Manali Weekend Trip
Quad Sharing - 3300 + 05% GST Per Person
Triple Sharing - 3870 + 05% GST
Double Sharing - 4900 + 05% GST Per Person
(With Transportation , Minimum 04 Members)
Can't wait for the snow to cool off? Then join us for the Manali Weekend Trip . A 3 Days and 2 Nights camping trip to Manali, that'll cool you off from the scorching sun far away from the hustle of the mundane life. Right at the foothills of the Himalayas, at the quaint little village of Sissu, driving through the ‘World’s Longest Highway Tunnel above 10,000 Feet’- Atal Tunnel.
All you need to do is reach Manali- a popular tourist destination in India that serves as the gateway to the Lahaul and Spiti districts as well as the city of Leh in Ladakh.
Also Check: Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
With lush mountain views and refreshing nature all around, Manali will charge your soul with excitement. Just check in to our riverside campsite, adorned with greenery, singing the song of sparkling Beas River all day and all night long. A picture-perfect camp set-up with bonfire and live music in the evening will give you the perfect weekend retreat.
Also See: Kasol & Kheerganga Weekend Trip
Spend a day capturing monks at the Tibetan Buddhist monastery, calming yourself at Vashisht hot springs. Take a nature walk, and listen to the birds tweeting the song of trees at Van Vihar. Add some bohemian style clothings to your wardrobe from the local markets around the town, at a decent price.
Also See: Backpacker Hostel in Manali
A unique experience, to test your bargaining skills!
Besides, no matter if you are travelling with friends or family; there are ample of places for all sorts of souls and age groups.
Check out some MUST-DOs that Manali serves on it's platter:
And, don't worry about missing on anything. Our Manali Weekend Trip gives you enough time to savor them all. Ultimately charging you full for the fresh week ahead.
Check out: Trekking in Himachal
Don’t wait no more. Book your weekend getaway with Moustache. For more details feel free to call us at +91 89291 00705.
Day 1: Reach Manali campsite
Meal Included: Dinner
Stay Type: Stay in camps on sharing basis
Day 2: Atal tunnel and Sissu visit
Meals Included: Breakfast + Dinner
Stay Type: Stay in camps on sharing basis
Day 3: Departure
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans
2. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
3. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
4. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
5. Comfortable Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
6. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
7. Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel
8. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
9. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
10. Personal toiletries
11. Sanitizers and extra face masks.
(1) Dinner on day 1
(2) Breakfast and dinner on day 2
(3) Breakfast on day 3
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5