Manali Weekend Tour - Manali has always been a prime touristic point for domestic as well as foreign travel and is a proven rewarding destination. The city of Manali has a lot to offer in terms of treks or the adventure sports along with a spine chilling atmosphere to stay in.
Manali is sincerely parted into two parts, one part which is with the Mall road and the other is the Old Manali. The region of Old Manali is the oldest, true fauna surrounded and filled with a very positive vibe.
Also See: Backpacker Hostel in Manali
To sum up the experience into a budget and time friendly tour, we at Moustache have come up with a weekend tour of Manali. In this activity, you will be picked from Delhi (Volvo Bus) to Manali and from there a stay in the dorms at our hostel, and on the same day you will be taken to the majestic Jogini falls, with a small trek, The destination has a 150 ft fall of water from the ridge with a dedicated small temple to Mata Jogini, sit and relax or just take a dip in the chilling fresh water.
Post the Jogini falls session, you will be dropped back to our hostel, and from there you can proceed with the cafe hopping session of Old Manali. Old Manali has different cultured cafes with great quality food offerings.
Also See: Bhrigu Lake Trek, Manali
On the next day wake up to an amazing morning, have your breakfast and checkout, head to Hadimba temple which is a 10 min walk from the Hostel, Hadimba Temple has its own tales which you can ask from our hostel FDM. Head back to the Hostel and take the shared cab to Solang Valley, the route will cross Beas river through the bridge and running along with it. At the Solang valley, you are free to involve yourself in the various adventure sports activities offered here at your own costs such as Zorbing, Paragliding, Skiing, and etc.
Post the adventurous Solang valley visit head back to the Manali Bus Stand, hop on to your Volvo bus, and with all the memories head back to Delhi, you will reach early morning on the next day.
Ice skating is a big game in the Solang valley in the winter, with education institutions and instructors established in the valley to supervise skiers and train newcomers. As the ice melts, zorbing takes the place of the ski. During the summertime, you're likely to see a large translucent ball with 2 persons inside riding down the area's hills, benefiting from the area's slopes. Yes, Zorbing is as entertaining as it appears. This wonderful valley is one of the most dynamic and entertaining spots in Manali, and it's impossible to miss it while you're here. You will be visiting the Jogini waterfalls famous for its immaculate beauty.
The small hike starting right from Moustache Manali will take you through ancient rustic temples and into the woods. A trail through the forests of Manali will take you to a glittering waterfall. You can hear it from a distance, even if you can't see it yet. The whole trip is extremely rejuvenating since it's away from the main hustle and bustle of Gurgaon and it takes you to a wonderful waterfall. What's really special about the waterfall is that it makes a small pond, where you can even go for a short swim. You can feel the tiny water droplets hitting your face even before you step in the pond, kind of like a natural face mist. Want to take this adventure-packed trip with Moustache? Book your trip now!
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans
2. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
3. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
4. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
5. Comfortable Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
6. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
7. Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel
8. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
9. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
10. Personal toiletries
11. Sanitizers and extra face masks.
1. You will be greeted by our ground team on your arrival to Manali.
2. Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi in AC Volvo Bus
3. Transportation to Moustache Manali from Manali Bus Stand, to and from Manali Moustache to Solang valley and to Manali Bus stand is included.
2. Accommodation in dorms on a sharing basis.
3. Breakfast is included on Day 1 & 2, Vegetarian Only
4. Trek guide fee
5. Hot water in buckets shall be provided on request.
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
3. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
4. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5