many such rocks on your way, their intricate design will dazzle you. This Pachmarhi package has it all! You can also find many amounts of naturally occurring waterfalls and ponds on your hike in the region of Pachmarhi. Located in the Satpura National Park, it's a privilege to be able to walk freely and explore all the raw nature has to offer. Are you excited about this Pachmarhi tour?
The forests of Satpura are famous due to the stories attached to them in the Indian culture. Imagine visiting the forest whose stories you've heard all your life growing up. This region is also known to have medieval cave paintings, so keep an eye out, you might find something beyond interesting! Pachmarhi Adventure Camp invites you for an evening next to the river with a warm glowing bonfire and some delicious barbeque dinner. Choose Moustache for your next Pachmarhi trip!
Day 1: Gypsy Camps:
Meal Included: Lunch - Dinner
Stay Type: Stay at gypsy camps on a sharing basis.
Day 2: Satpura National Park:
Meal Included: Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Stay Type: Stay in tents on a sharing basis
Day 3: Jungle Walk:
Meal Included: Breakfast
Air: The nearest airport is 280 km (Bhopal) away from Gypsy Camps.
Rail: The nearest railway station in Pipariya (54 km) from Gypsy Camps.
1. Shirts / T-shirts, Jeans
2. Comfortable walking shoes
3. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
4. Water bottle
5. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
6. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
7. Personal toiletries
8. Hand Sanitizer & face masks
1. All stays included
- Stay in camps on Day 1
- Stay in Tents on day 2
2. All Meals included
- Lunch & Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner on Day 2
- Breakfast on Day 3
3. Skilled local naturalist who have ample knowledge of the route
4. Trek essentials included–
(i) Accommodation - tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats etc.
(ii) Safety equipment - as per requirements and basic first aid kit.
5. All govt. and forest permit charges
6. Transit fees from Gypsy camp to Satpura river side camp and back
7. Pachmarhi sightseeing in Gypsy
1. The above tour charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials
3. Transportation - The charges of transportation to reach tour start & end point.
4. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
5. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
6. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5