Night Under The Stars
Can’t catch a break from your busy schedule? Or are you a couple simply looking to spend quality time away from any hustle and bustle? While you may look for an escape to the mountains or a resort on the beach, the golden city of Rajasthan has something SPECIAL to offer.
Head towards the vast Thar Desert for a romantic getaway, experiencing a heart-warming hospitality under the Milky Way galaxy. From enthralling sand dune adventure to the chilling experience of India’s most haunted place to an exclusive night amidst the no man’s land. All covered in our Desert Camp in Jaisalmer Package.
With zero human traces for miles, picture yourself camel riding to your private dunes of Jaisalmer, while the sun kissing the sandy horizon. A lovely sight to behold, best pictured from our heart-booth, a heart shaped booth. And, as you lay back in comfort, time flies away, leaving you with a chilly night breeze and the highlight of Jaisalmer desert camp package - the countless stars of the Milky Way Galaxy.
The starry night sky perfectly justifies why Jaisalmer is the most beautiful part of Rajasthan and why it’s the best camp in Jaisalmer? Shift your campsite only to be welcomed by a bonfire. Get comfy, and snug up close in the blanket on the sofa with the bonfire in front and the clear starry sky above. To further elevate luxury desert camp in Jaisalmer, we serve you authentic local food right to enjoy nightlife with your partner. A perfect dinner date under the starry night sky.
If you are planning to visit Jaisalmer with your partner/better half, ever thought of proposing her under the Milky Way Galaxy or a dinner date under the stars? We bet you won’t be expecting this. Well we weren’t joking when we mentioned it as the best camp in Jaisalmer.
Designed for exclusivity, Jaisalmer Desert Safari Camp Package offers complete privacy crafted in luxury. If you need us, you got to flash and signal us. We make sure, you two lovely doves have the best romantic dinner date. Choice delicious Rajasthani delicacies, from a premium menu freshly prepared on-site. The dining spot is already decorated with heart-shaped formation of lanterns. If you need to add more, just let us know beforehand and it will be done. Besides, how about a musical company while you’re halfway winning her heart. Enjoy LIVE folk performances, like a private concert just for you two.
Afterwards, retire to your outdoor bed under the stars. The cozy setup, finished with fairy lights and curtains, is a great way to enjoy the night sky of the Thar Desert right from your master bed in the desert. Fall in love all over again while gazing up at the stars with the love of your life by your side. Thus, concluding the Desert Camp Jaisalmer under the starry night Sky. But wait till the final surprise, included in the Jaisalmer Desert Camp Package Price itself!
Wake to a serene sunrise continuing for the final highlight of your romantic desert camp experience. Lift up your spirits with dune bashing Jaisalmer. A touch of thrill before you conclude Thar Desert Camp Jaisalmer package with one final camel ride back to Jaisalmer! Activities like these will enable you to have an authentic desert experience. Besides, the sand dunes Jaisalmer have a peculiar magnetic allure which is why it’s one of the most crowded spots of Jaisalmer. Attracting people of all ages and best enjoyed with family, friends, and loved ones.Book a rejuvenating Jaisalmer experience with Moustache, taking your long awaited quality time alone. Reignite your romantic flames, booking best Desert Camp in Jaisalmer, designed for all the lovely couples out there. A budget cost Desert Camp in Jaisalmer offering you a lovely night to remember forever. It’s time to gift your loved ones the Best Desert Camp Jaisalmer.
Start/End Point : Moustache Jaisalmer
Arrive at Moustache Jaisalmer.
Ride the gypsy to visit the haunted village of Kuldhara, and then to a natural oasis.
After that, hop on for the camel ride to your private dune.
Once arrived, enjoy leisure tea and snacks watching sunset at Thar.
Followed by this, spend some quality time over bonfire.
Later, enjoy dinner date under the starlight, served with authentic Rajasthani Cuisines.
Post dinner, proceed to your Camp-e-Khas. A Master Bed set up, arranged in the middle of the Thar Desert lit with fairy lights and satin curtains.
You will be provided with blankets & quilts to spend overnight. Sleep in the desert camp with complete privacy and security.
Wake up to a sumptuous breakfast.
Feel the thrill of dune bashing, before leaving for Moustache Jaisalmer.
Later, take a camel ride to the Oasis point and then switch to gypsy that’ll drive you back to Moustache Jaisalmer.The Jaisalmer Desert Camp Package ends here.
Air: Take a flight to Jaisalmer airport and take a shared cab to Moustache Jaisalmer which is just a walk distance from Jaisalmer Fort.
Road: Volvo transfers are available from Delhi, Jaipur, and other major cities around Jaisalmer, and from there take a walk to Moustache Jaisalmer.
Rail: Take a train to Jaisalmer railway station and from there you can take a tuk-tuk ride to reach Moustache Jaisalmer.
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans
2. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers and walking shoes.
3. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
4. Sunglasses (UV Protected)
5. Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
6. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
7. Personal toiletries
8. Hand Sanitizer
9. Extra face masks
1. You will be greeted by our ground team on your arrival at Moustache Jaisalmer.
2. Stay on day 1 on Traditional Indian Bed (Charpai, Mattress, pillow, and quilt), one can also opt for Family Tent stay on sharing basis.
3. All meals included
(i) Day 1 - High Tea and Dinner
(ii) Day 2 - Breakfast
4. Skilled local staff who have ample knowledge of the route
5. Camel ride included in the tour fees.
6. All transportation and sightseeing
8. Dune Bashing
9. Candle Light Dinner
10. Flavoured Hookah
11. Personal Fireworks (additional cost)
12. Personal Folk concert (additional cost)
13. Entry fees to Kuldhara are included in the package.
1. The above tour charges do not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
The luxury Desert Camp in Jaisalmer package offers you the best camping experience in the Thar Desert.
An indoor camp with a covered roof and tent is optional. Guests are free to choose between outdoor camping and sleeping in a tent.
Can we customize the Jaisalmer with camel safari experience to plan special occasions?
Yes, the desert camping package is fully customizable and any special request can be accommodated prior to the date of departure.
Check out Moustache Jaisalmer for a luxury and all-rounded stay in Jaisalmer. The vibrant old haveli style building is a quaint stay with good views of Jaisalmer fort. You can also check out various food tours in Jaisalmer and get tips for the best places to visit in Jaisalmer.
Some of the famous places in Jaisalmer includes the Jaisalmer Fort, Longewala War Memorial, Patwaon-Ki-Haveli, Sam desert, Khuri Sand dunes etc.
The Jaisalmer desert camp safari is completely safe for tourists. However, you can carry few sets of woolen as the temp falls at desert after dark.
The best season to travel to Jaisalmer is from October to March, when the city's temperate ranges from 10°C to 27°C. Winter is the ideal time to visit Jaisalmer because it is a desert city and the weather is ideal for all the sightseeing that the area is known for.
Enjoy a full-fledged 45 min camel ride to oasis and then to a private dune. All included in the Jaisalmer desert camp package.
Average Rating 4.5