Kasol Weekend Trip (Delhi to Delhi)
Kasol Trek & Kasol Weekend Trip Package :- Kasol is a very small village in the Kullu district in the state of Himachal Pradesh. This small village is situated in Kasol Parvati Valley. The Kasol and it’s associated villages are very old and hold a strong historic background.
Situated on the banks of Parvati river, Kasol is known for its natural beauty and exciting activities. Such as:- Kasol Parvati Valley Trek, Kasol Adventure Trek, Kasol Camping, Kasol River Side Camping, and more. Besides, one can always savour it’s delicious food by the constantly roaring Parvati River.
Our kasol trek & tour journey will be from Delhi. The journey from Delhi to Bhuntar will be from the plains to the mountains and this journey will be mostly during the night time. After our journey is over, we will reach Bhuntar bus stand at around 7 AM in the morning.
The sun rays reach early in the case of the mountains. Although, you will be welcomed with a decent temperature drop. This is why, we advise you to prepare before stepping out of the bus. Once you reach Bhuntar you will be welcomed by the ground team of Moustache Escapes. They will take you to our Kasol Camping site. During the journey, you can enjoy watching, how the river Parvati plays with the terrain.
The Kasol weekend trip campsite sits near the banks of the Parvati river. Thus, making it a perfect spot to enjoy your evening meal by the streams. The campsite even offers a variety of in-house activities. In short, the Kasol camping and weekend trip is a complete package for peaceful & fun holidays. Best goes, when booked with your friends and family.
The Chalal is a small hideout near Kasol. Most of the people visit Chalal in order to come out of the crowded life of Kasol. While your trek towards Chalal, pass through the cafes of Kasol along with the Parvati river. A few metres to Chalal you pass through a suspension bridge which cuts the village from Kasol. You will be welcomed by the dense forest of Pine and the flora & fauna of the location.
The Chalal is located at approx altitude of 5,366 ft and is basically a place for people who are young at heart. This place is rewarded by mother nature for its pristine beauty and the peace around. The place has its own vibe and it is important for you to not indulge into just one thing. Take a break from clicking photographs or involving yourself with social media. Keep them all aside and feel the tranquil beauty, Kasol Trek has to offer.
In short time, we will be heading back to Kasol (sometime during the noon). Do not forget to enjoy the other attractions available near Kasol but on your own. Places such as the famous Manikaran Sahib, situated about 4-5 km from the Kasol Trek Location.
Buy some souvenirs before you make your way back from the Kasol Weekend Trip & Tour Campsite. On doing so, explore nearby markets savouring hillside cafes and local delicacies. Make this Kasol trek journey one of your peaceful trips. Later, return back to Delhi with bag full of memories.
Kasol altogether, is a very beautiful place for escapists. A perfect place for refreshing break, Kasol Trek Package offers an escape route to skip same-old. Ask any trekkers, adventurers, or maybe your office colleague who has already visited here.
Over the years, Kasol has attracted a lot of people for camping. It has become an extremely popular destination among travellers.
We are very excited to take you from Kasol Trek to Tosh Trek. The activities experience quality of Kasol Trekking has started increasing tremendously. Kasol Camping & Trekking will revive your spirit. Let's walk to the quiet village of Tosh, or better yet, let's trek to it. The Kasol trek to Tosh is something that most tourists enjoy. It is famous for its relaxing environment and abundance of greenery.
The whole idea for this trek is to show you the pieces of Himachal you're missing out on since they don't show up on a regular traveler's list. Tosh is a beautiful sight for travelers to visit because of the lush greenery and the ferocious river Parvati running through it. The calming river kasol parvati velly trek will soothe your soul. You will feel really grateful that you booked this Kasol Trek. The valley is as secluded as one's heart wishes. It's a quiet little hamlet sitting in a secluded valley of Himachal and it's a beautiful amphitheatre for the snowy hills above you. You can see how the majestic mountains guard the nifty hamlet of Tosh. While Kasol is an excellent destination for meeting travelers, chilling by the river, exploring cafes, and backpacking, tosh is ideal for a quiet time without much noise, seeing the massive mountains laden with snow. Come explore the tosh valley with Moustache Escapes!
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans
2. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
3. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
4. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
5. Comfortable Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
6. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
7. Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel
8. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
9. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
10. Personal toiletries
11. Camera if you like (with fully charged batteries)
✅ Entire travel as per the itinerary.
✅ Volvo/Deluxe Bus transfer from Delhi to Kasol and back to Delhi.
✅ Kasol Camps/Hotel stay for 1 Night.
✅ Tent Stay at Kheerganga for 1 Night.
✅ A total of 4 meals – (Day 1: Dinner) + (Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner) + (Day 3: Breakfast).
✅ Cab transfer from Kasol to Barshaini and back to Kasol.
✅ Bonfire & Music at every campstay.
✅ Team Captain will be alloted throughout the trip.
✅ Toll tax, parking charges, and driver night charges are included.
✅ Customer support 24*7.
❌ GST 5% Applicable Extra.
❌ Lunch on the trip.
❌ Everything not mentioned in the inclusions.
❌ Tips for the cook, the guide, or any other staff member.
❌ Any additional expenses brought on by a natural disaster or other unavoidable situations.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5