Sar Pass Circuit Trek
Sar Pass Circuit Trek - The trek of Sar Pass Circuit is a perfect trek for the beginners, During the trek you will experience the different types of terrain such as rocky, muddy or the trails passing through the dense forest. The trek starts from the young village of Himachal Pradesh, Kasol. Kasol itself is a famous destination for the backpackers and the solo travellers from around the globe. People who are young to the heart will always enjoy their experience at Kasol and this trek adds to the thrilling experience of the place.
In the Sar Pass Circuit we will be trekking till Minthatch, the term “Thatch” means meadow. During the trek you can see locals with their cattle coming there to graze. During the winters the area of Minthach is covered under a thick sheet of snow. The north west across the horizon spots the Chanderkhani stretch of mountains. It is a pleasant view during the trek.
Also See: Hampta Pass Circuit Trek
The trek of Sar Pass Circuit is commonly done during the winter months, during the suitable time you will have a great time playing with the snow and making your way through the snow. You can take this trek as a weekend exploration also you can indulge into the Kasol culture. Explore the local cusines served at the different cafes. Kasol is situated at an altitude of 5,184 ft in the Parvati valley with the river Parvati running along the side. Kasol is a hub to many tours and treks which is oftenly crowded with adventure lovers and to a spice to their travel they choose to indulge into the other activities offered at Kasol.
Also See: Famous Treks in Himachal
Also See: Famous Treks in Himachal
The trek of Sar pass circuit is to be enjoyed and make memories with friends or family, level of this trek is a beginer one. You should try this trek in order to enjoy the snow and the games around it.
Grahan Village is stashed in the Parvati Hills in Northern India, and that it's dedicated to a manner of living that most people have lost touch with. There is no cell coverage in the tiny hamlet, and also no car or motorcycle scurries it along streets.
A magical hamlet, known as Grahan can be found on Sar Pass Circuit Trek. Many claim that Grahan is what Kasol was like before over-tourism showed up, far away from the negative sirens and whirling traffic down below. And it's a breath of fresh air! Do you want to go on your magical forest adventure? Though the trek from Kasol to Grahan takes approximately 5 hours in total, don't be shocked if you discover yourself pausing every few moments for pictures, cascades, or just to take in the landscape. This route is like something out of a fantasy.
Minthatch is a beautiful camping spot on the way to Sar Pass Circuit Trek which you will be visiting on this journey. Since it's a relatively easy trek, feel comfortable to embark on this journey even if it's your first trek. This introduction into the world of trekking will give you the confidence needed to add more feathers to your hat. The Sar Pass Circuit Trek awaits your arrival!
The villagers, like all other Pahadi residents, have a tranquil demeanor. Despite the lack of a network in the area, residents have created homestays with minimal amenities in that eccentric setting. In those guesthouses, one can have a very pleasant stay while also having a unique encounter. Alcohol drinking is likewise prohibited by the people. A black-colored tiny bug has been discovered there, and the residents revere it as their native god. Come join us on the enchanting Sar Pass Circuit Trek.
The trek ends here.
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans / Trekking Pant
2. Windproof jacket of decent quality (no flimsy wind cheaters please!) preferably with a hood
3. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollensweater
4. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower),Scarf/muffler (optional)
5. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
6. Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (Waterproof shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
7. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
8. Raincoat / Poncho, Small quick dry towel
9. Water bottle (sturdy ones, no empty Bisleribottles!!)
10. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
11. Sun glasses (polarized/UV Protected), Walking stick / Trekking pole
12. Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
13. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
14. Personal toiletries
15. Hand Sanitizer
16. Extra face masks
1. You will be greeted by our trek team on your arrival at Kasol campsite.
2. All stays in a home stay on a sharing basis, day 1 and 2.
3. All meals included from Day 1 Pack lunch to Day 3 breakfast. Vegetarian meals will be served throughout the trek.
4. Skilled local staff who have ample knowledge of the route
5. Hot water will be provided on request.
6. All trek essentials included–
(ii) Safety equipment - a basic first aid kit.
(iii) Permit - forest and camping fee included.
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
3. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
4. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5