A Weekend SPECIAL- Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek
Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek - The Kasol, nestled in the Parvati valley is famous for its picturesque beauty all around, thrilling treks, delicious food, continuous roaring Parvati river and pleasing hospitality. In order to give you a detailed taste about the valley we have come up with a short and everything included package. In this package, you stay at Kasol and trek to Chalal, Tosh and then to Kheerganga.
Kheerganga is one of the most trekked destination from Kasol and is nestled deep in the Parvati Valley, the trek to Kheerganaga is a treat to the soul as it offers a walk a pleasing walk through the lush green mountains, you pass through many waterfalls and continuous uphills and downhills sums up a great time at the destination. One of the main attractions of Kheerganga is the Sulphur Enriched Hot Spring, many travellers/trekkers around the globe trek to this place to take a dip and soak the positive energy of the Hot Water Spring of Kheerganga. On the route to Kheerganga you reach Barshaini which is known for the splendid views of confluence of Tosh & Parvati river.
Hidden Wonderlands of Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek
Tosh is a well known village of Himachal Pradesh and is also stated as the oldest villages of Himalayas, it is situated at an altitude of 7874 ft from sea level and is located 21 km from the Kasol village. The road to Tosh is a bit bumpy but adventurous at the same time. The tiredness you get after the drive will be washed off once you step into the village, the aura around is very refreshing and the hospitality you get is unbeatable. The major source of income of Tosh locals revolves around the tourism and the farms of Apple Orchards.
Chalal is one of the small villages in the Parvati Valley and is just 1.5 km from Kasol. The route to the villages passes through the cafes of Kasol and runs along the Parvati river. The Chalal is basically a hideout from the busy life of kasol. While Kasol enjoys the limelight of the travellers, one should visit Chalal in order to experience the sheer beauty of the forest which is surrounded by the high peaks. This will be an easy hike and one must visit to soak the positivity of Chalal.
When at Kasol Tosh Kheerganga, Reboot amidst nature
They say Chalal is what Kasol used to be. Without the hustle and bustle of Kasol, Chalal is just as beautiful, maybe even more. Chalal is a wonderful tiny town filled in the pure air with pleasant vibrations, located with one of the most picturesque and historic hills, amidst pine trees. It has long maintained the allure of the highlands for travelers from all around the globe who have come to visit. You'll never get bored of exploring the fusion of beautiful nature and eateries, which are full of colorful artworks and innovative statues. It is a hotspot for Israelis who enjoy a good party and relax in this idyllic setting. Full of trippy events and dances, you will undoubtedly have an encounter of a novel kind of event that you have never had before. After a day of touring, you can relax under a blanket of stars and lose yourself in the universe of stars.
Tosh is unaffected by modernity and the quick pace of life. The Tosh Kasol trip is the take adventure for all thrill enthusiasts, with its progressive topography and the rivers of the Parvati running through its heart. This town's bohemian lifestyle and surreal aura will undoubtedly take you to some other realm.
Tosh's towns are strewn from across lush greenery, which contrasts with the snow-capped summits. Now you can enjoy the abundance of the environment in all of its splendor and some indigenous and unusual activities. Visitors from different nations flock to this area regularly, and you may mingle with them and sample their food at local eateries. Get ready for the best Kasol Trek of your life with Moustache Escapes!
- Tosh - Kheerganga Itinerary (4 Days / 3 Nights)
Day 1: Kasol to Chalaal
Trek: 3 km (3-4 hours)
Meal Included: Dinner
Stay Type: Stay in tents on a
double/triple sharing basis
- Arrive at Kasol, check in to your
respective tent, and rest for a while.
- Post freshening up, get ready by 11 am
for a short hike to Chalal, cross the suspension bridge over the Parvati River.
- Enjoy the Chalal vibe, traversing
through the dense forest.
- In the noontime return back to the
campsite, have your lunch at the different cafes.
- In the evening sit near the Parvati
River and enjoy the in-house activities.
- Enjoy the bonfire with light music,
followed by a dinner arrangement starting from 8.30 pm. Retire for the at the
Day 2: Kasol to Tosh
Drive: 21 km (1 hour).
Trek: 4km (4-5 hours).
Meals Included: Breakfast - Dinner.
Stay Type: Stay in tents on a
double/triple sharing basis.
- Wake up to a great morning, have your
breakfast, and get ready by 10 am for a drive to the Tosh parking stand.
- Post reaching the Tosh parking stand,
start your guided trek to Tosh campsite.
- Sit & relax near the waterfall and
after spending enough time head to the Tosh campsite.
- Have your dinner, startting from 8.30
pm at the campsite and with good memories retire for the day.
Day 3: Tosh to Kheerganga
Trek: 15km (6-7 hours).
Meals Included: Breakfast - Dinner.
Stay Type: Stay in tents on a
double/triple sharing basis.
- Wake up to a great morning, have
breakfast, and get ready by 9 am and start your hike to Barshaini.
- Pass through Barshaini village, which
is also known as the confluence point of the Tosh and Parvati River.
- Hike along the gushing river and reach
the midpoint, take a halt and some refreshments here.
- A few more km into the trek you reach
Kheerganga, take a dip into the refreshing hot spring.
- Head to the campsite area and have your
hot meal by 8.30 pm and with good memories retire for the day.
Day 4: Kheerganga to Tosh
Meal Included: Breakfast.
Trek: 12 Km (5-6 hours).
- Wake up to a refreshing morning, have
breakfast at 8, and start your hike back to Barshaini.
- Take the shared cab from Barshaini to
Kasol (reach around 1 in the noon) and end this wonderful experience.
The trek ends here!!
