Satpura National Park which is also known as Sapura Tiger Reserve Madhai spans over a large area of dense forest. It inhabits trees of teak, Sal, maple, and other rare species. Located at the foothills of Pachmarhi hill station, this is also a famous place for several adventurous activities such as riverside camping, trekking, and hiking.
Jungle picnic package offers you a chance to enjoy a quiet afternoon or evening in the middle of dense forest beside the silent river. You get the opportunity to escape the buzz of the city and enjoy some time thrill time only with your pals or family.
Jungle picnic is best when you are exploring Pachmarhi or panarpani and would like to have delicious smoky barbeque lunch or dinner. There are two major slots for the picnic. You can either do it in the afternoon or the evening. Both have their own perks.
Also See: Famous Treks in Madhya Pradesh
The afternoon seems more lively, pleasant, and sunny, whereas, the evening becomes colder but more relaxing. While you are having a quiet time at the picnic, you can play games too! If you have got some crazy friends, you need nothing else to make the best out of this jungle picnic.
The dense forests of Satpura have a dense history behind them. They have been used as travel trails by British soldiers during colonial times. Pachmarhi itself was a discovery of a colonial British office known as James Forsyth. If you'd like to see the trail he took with his diligent comrades when he discovered Pachmahri, we have just the thing for you. Follow the ancient footsteps of Captain James Forsyth on the Forsyth trail trek with us. Laden with history, you're picnicking in a hotspot of not only stories but also birds and animals.
The Satpura ranges are crawling with various species of wildlife that you might be seeing for the first time, so hold tight. You'd be accompanied by the music of many exotic birds as you sit next to a calming water stram and enjoy your picnic in the wild. Realize that you're sitting in the midst of a National park as you enjoy your picnic. Small animals like the spotted squirrel and deers and bound to roam about around you. View them without destroying their natural habitat. It goes without saying that we must leave the picnic spot as beautiful and neat as we found it.
Littering is never the right thing to do! Post picnic, we must clean up all the plastic wrappers and water bottles spread everywhere and take them to the nearest trash can we can find. The whole experience is something out of a fairytale, experience it and enjoy it. On the way to the picnic, you might experience many waterfalls and beautiful ponds that you can explore. Once you set up the picnic spot, it's time to whip out the bonfire. Are you ready for your jungle picnic? Your jungle adventure tours have begun! A barbeque is the most essential factor when it comes to going for a picnic in the wild, specially Satpura.
The whole experience is wrapped around making you feel the beauty of nature while at the same time providing you with the calm and peace that comes with being far away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The noise pollution here is so negligible that you can hear your thought very clearly. The only sounds entering your ears are going to be the hearty conversation of the people around you and the gentle footsteps of the animals walking on dry leave and stomping on twigs around you. Congratulations, you're in the midst of Satpura but even more importantly, you're in the present, and that's the true Moustache Experience. The Satpura ke jungle call out to you!
1. Shirts / T-shirts, Jeans
2. Comfortable walking shoes
3. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
4. Water bottle
5. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
6. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
7. Personal toiletries
8. Hand Sanitizer & face masks
1. Lunch or Dinner as per the variant
2. Skilled local naturalist who have ample knowledge of the route
3. All govt. and forest permit charges
4. Transportation from Gypsy camps to Picnic Spot and back
1. The above tour charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Transportation - The charges of transportation to reach tour start & end point.
3. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
4. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
5. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. Rescheduling of the tour/trek is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel your tour/trek or reschedule it again, it is not possible and you do not get any refund.
4. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
5. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
6. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
7. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
8. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5