Honeymoon Resorts In Maldives - Get on board for an exotic experience
at the lavish resort in Maldives. One of the best budget water villas in Maldives, water villa packages
to enjoy with family, friends, and with your significant other.
Meet our representative at the Velana International Airport who will escort you to your Night Beach Bungalow via speedboat. Check in to your twin sharing bungalow and rest for a while. Taste delicious foods and luxury amenities at one of the best resorts in Maldives for honeymoon for the rest of your day. Later, retire for the water adventures next day.
Wake up to an amazing ocean view and white sand beach right outside your bedroom. Finish your appetizing breakfast and head out for thrilling water sports activities. Including Surfing at the world-famous surf spot- Pasta Point and underwater diving. Furthermore, you can spend the day relaxing under the tropical sun outside your comfortable beach bungalow.
Also See: Cinnamon Vilufushi Maldives
After 2 nights of beach bungalow stay, it's time to move into the Water Bungalow. Enjoy the clear blue ocean view and direct access to it as well at one of the best honeymoon resorts In Maldives. Enjoy 2 nights at the Water Bungalow indulging in the pure beach vibes. Lay back for a sunbath at the deck or take a casual snorkel with the marine life. Spend a romantic evening relaxing in the Jacuzzi with just you, your partner, and the peaceful ocean view.
Also See: Ellaidhoo Maldives By Cinnamon
The Maldives water villa package concludes the following day. Have your breakfast and head back to the airport, escorted by our employees.
Why stay at Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives?
Cinnamon Dhonveli has already established itself as a casual, lively resort popular with surfers and couples looking for a little more nightlife in the Maldives, with an exceptional and great-value all-inclusive package. Whatever drives you to these shores, a journey here is always a lot of fun, and you'll almost certainly find yourself trying something new.
A 'dream house' stay experience
The rooms at Cinnamon Dhonveli are simply decorated and sheltered by thatched roofs. White walls and flooring with flashes of color, a downstairs lounge space, and a mezzanine bedroom with a balcony facing the beach can all be found within. Tinted glass is one of the room's highlights; it not only keeps the space cool during the hot Maldives summers but also reduces glare. Water Bungalows, which are peacefully located in a shallow lagoon, and the luxury newly remodeled Overwater Suites, which have direct access to the ocean, are both available as overwater accommodations.
Standard four-pearl amenities include minibars, free tea/coffee machines, and a personal outdoor area, as well as a good assortment of toiletries, vanity kits, and convenience items like umbrellas and life jackets. Air conditioning and ceiling fans are also provided, as are safes, ironing facilities, flat-screen TVs with cable, and (for a cost) Wi-Fi. However, several areas of the rooms have visible wear, making them less elite accommodations.
In addition to that, staying at Water Bungalow is another addition to your perfect Maldivian holiday experience. The bungalows offer more stylish décor and greater space for the apartments, as well as a fantastic, mostly panoramic view of the Indian Ocean, an indoor jacuzzi, and huge living spaces.
Spend some extra, to get some Extra
As for leisure and entertainment, the resort offers traditional Maldivian plays (Bodu-Beru), a beach cinema, live music, show magicians, DJ, beach, and pool parties, as well as conventional excursions to Male city, adjacent populated or uninhabited islands, and snorkeling tours meeting the friends the deep sea. A 24-hour gym (with ancient simulators and iron) is provided in Dhonveli, as are tennis courts, an art studio (portraits), private picnics (for a price), and paid Wi-Fi.
Surcharge Dates- Surcharges will increase the room price during certain times of the year, such as around the holidays.
How to reach Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives?
By Air: Arrive at the Velena International airport and get transferred on a speedboat, included in the package. The shuttle will take around 15 - 20 min to reach the end destination.
1. Sunscreen Lotion with UV protection.
2. Caps, sunglasses, swimwear.
3. Camera and accessories.
4. Take an international roaming plan for your mobile network.
1. If cancellations are made within 15 - 30 days prior to the start of the tour, 25% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made within 15 days prior to the start of the tour, 100% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. Rescheduling of the tour/trek is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel your tour/trek or reschedule it again, it is not possible and you do not get any refund.
4. If you book the tour by paying 50% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5