Let’s begin our trek from one of Madhya Pradesh’s favourite villages - Pachmahri. The place is full of picturesque ponds and rivers along which many exotic animals and birds live. A true heaven for nature explorers. We start our trek from a common meeting point. If you’re staying with us in our Gypsy camp, we’d arrange a transport for Rs.100 for a back and forth journey.
Our certified naturalist will brief us about the trail once we reach the starting point at shap 8AM.
We begin our journey through heavily forested areas of Pachmarhi. Notice the various trees and animals around you and be sure to ask your naturalist about them. They’ll definitely help you out. As you make your way align the trail, you’ll see small ponds along the way with unique rock formations like you’ve never seen before. Don’t get too tempted to swim in the pond just yet, we’re on our way to the Duchess falls. These falls have their own pool which you can gladly jump in. What a beautiful sight to eat lunch to, so open up your delicious packed lunch. Look at the waterfall merging gracefully with the small pond at the bottom. The journey has more exciting elements as you go along! You can explore medieval painting on rocks, made by the early humans. Now you realize exactly how diverse Pachmahri is!
Also See: Forsyth Trail Trek
With refreshing juice in your belly, It’s time to head back to the starting point and end your day with the beautiful waterfall imprinted in your head.
Also See: Duchess Fall Trek, Pachmarhi
Reach the requested spot 30 min before the scheduled slot.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & Extra face masks
1. A guided hike to Duchess waterfall with Naturalist.
2. Packed Lunch (Paneer, Veg, Rice, Chapati, Salad)
3. A refreshing glass of Juice.
4. Forest & Naturalist fee
5. And lots of memories
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
Average Rating 4.5