Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives
Room Honeymoon Maldives - Are you looking for the best resort in Maldives for couples? Then stay at Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives, a paradise isle just to fall in love with and the best resort In Maldives for honeymoon couples.
Meet our agent at the Velana International Airport, who will take you by seaplane to your Night Beach Bungalow. Check in to your twin sharing bungalow and rest for a while. Afterward, head for lunch enjoying luxury amenities for the rest of your day. Savor your delicious dinner and retire for the day.
Wake up to a delicious breakfast along with an amazing ocean view on the white sand beach right outside your bungalow. Head out for thrilling water sports activities. Including Diving, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Dolphin Watching, etc. Lay back in the sun, enjoying the tropical sun with your partner. Later end the adventurous day with a hot meal and retire for the day.
Also See: Ellaidhoo Maldives By Cinnamon
The 4 Night Beach Bungalow stay is packed with luxurious amenities. Have fun at the Beach Volleyball match or tag fellow couples for a Foosball match. Besides head out for themed parties, DJ Nights, and much more for more entertainment. Apart from that, you can even enjoy an in-house spa for a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday experience.
Also See: Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives
Lastly, after having a soulful stay experience at the elegant room, honeymoon Maldives package comes to an end. Check out of the Beach Bungalow after breakfast and head for the airport. Concluding this Maldives Beach Resorts Package.
Why Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives
The Maldives' Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa is well-known for its ethical and environmentally friendly operations. They are a responsible corporate entity, with one component dedicated to their visitors' overall stay experience. The other half is devoted to becoming decent citizens by including both residents and guests in sustainable practices across the hotel and in their daily lives.
Cinnamon functions in a sustainable manner, identifying, measuring, and monitoring material, economic, social, and environmental impacts in order to ensure that their growth, revenues, and reputation can be sustained and improved over time. Others will be inspired to adopt sustainable practices and participate in projects that improve the lives of those in need as a result of their stay.
Dedicated to Mother Nature
In general, this buzzing resort adheres to the mantra of Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle, with a number of measures in place to meet waste reduction targets. All resorts, as well as staff kitchens, now have access to a cutting-edge waste management system that allows them to effectively segregate, recycle, and appropriately dispose of waste in an environmentally friendly manner.
Furthermore, lowering emissions is significant in this environment. As a result, bio-gas digesters have already been erected in Cinnamon Citadel Kandy and Habarana Village by Cinnamon. All food waste is used to make biogas, which is subsequently used in the individual resorts' staff kitchens.
Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa is located on Meemu Atoll, which has one of the largest shallow lagoons among Maldivian resorts - and is a great place to take photography. Besides, being one of the affordable water villas in Maldives, its aims in protecting the planet's finite resources. At the same time, Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives provides enhanced visitor experiences.
Surcharge Dates- There will be periods when the room price will increase due to surcharges, such as around the holidays.
How to reach Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives?
By Air: Located 145 km from the capital- Male, you first have to arrive at the Velena International airport. From there onwards, enjoy the inclusion of seaplane transfer. The flight will take around 30 - 45 min to reach the end destination.
1. Sunscreen Lotion with UV protection.
2. Caps, sunglasses, swimwear.
3. Camera and accessories.
4. Take an international roaming plan for your mobile network.
1. If cancellations are made within 15 - 30 days prior to the start of the tour, 25% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made within 15 days prior to the start of the tour, 100% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. Rescheduling of the tour/trek is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel your tour/trek or reschedule it again, it is not possible and you do not get any refund.
4. If you book the tour by paying 50% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5