Kasol Trail Run
We're back on adventure, on a Whole NEW Track of SKECHERS OUTDOOR Kasol Trail Run.
After the huge success of 'Forsyth Trail Run', here we are, with our another 'First-Ever'! Get ready for an exclusive running event in the hippie town of Himachal. A 'Mixed Trail Run' with all the adventures of a jungle run, gaining a maximum elevation up to 2,500 ft. above sea level.
Experience running the unique trail map that covers both on-road and off-road routes. Meanwhile, enjoy the lush and refreshing forests of Kasol, as you cross gushing rivers and streams all along the way. A one-of-a-kind event through wooden bridges and villages, secluded deep in the valley.
Sign up for the 'Mini Israel of India', reconnecting with nature and crossing the deepest corners of the Parvati Valley.
Day 1: Reporting Day
Meal - Dinner
Day 2: SKECHERS OUTDOOR Kasol Trail Run
Meal - Breakfast + Dinner
Day 3: Final Day
Meal - Breakfast
Air: Take a flight to Kullu or Chandigarh airport and board a bus to reach Kasol and an auto or cab to Kasol campsite.
Road: Volvo & bus transfers are available from Delhi & Chandigarh to Kasol, after reaching Kasol take a cab or an auto to Kasol campsite..
Rail: Take a train to Chandigarh or Delhi railway station and board a bus to Kasol and a cab to Kasol campsite.
1. Shirts / T-shirts
2. Trek Pants
3. Small Backpack 30L
2. Comfortable walking shoes
3. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
4. Water bottle
5. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
6. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
7. Personal toiletries
8. Hand Sanitizer & face masks
1. All stays, day - 1 & 2 on dual sharing basis in camps.
2. Meals on MAP, starting from day 1 dinner to day 3 breakfast.
3. All fees, Run entry fee & forest permit fee.
4. Hydration and medical support enroute.
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5