We understand that you might have never heard of camping in Udaipur. Well, Udaipur has always been a city of aesthetics, glittering lakes, and charming atmosphere. It's difficult to relate this adorable city with the flavours of adventure and sports. But what if we say, Udaipur isn’t just about driving down to Lake Pichola or spending a gorgeous evening on the banks of Fateh Sagar.
Udaipur is also about splendid flavours of adventure and thrill. For a typical tourist, Udaipur’s essence is in the inner city, but for someone who understands the city’s spirit knows that the real spirit lies in the outskirts and in the mountains of the city. You don't have to travel to Uttarakhand or Himachal Pradesh in order to enjoy the adventure activities, or experience what is trekking, rather Udaipur offers it all.
Also See: Udaipur City Walking Tour
Moustache presents you a rarest chance to go deeper into the spirit of Udaipur and seek out the adventure in the treks near Udaipur. Since ages no one has ever dared to unveil what has always been buried, no one has ever ventured out in the wild and slept a night deep in the camping in Alsigarh.
Also See: Kumbhalgarh Day Trip, Udaipur
The specialty of this amazing camping near Udaipur is the stunning place of Alsigarh. Studden with medium heightened mountains and a horse bend river in between, this place glows with verdant meadows and steep long trees. Adding more fun to the tour, we carry raw materials to cook food during the bonfire. You will have the opportunity to cook food along with your friends over an earthen pot. Isn’t it enthralling to trek amidst the Aravali hills and sleep in camps in Alsigarh?
Would you dare to go on a wildest of trekking in Udaipur and be bravest of all? Would you dare to unveil a secret side to this enchanting city and witness one of the most uncommon treks in Udaipur?
Moustache gives you an all exclusive opportunity to become its comrade and dare to explore the uncharted territory of outdoor activities in Udaipur.
One of the best things to do in Udaipur is camping. Camping in Udaipur is a totally cathartic experience since it has the bliss of the beautiful city and the peace and quiet of its environment. The trek will open your eye up to brand new vistas of the hidden gem that is Udaipur. It is usually always romance and pretty lakes that Udaipur is linked with. This is your opportunity to boast about seeing unexplored nooks and corners of Udaipur that not many people have seen or even known. The option of sleeping under the stars is given to you on this trip.
You can also opt to sleep calmly in the safety of the tents, but many people prefer to sleep under the stars since it is a very pure experience. Join us for the most exciting Treks in Udaipur. Make sure to ask the tour guide about the stories of Alsigarh. The beautiful lake in Alsigarh give you a feeling of tranquility and the green fields you'll be camping in will provide you with an amazing ground to play games on a like frisbee. The many stories related to it will give you chills. The journey starts with a little trek up to the waterfall area of Alsigarh.
This is a seasonal waterfall that gets filled only after the monsoons. The later months in the year are a preferable time to camp here, especially when one goes to see the waterfall. The beautiful waterfall makes an excellent pond where you can go and try your swimming legs. Take a dip in the pond and move to the camping location. Your dinner for the night will be prepared right in front of you, so you can contribute a helping hand in the cooking process. The camping experience in Alsigarh is all-inclusive of all the wildlife activities, so get on board for camping in Udaipur!
For further details regarding camp near Udaipur, Udaipur camping, and things to do in Udaipur, call us or write to us today!
The tour ends here.
The gathering point for this walk tour is Moustache Udaipur, it is 3 km away from the city centre, you can take a Tuk-Tuk or an auto to reach.
1. Comfortable Sports shoes
2. Cap / Hat to keep the sun rays away from your face
3. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
4. Personal toiletries
5. Hand Sanitizer
6. Extra face masks
1. Meals - Evening Snacks (Tea + Light Snacks) + Dinner + Breakfast
2. Guide fees.
3. Auto / Scooty or Cab transfers from and to Moustache Udaipur is included.
4. Camping accessories - Camps
- Sleeping Bags / Quilt, Pillow, Mattress (Confirm this while booking)
5. Lots of Memories
1. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5