Romantic Maldives Resorts, Beach Resorts - Get ready with your flippers and swimsuit, as Ellaidhoo Maldives is the diver’s paradise. One of the best resorts in Maldives for all those who love underwater adventure.
Find our representative at the Velana International Airport who will escort you to your hotel via Speedboat. Check in to your Superior Room with twin sharing and amazing Ocean View. Rest for a while and later, head for lunch enjoying luxury amenities at the best resort in Maldives. Savor your delicious dinner and retire for the day.
Wake up to a white sand beach view from your elegant room. After you are done with your delicious breakfast, head out for thrilling water sports activities. The water villa with pool in Maldives has plenty of water sports activities to enjoy. Including Snorkeling, Fish feeding, Swimming across Ellaidhoo House Reef Wreck, and plenty more.
Also See: Cinnamon Vilufushi Maldives
Get ready for a complete experience at the cheapest water villa in Maldives. A perfect holiday stay destination with Romantic Maldives Resorts and family-friendly resorts as well. The following day marks the end of the 3 Nights experiential stay package.
Also See: Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives
Enjoy your last breakfast at the resort and head out to the airport once you check out. The package ends here.
A True Diver’s Paradise
Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon is known as one of the top diving destinations in the world, which makes diving in the Maldives, even more appealing. The house reef and closeness to some of the most spectacular diving spots in the Maldives are the main attractions of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon, which is located in Ari Atoll.
The resort is situated on a coral bed and has a diameter of over 1,000 meters with a depth of thirty meters. Unlike hotels built on sandbanks, Ellaidhoo Maldives provides the divers with an unforgettable experience that leaves them spellbound. And who isn't gets speechless when they see the vibrant hues and bustling aquatic life?
It's all about the journey you'll have; you'll be in a completely different universe with colors and creatures ranging from the familiar to the bizarre. Eagle Rays, Sting Rays, Nurse Sharks, Gray Reef Sharks, and Moray Eel encounters are simply amazing. Famous aquatic stars such as turtles and sharks are certain to be spotted when taking a leisurely swim across the tranquil waters.
A Nature-Friendly getaway in the Maldives
All operations at the Elladhoo Maldives by Cinnamon, focus on preserving 'Life on Land' and 'Life below Water.' This Green Globe-certified resort, located 42 kilometers from the capital, has reduced its plastic consumption and waste by employing refillable water bottles, reusable bags, and straws, as well as periodic beach cleanups to protect the undersea ecosystem around the resort. During 2020/21, the resort is estimated to produce 191, 563 kWh of solar energy and successfully reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 153, 250 kg.
Ellaidhoo Maldives is ideal for honeymooners and family vacations, and it offers good value accommodations as well as a wonderful opportunity for enthusiastic divers and snorkelers. Regardless of the season, Ellaidhoo's rustic charm, the tranquil ambiance of a lovely island, and plenty of vegetation welcome you at any time of the year.
Experience the best diving reef, incredible marine life, sumptuous seafood, and much more. Awaiting for you, with plenty of surprises at Ellaidhoo Maldives beach resort.
Surcharge Dates- There will be times when the room price will rise due to surcharges, such as during Christmas and New Year.
How to reach Ellaidhoo Maldives?
By Air: Fly into Velena International Airport and then take a Speedboat transfer from there. The shuttle will arrive at the final destination in 15 to 20 minutes.
1. Sunscreen Lotion with UV protection.
2. Caps, sunglasses, swimwear.
3. Camera and accessories.
4. Take an international roaming plan for your mobile network.
1. If cancellations are made within 15 - 30 days prior to the start of the tour, 25% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made within 15 days prior to the start of the tour, 100% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. Rescheduling of the tour/trek is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel your tour/trek or reschedule it again, it is not possible and you do not get any refund.
4. If you book the tour by paying 50% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5