Kheerganga Trek Aka India’s Most-Visited Weekend Trek of all time.
What will it feel like to snug in a natural pool of comfortable warm water with massive mountains insolating you from all the sides and giving you a moment of utter freedom? What if the entire trekking journey is all about such impressive waterfalls and short natural water pools for you to take a refreshing bath? You definitely agree with us if we say, it’s the most cherished time of your life.
With Kheerganga trek distance of only 13 Km, it's a well-known beginner’s delight. Besides, the Kheerganga route takes you through well-paved and warped trails. In fact, this path has been in use since several ages by the local shepherds and village dwellers. Embark on the Kheerganga trek route full of unpredictable numbers of surprises to wonder about.
The lush green meadows and stupendous views, heightens the Kheerganga camping experience. Besides, the viridescent oak trees bring an unusual sense of relief and satisfaction in the minds of the trekkers. Ultimately, it provides an unforgettable view of the limitlessness of Himalayan mountains.
Kheerganga trekking is also immensely known for its history of sustaining all kinds of traditional rituals, ways, and lifestyles of the native villages. Kheerganga trek in winter gives you a chance to stay away from unnecessary modern advancements and seep into the realm of traditionality of Himachal villages and its sweet inhabitants.
During the exciting ascend over the mountain, Parvati river will keep coming and greet you at several stoppings and crossings. These will be your opportunities to take short breaks, relax a bit, re-energize yourself and your water bottles and start again to conquer the amazing mountain.
Kheer Ganga weather is again something to flaunt for. Throughout the year except for winters, the Kheerganga temperature swings between 25 – 5 degree Celsius. This gives the landscape of Kheerganga trek, an astonishing verdant blanket of meadows, oak trees, bushes, and blooming flowers. The Kheerganga distance, which is only 13 km but will take you to the maximum kheerganga height of 9700 ft. and will leave you awestruck with its incredulities.
With our Kheerganga trekking package, you will be camping right at the summit under a sky sparkling full of stars with crazy people just like you. What a moment would it be? To sing songs and share stories until the heart empties is one of the best things one can expect on such a starry night and group of adventurous people. Besides, Kheerganga trek time is suitable for all seasons of the year, except the monsoon season. As monsoon brings the condition of road blockage and landslides. Otherwise, no matter if you're opting for Kheerganga winter trek or going for the summer visit. This Kheerganga Trip & Trek is open all season except monsoon.
Our starting point for Kheerganga camping is Barshaini village. Situated approximately 16 km from Kasol it’s going to be our Kheerganga trek starting point. It is a sweet little hamlet in the Kullu district situated in the Parvati valley. One of the most famous things about Kasol is the transparent blue coloured Parvati river flowing just beside the village.Kheerganga trekking and camping holds several beautiful riverside camping sites, themed cafes and inns, and adventurous games. Kheerganga trekking is a perfect retreat for someone who is looking for some peace against the busy running life in metros and spending some time to themselves. Other than all the accessible points to Malana village, Tosh, Chalal and Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib, Kheerganga camping also offers scenic landscapes and spectacular ranges of mountains as inspirations for photographers and writers. We also have another wonderful package which will take you from Kasol to Kheerganga with amazing nights of camping and wistful games.
Come, join Moustache
Escapes on one-of-a-kind treks of Kheerganga which will ride
you to a natural retreat of peace, solemnity and rejuvenation.
Highlights of Kheerganga trek camping:-
• Take some time off from your bustling life and give it to you.
• Trek through stupendous waterfalls and verdant oak forests
• Enjoy the occasional dips in the glittering water of Parvati river
• Experience bathing in a lovely hot spring deep-seated in the mountains
Want a plate of white sauce pasta, a bowl of sweet corn soup, and a free jacuzzi at Kheerganga trek height of 9,700 Ft.? Then add trekking in kheerganga to your bucket list. Enjoy climbing through the captivating grey-green mountains and the thunderous Parvati river. When you reach the top, you will find yourself in Shiva's abode. Yes, I'm referring to the infamous hash land and a land full of mesmerising passages to behold - the Kheer.
Altitude - 9,700 ft
Meal Included - Dinner
Stay Included - Stay in the dome tents on a sharing basis.
Trek - 12 km (5-6 hours)
Meal Included – Breakfast
Trek - 12 Km (5-6 hours)
2. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
3. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
4. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
5. Comfortable Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
6. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
7. Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel
8. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
9. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
10. Personal toiletries
1. You will be briefed by the trek guide on your arrival at the base camp.
2. Accommodation in dome/alpine on a sharing basis.
3. Meals Included on the basis of MAP plan (Breakfast and Dinner), Vegetarian Only.
4. Trek guide fee.
5. Hot water for drinking purpose shall be provided on request.
1. The above trek charges do not include the GST charges (5%).
2. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
3. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
4. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
5. Separate tents on request, will be charged extra (INR 2,000 per tent)
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
With a maximum Kheerganga Trek height of 9,700 Ft. above the sea level, the difficulty of the trek ranges from easy to moderate. Kheerganga camping is doable for both beginners as well as experienced trekkers. Moreover, this trek is also suitable for children above 8 years.
The entire kheerganga trek distance is covered in just 2 days and 1 night. Thus, it makes a great weekend trek with your folks. It is nestled in the Parvati Valley and is peppered with Dhabas that serve delectable food.
kheerganga trip package is open all season of the year except the monsoon. For
more details, you can reach us on our Kheerganga trek contact number at +91 89291 00705.
The Kheerganga trek itinerary is safe for anyone with good health. Besides, we always advise you to train your body in advance before the trek. Proper breathing exercise water intake upto 3-4l. everyday helps you get ready for the trek.
Average Rating 4.5