Manali has always been a prime touristic point for domestic as well as foreign travel and is a proven rewarding destination. The city of Manali has a lot to offer in terms of treks or the adventure sports along with a spine chilling atmosphere to stay in.
Manali is sincerely parted into two parts, one part which is with the Mall road and the other is the Old Manali. The region of Old Manali is the oldest, true fauna surrounded and filled with a very positive vibe.
To sum up the experience into a budget and time friendly tour, we at Moustache have come up with a weekend tour of Manali. In this activity, you will be picked from Delhi (Volvo Bus) to Manali and from there a stay in the dorms at our hostel, and on the same day you will be taken to the majestic Jogini falls, with a small trek, The destination has a 150 ft fall of water from the ridge with a dedicated small temple to Mata Jogini, sit and relax or just take a dip in the chilling fresh water.
Post the Jogini falls session, you will be dropped back to our hostel, and from there you can proceed with the cafe hopping session of Old Manali. Old Manali has different cultured cafes with great quality food offerings.
On the next day wake up to an amazing morning, have your breakfast and checkout, head to Hadimba temple which is a 10 min walk from the Hostel, Hadimba Temple has its own tales which you can ask from our hostel FDM. Head back to the Hostel and take the shared cab to Solang Valley, the route will cross Beas river through the bridge and running along with it. At the Solang valley, you are free to involve yourself in the various adventure sports activities offered here at your own costs such as Zorbing, Paragliding, Skiing, and etc.
Post the adventurous Solang valley visit head back to the Manali Bus Stand, hop on to your Volvo bus, and with all the memories head back to Delhi, you will reach early morning on the next day.
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans
2. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
3. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
4. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
5. Comfortable Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
6. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
7. Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel
8. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
9. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
10. Personal toiletries
11. Sanitizers and extra face masks.
1. You will be greeted by our ground team on your arrival to Manali.
2. Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi in AC Volvo Bus
3. Transportation to Moustache Manali from Manali Bus Stand, to and from Manali Moustache to Solang valley and to Manali Bus stand is included.
2. Accommodation in dorms on a sharing basis.
3. Breakfast is included on Day 1 & 2, Vegetarian Only
4. Trek guide fee
5. Hot water in buckets shall be provided on request.
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
3. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
4. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made within 2 days prior to the start of the trek, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 3-7 days prior to the start of the trek, EITHER 75% of total package amount will be returned to the guest (25% of total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the trek, 100% of the total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the trek by paying 25% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5