India Golden Triangle Tour 6D-5N
From colourful cultures to the chaotic crowd, the India Golden Triangle Tour delves deep into the roots of this vivid country and its vibrant heritage. Discover the soul of India, which makes it iconic and unexpected on every visit. From Mughal architecture to UNESCO Heritages, explore India like never before with authentic experiences with natives on one hand and having evening tea with royalties on the other. All with the Moustache Escape India Golden Triangle Tour Package.
• Ride to Taj Mahal on old India's Horse cart aka Tonga.
• Enter Amber Fort like royalties, riding the majestic Elephants.
• Witness the aura of light and sound show when at Red Fort, Delhi.
• Get a glimpse of Rajasthani Village, eating at Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur.
• Savor food from the royal street. Truly amazing!
• Explore local markets in town shopping handcrafted souvenirs, textiles, and other artifacts.
Highlights of the Golden Triangle Tour
• Visit Taj mahal on Tonga- Traditional Horse Cart.
• Royal ride on Elephant at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
• Street food tasting and local market tour.
• Learn cooking with natives of Rajasthan.
• Authentic village experience at Chokhi Dhani.
The India Golden Triangle touritinerary begins with your traditional style welcome with garland and aarti at Delhi international airport. Following this Big Fat Indian greeting, you will be transferred to your hotel in Delhi, assisted by one of our representatives. Once reaching your room, you can freshen up and later on, You roam the local markets and get familiar with the general environment. Rest up for the night to begin your India Golden Triangle trip from the capital city.
On day 02 of your Golden Triangle Tour, get ready for the day ahead with a breakfast buffet in your hotel. The trip starts with a UNESCO Heritage Site and the world's tallest minaret Qutub Minar, which was mostly built between 1199 and 1220. Afterwards, you will be heading to the famous Humayun Ka Maqbara or Humayun’s Tomb, the mausoleum of the Mughal's Second Emperor. The journey continues by stopping at further city attractions such as Raj Ghat, India Gate, the President House, and Laxmi Narayan Temple. You will visit the Red Fort in the evening, which served as the Mughal emperor's home for almost 200 years. Here you'll end your day tour, enjoying the popular Red Fort light and sound show.
Begin your day 2 with a buffet breakfast and get ready for Agra sightseeing tour, your next destination. But first, head to the renowned Akbar’s Tomb at Sikandra. Post visiting the mausoleum, check into the specified hotel in Agra for some rest and lunch afterwards. The trip continues after lunch, with the local market visit. Shopaholics must not miss this part as the place is filled with handmade souvenirs perfect to gift your loved one back at home. Later, climb aboard a tonga aka the horse cart of old India and go on your awaited Taj Mahal tour. Being the star of the day, this UNESCO-tagged memorial venue was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, in memory of his departed wife Mumtaj Mahal. Enter the night, witnessing the most beautiful sunset at this symbol of love. At night end tasting Mughlai dishes at City's most popular Mughal Restaurant and then head back to your hotel for the night's stay.
Home to three UNESCO Heritage Sites, the visit to Agra famous places continues with another UNESCO Heritage on its third day. As our India golden triangle, the package will take you to the 16th-century Red Fort Agra also known as the “Agra ka Lal – Qila”. It was here, Shah Jahan spent his last days in imprisonment by his son, Aurangzeb. The golden triangle tour continues to the Baby Taj Mahal aka the tomb of Etmad Ud Daulla. The structural design of this mausoleum is often regarded as the initial draft of the Taj Mahal architecture. After these famous Agra tourist places, cover the Agra to Jaipur distance by road on our Golden triangle itinerary- Jaipur. Make your way wandering the vibrant Jaipur local markets. The best place for handmade souvenirs, clothes, food, and a lot more. Finally, head for an authentic Rajasthan village tour experience at Jaipur Chokhi Dhani, the last spot of the day. Savour traditional cuisines, sitting on a hand-weaved seater, while enjoying folk Rajasthan village culture, performed LIVE by Rajasthani artists.
With 'Khamma Ghani' (Welcome in Rajasthani), our India’s Golden Triangle tour continues with a vivid display of Rajasthan culture. Founded by the astronomer prince his highness Jai Singh II, Jaipur, what is now called the Old City, was the first planned city in India. Excited to visit Jaipur tourist places? Wait till you have your buffet breakfast, after which you'll be exploring the final destination in the India golden triangle tour package. The first stop is Amer Fort Jaipur. Get ready for a royal entry on the majestic Amber Fort elephant ride and then make way to the Jaigarh Fort- the fort that was never conquered by any. After lunch, visit the famous City Palace Jaipur, followed by the Albert Hall & Museum which houses India's only mummy, the Wind Palace of India- Hawa Mahal, and one of India's five astronomical observatories built by Maharaja Jai Singh II- Jantar Mantar. The Jaipur tour ends with a detour to mystical architecture of India- Jal Mahal. This five-storied building has the most mysterious history according to which four of its floors got submerged in a kind of flash flood in one night. Today, only the top floor is visible above the water level and makes a great hangout spot for Jaipur’s crowd every evening.
With smiling faces and great memories, the Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package will concludes. Have your breakfast and proceed to check out, waving a final goodbye to all the moments you had with our India Golden Triangle tour packages. Embark on your vehicle; our driver will transport you back to your last stop. India's golden triangle tour, bid you final Namaste upon your arrival at the Delhi Airport, where you can catch your flight on your journey back home.
• Luxury stay in double shared accommodation.
• Enjoy daily buffet breakfast.
• Welcome in traditional Indian style with Garland at Delhi Airport.
• Tonga aka the Horse Cart Ride to the Taj Mahal.
• Ride on an elephant as you visit Amber Fort.
• The entire sightseeing trip is assisted by an English speaking guide.
• Airport transfers in exclusive air condition car, is included in the package.
• All sightseeing will take place in a private air conditioned car.
• 1 Mineral water bottle will be provided per day per head.
• All other applicable taxes, including toll tax, parking, and driver expenses are covered.
• Any costs associated with fortunate events like airline cancellations, delays, fare increases, or any other conditions of a similar nature or natural disasters.
• Any kind of personal expenses such as Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc, is excluded in the package.
• Any kind of Domestic or International flight fare.
• Entry fees at any monuments & parks is not covered in the package.
• Camera fees at Monuments or parks are not included in the package.
• Anything not specifically noted in the inclusions above.
Average Rating 4.5