Kasol Weekend Trip - Kasol is a very small village in the Kullu district in the state of Himachal Pradesh, This small village is situated in Parvati valley on the banks of Parvati river. The Kasol and it’s associated villages are very old and hold a strong history background.
The Kasol, nesteled in the Parvati valley is famous for its picturesque beauty all around, thrilling treks, delicious food, continuous roaring parvati river and a pleased hospitality.
Also See: Kasol & Tosh Trek
The journey from Delhi to Bhuntar will be from the plains to mountains, the journey would be mostly covered in the night time and you will reach the Bhuntar bus stand around 7 in the morning.
Also See: Kasol & Kheerganga Weekend Trip
The sun rays reach early in the case of the mountains but you will be welcomed with a decent temperature drop so it is advised to prepare before stepping out of the bus. Once you reach Bhuntar you will be welcomed by our ground team which will take you to the Kasol campsite and during the journey observe how river Parvati plays with the terrain.
The Kasol campsite sits near the banks of Parvati river so you can enjoy your evenings with hot meals while enjoying the streams also the campsite offers a variety of inhouse activities so in total you can have a peaceful environment with your friends and family.
The Chalal is a small hideout near Kasol, most of the people visit Chalal in order to come out of the crowdy life of Kasol. While your trek towards Chalal pases through the cafes of Kasol along with the Parvati river, a few metres to Chalal you pass through a suspension bridge which cuts the village from Kasol. You will be welcomed by the dense forest of Pine and the flora & fauna of the location.
The Chalal is located at approx altitude of 5,366 ft and is basically a place for people who are young at heart. This place is rewarded by mother nature for its pristine beauty and the peace around. This place has its own vibe, it is important for you to not indulge too much into clicking photographs or involving yourself with social media, Just keep all this aside and feel the pristine beauty and the calmness of the place.
As we will be heading back to Kasol in the noon time, do not forget to enjoy the other attractions available near Kasol on your own such as the famous Manikaran Sahib, it's about 4-5 km from Kasol.
While at the campsite explore the nearby markets, buy yourself some souvenirs of the trip as this weekend trip is proven to be one of the peaceful trips from Delhi.
The Trip ends here.
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans
2. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
3. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
4. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
5. Comfortable Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
6. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
7. Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel
8. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
9. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
10. Personal toiletries
11. Camera if you like (with fully charged batteries)
1. You will be greeted by our ground team with a welcome drink on your arrival to Kasol.
2. Transportation from Delhi to Bhuntar and Bhuntar to Delhi in AC Volvo Bus.
3. Transprotation from Bhuntar to Kasol and Kasol to Bhuntar in Shared Taxi.
2. Accommodation in swiss tents on Double/Triple sharing basis.
3. Meals Included on the basis of MAP plan (Breakfast and Dinner), Vegetarian Only.
4. Trek guide fee.
5. Hot water in buckets shall be provided on request.
6. Stay in Swiss tents with common washroom.
7. Covid Related Information.
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
3. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
4. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
5. Separate tents on request, will be charged extra (INR 2,000 per tent).
1. If cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the start of the trek, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the trek, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the trek, 100% of total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the trek by paying 25% of booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5