Sar Pass Circuit Trek - The trek of Sar Pass Circuit is a perfect trek for the beginners, During the trek you will experience the different types of terrain such as rocky, muddy or the trails passing through the dense forest. The trek starts from the young village of Himachal Pradesh, Kasol. Kasol itself is a famous destination for the backpackers and the solo travellers from around the globe. People who are young to the heart will always enjoy their experience at Kasol and this trek adds to the thrilling experience of the place.
In the Sar Pass Circuit we will be trekking till Minthatch, the term “Thatch” means meadow. During the trek you can see locals with their cattle coming there to graze. During the winters the area of Minthach is covered under a thick sheet of snow. The north west across the horizon spots the Chanderkhani stretch of mountains. It is a pleasant view during the trek.
Also See: Hampta Pass Circuit Trek
The trek of Sar Pass Circuit is commonly done during the winter months, during the suitable time you will have a great time playing with the snow and making your way through the snow. You can take this trek as a weekend exploration also you can indulge into the Kasol culture. Explore the local cusines served at the different cafes. Kasol is situated at an altitude of 5,184 ft in the Parvati valley with the river Parvati running along the side. Kasol is a hub to many tours and treks which is oftenly crowded with adventure lovers and to a spice to their travel they choose to indulge into the other activities offered at Kasol.
Also See: Famous Treks in Himachal
Also See: Famous Treks in Himachal
The trek of Sar pass circuit is to be enjoyed and make memories with friends or family, level of this trek is a beginer one. You should try this trek in order to enjoy the snow and the games around it.
The trek ends here.
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans / Trekking Pant
2. Windproof jacket of decent quality (no flimsy wind cheaters please!) preferably with a hood
3. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollensweater
4. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower),Scarf/muffler (optional)
5. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
6. Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (Waterproof shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
7. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
8. Raincoat / Poncho, Small quick dry towel
9. Water bottle (sturdy ones, no empty Bisleribottles!!)
10. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
11. Sun glasses (polarized/UV Protected), Walking stick / Trekking pole
12. Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
13. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
14. Personal toiletries
15. Hand Sanitizer
16. Extra face masks
1. You will be greeted by our trek team on your arrival at Kasol campsite.
2. All stays included from Kasol campsite to Grahan Village on double / triple sharing basis:
(i) Swiss Tents stay on day 1
(ii) Guest House on day 2 & 3.
3. All meals included from Day 1 dinner to Day 4 breakfast. Vegetarian meals will be served throughout the trek.
4. Skilled local staff who have ample knowledge of the route
5. Hot water will be provided on request.
6. All trek essentials included–
(ii) Safety equipment - microspikes, gaiters as per requirements and basic first aid kit with a portable oxygen cylinder.
(iii) Permit - forest and camping fee included.
7. Covid Related Information
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials -
(i) Equipment - Gumboots, trekking poles etc.
(ii) Insurance - Personal and travel insurances.
(iii) Beverage - Mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages
(iv) Snacks - Chocolate, dry fruits, protein or nutrition bar.
(v) Entertainment - Camera or drone fees.
3. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
4. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
5. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made within 2 days prior to the start of the trek, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 3-7 days prior to the start of the trek, EITHER 75% of total package amount will be returned to the guest (25% of total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the trek, 100% of the total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the trek by paying 25% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5