How to Reach Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Base Camp
You can take a flight to Delhi and from there book a private or shared cab to Kasol.
Road: Regular buses are available from Delhi and Chandigarh to Kasol.
Rail: You can take a train to Delhi and from there book a private or shared cab to Kasol.
Things to carry on Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek
- Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans/Trek Pants - 2/3
- Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater.
- Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional).
- Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs).
- Comfortable Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended).
- Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers.
- Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel.
- Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face.
- Medicines, if requiring any specific medication.
- Personal toiletries.
- Extra masks & sanitizer.
1. You will be greeted by our ground team on your arrival at Kasol.
2. Transportation on Day 2 from Kasol to Tosh parking stand and on Day 4 from Barshaini to Kasol.
3. Accommodation in swiss tents on Day 1 on a sharing basis with bonfire
4. Accommodation in dome/alpine on day 2 & 3 on a sharing basis.
5. Meals Included on the basis of MAP plan (Breakfast and Dinner), Vegetarian Only
6. Trek guide fee
7. Hot water for drinking purpose shall be provided on request.
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials –
(i) Equipment - Trekking poles
(ii) Insurance - Personal and travel insurances.
(iii) Beverage - Mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages
(iv) Snacks - Chocolate, dry fruits, protein or nutrition bar.
(v) Entertainment - Camera or drone fees.
3. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
4. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
5. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
6. Separate tents on request, will be charged extra (INR 2,000 per tent)
Cancellation Policies for Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek
- If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
- Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
- If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
- In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
- In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Kasol Tosh Kheerganga: -
long is Kheerganga trek from Tosh? Kheerganga trek from Tosh is a 15 km
long hiking journey. You will experience nature's unmatched beauty while on
this hike. You will pass by rivers, little bubbling streams, apple orchards,
and the magnificent, sloping greens of the Parvati Valley along the way.
is better Kasol or Tosh?Many get confused that Tosh and Kasol
is same. But, it’s not. Both Kasol and Tosh are beautiful and has own beauty to
cherish. Kasol is well supplied with road, shops, and unmatched beauty of
Parvati River with lush mountain backdrop. All can be enjoyed from our
While in Tosh is bit secluded into the
Parvati Valley. You can see the enormous snow-capped peaks up close in addition
to everything mentioned above. Tosh definitely has more beautiful landscapes
than Kasol, in my opinion.
Tosh on the way to Kheerganga?Yes, as you’ll reach Tosh by the end of
Day 2 on Moustache’s Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek. Besides, being a short and
beginners’ trek one can easily complete Kheerganga Trek in one day, starting
far is kheerganga from Kasol?Kheerganga and Kasol are separated by
22 km. The best way to reach there is by hiking. It will cover three main
attractions in the Parvati Valley, Himachal Pradesh- starting from Kasol, Tosh
and then Kheerganga. On the way you will also be travelling the ancient village
girls do Kheerganga Trek?Yes, going Kheerganga is very safe for
girls. However, you need to be smart in Some day to day things : Should know
how to Bargain. how to ask for assistance without hesitation. When crossing
some slopes and going through waterfalls, maintain your composure and patience.
is the best time to visit Kheerganga?The ideal time to visit Manali and the
surrounding areas, as well as Kheerganga, is between the lengthy months of May
and November when the weather is wonderful and good. It is best to avoid
starting the trek during the winter months when the trail is covered in snow
and the stones are more difficult to find.
month is best for Kasol?Summer, or the months from March to
June, is the ideal time to visit Kasol. Nature is at its best during this time.
You can even set up camp outside while admiring the star-studded night sky.
Kasol trek difficult?Not at all. Himachal's Kasol is a cute
little village located on the banks of the Parvati River. Commonly known as the
'Amsterdam of India', Kasol is a tourist attraction for trekkers, backpackers,
and nature lovers. Roadways and even flights from Delhi to the closest airport,
Kullu Manali Airport, also known as Bhuntar Airport in the Kullu district, make
it simple to get here. To travel to Kasol from the airport in Bhuntar, which is
only 31 km away and will take you about an hour, arrange for a taxi or cab.
much money is enough for Kasol trip?Ideally, a 4 days 3 nights trip to
Kasol starts from INR 4,699. This will include your stay in Swiss tents and
dome/apline tents at major spots like Tosh, and Kasol, 1 night camp stay in
Kheerganga, transfers on Day 2 from Kasol to Tosh including transfer on Day 4
from Barshaini to Kasol, sightseeing and food.
is Kasol called Mini Israel?Due to the large number of Israeli
tourists, Kasol is also referred to as "mini Israel". Backpackers
flock to Kasol in the Himalayas as a starting point for treks to Malana and
food is famous in Kasol?Kasol is famous for its scrumptious Egg
Parathas. Since egg parathas are so filling and delicious, one can eat them for
breakfast, lunch, or even dinner in any of the dhabas in Kasol.
The Kasol village is also well-known
for its cannabis plantations and the stunning views of the nearby hills covered
in dense Himalayan vegetation. Visiting Tosh and taking in the essential
aspects of Himachal Pradesh's culture and way of life is undoubtedly among the most
enjoyable things to do in Kasol.
can I plan a trip to Kasol and Tosh?You can easily reserve our 4D/ 3N
Kasol-Tosh-Kheerganga Trek by Moustache Escapes if you're looking for a weekend
trek to recharge and re-energize.
Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek tough?The Kheerganga trek, which has an easy
to moderate difficulty level, is as much about the journey as it is about the
destination. The Kheerganga trek is one of the most stunning and picturesque
treks in the Himalayas, and it's on a lot of people's bucket lists.