Satpura National Park which is also known as Sapura Tiger Reserve Madhai spans over a large area of dense forest. It inhabits trees of teak, Sal, maple, and other rare species. Located at the foothills of Pachmarhi hill station, this is also a famous place for several adventurous activities such as riverside camping, trekking, and hiking.
Jungle picnic package offers you a chance to enjoy a quiet afternoon or evening in the middle of dense forest beside the silent river. You get the opportunity to escape the buzz of the city and enjoy some time thrill time only with your pals or family.
Jungle picnic is best when you are exploring Pachmarhi or panarpani and would like to have delicious smoky barbeque lunch or dinner. There are two major slots for the picnic. You can either do it in the afternoon or the evening. Both have their own perks.
Also See: Famous Treks in Madhya Pradesh
The afternoon seems more lively, pleasant, and sunny, whereas, the evening becomes colder but more relaxing. While you are having a quiet time at the picnic, you can play games too! If you have got some crazy friends, you need nothing else to make the best out of this jungle picnic.
1. Shirts / T-shirts, Jeans
2. Comfortable walking shoes
3. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
4. Water bottle
5. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
6. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
7. Personal toiletries
8. Hand Sanitizer & face masks
1. Lunch or Dinner as per the variant
2. Skilled local naturalist who have ample knowledge of the route
3. All govt. and forest permit charges
4. Transportation from Gypsy camps to Picnic Spot and back
1. The above tour charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Transportation - The charges of transportation to reach tour start & end point.
3. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
4. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
5. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the start of the trek, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of th trek, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the trek, 100% of total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the trek by paying 25% of booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5