What if we told you that you could live your “Into the Wild” moment in Pachmarhi hill station? Sure you’d get river streams, waterfalls, and gorgeous view points at many other places but Pachmarhi National Park offers a true jungle experience into the depths of its forests off the tourist trails. Unique landscapes and wildlife species come as a part and parcel too on this Pachmarhi trip. If this sounds like a perfect adventurous nature getaway for you, let’s take you along on the Sangam trek in the Pachmarhi hill station in MP / Satpura forest, Pachmarhi Trek / Trekking. Are you ready to explore Pachmarhi tourist places? Let’s go!
Also see: Patharchatta Pency Pool Circuit
Pachmarhi is a hill station in Madhya Pradesh and is often termed as ‘Satpura Ki Rani' or 'Queen of the Satpura'. Pachmarhi district is Hoshangabad district, situated some 200 kilometers from the state capital- Bhopal. From Pachmarhi sightseeing to jungle safari and car camping by the riverside, there are so many things to do in Pachmarhi. It’s a nature lover’s paradise, and Moustache Escapes’ tours will make sure you come back wanting to experience more of Pachmarhi MP.
Check out: Nature walks in Pachmarhi hill station
With this Sangam trek Pachmarhi tour package with Moustache Escapes, we start the Pachmarhi trek early in the morning at 8 a.m. With dew under your feet and the mountain mist creating magic around you, we’d take you into the dense forests of Pachmarhi hills, a world so far away from any city noises. You’d be hiking through the forests in Pachmarhi location which was discovered by British Captain James Forsyth in 1857 (It is now the famous Forsyth trail). But the deep forests would soon open up into deep ravines and strange rock formations, which further adds to the mystery of Pachmarhi place, making you wonder - what is this place really?
Also see: Silver Falls trek
One of the best parts about this Pachmarhi honeymoon package is the assistance of a naturalist on the hike. Yes, you’d be accompanied by a naturalist on this Pachmarhi package who would introduce you to the indigenous plants and animals in the Pachmarhi Tiger reserve. The unnamed ferns, the rare orchids, the abundance of mahua and sal - the naturalist would talk about all these and MP tourism Pachmarhi while doing the Sangam trek.
If you’re coming to Pachmarhi from Indore with your family, it will also be a great learning experience for the kids as they’d get to know a lot about Mama Earth while enjoying the entire. The nearest station to Pachmarhi is Pipariya station, so if you’re coming by trains you can make your plans accordingly.
Check out: Night-on-Wheels, Pachmarhi
As you make your way through the untouched beauty of Pachmarhi road, you’d also come across various caves with streams flowing through them. Did you know that the name Pachmarhi comes from ‘Panch’ meaning five and ‘marhi’ meaning caves? And the most famous caves of Pachmarhi tourism are the legendary Pandava caves. Not to forget, you’d also come across a hidden Pachmarhi waterfall or two on your way. Waterfalls are among the most popular Pachmarhi visiting places and rightly so! Most of them are reachable only through jungle treks and what better way to freshen up than take a dip in the natural pools below these waterfalls?
Then, once you reach the Sangam, you can relax near the confluence of the river streams. You can open your packed lunch box and enjoy a jungle picnic with the best Pachmarhi view of the rivers. With the gorgeous scenery around you, it would feel like time has come to a stand still, but sadly, we’d have to head back. But wait, feels like the trip is ending too early? Then, head out to Pachmarhi MP tourism resort to spend a night in the wild in Moustache’s luxury camps. If you plan to visit the Pachmarhi famous places from our Gypsy camps, we’d be happy to make each of the arrangements at a nominal price.
Check out: Hanging tents in Pachmarhi
So, Pachmarhi is calling you with its open arms and the Pachmarhi trip cost for this sangam trek is very budget friendly too! What are you waiting for? Book this offbeat trek with Moustache Escapes now!
By Road: To reach Pachmarhi, you've got to land at Piparia. From Piparia a 2 hrs drive for 51 km will take you tochamarhi. The first half of the distance is through the plains and the latter half through the mountainous region. The bus fare is Rs 20 and buses are available from Piparia at 5-30, 7-00, 10-15, 12-30, 16-00, 18-00, 20-00, 20-30 and 22-30.
Taxis are also available on this route from Piparia. MPTDC cars are available at Rs 500/600. Private jeeps too go to Pachmarhi for around Rs.500 and Rs.100 per head. The jeeps go from point to point touching one beauty spot to another, charging different fare for different destination. Tongas are also available for moderate rates.
By Rail: The nearest railway station from Pachmarhi is at Piparia. There are direct trains from Howrah, Mumbai, and Chennai to Piparia. If you are coming from Delhi to Bhopal, you can take a train to Itarsi Railway Station, and from there you may change trains to reach Piparia. Pipariya Railway Station is on the way to Jabalpur from Itarsi Junction.
By Air: The nearest airport is at Bhopal, 195 km from Pachmarhi. Direct flights to Bhopal are available from Delhi and Mumbai.
Given the excellent network of transport, Reaching Pachmarhi in India is no big deal at all. With all the details on how to reach Pachmarhi, get set to hit this beautiful hill resort this vacation.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & Extra face masks
1. A guided hike with Naturalist.
2. Packed Lunch (Paneer, Veg, Rice, Chapati, Salad)
3. A refreshing glass of Juice.
4. Forest & Naturalist fee
5. Drive to trek starting point from Pachmarhi and back
6. And lots of memories
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. Rescheduling of the tour/trek is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel your tour/trek or reschedule it again, it is not possible and you do not get any refund.
4. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
5. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
6. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
7. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
8. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5