The Kasol, nestled in the Parvati valley is famous for its picturesque beauty all around, thrilling treks, delicious food, continuous roaring Parvati river and pleasing hospitality. In order to give you a detailed taste about the valley we have come up with a short and everything included package. In this package, you stay at Kasol and trek to Chalal, Tosh and then to Kheerganga.
Also See: Kasol & Tosh Trek
Kheerganga is one of the most trekked destination from Kasol and is nestled deep in the Parvati Valley, the trek to Kheerganaga is a treat to the soul as it offers a walk a pleasing walk through the lush green mountains, you pass through many waterfalls and continuous uphills and downhills sums up a great time at the destination. One of the main attractions of Kheerganga is the Sulphur Enriched Hot Spring, many travellers/trekkers around the globe trek to this place to take a dip and soak the positive energy of the Hot Water Spring of Kheerganga. On the route to Kheerganga you reach Barshaini which is known for the splendid views of confluence of Tosh & Parvati river,
Also See: Kasol Weekend Trip (Delhi to Delhi)
Tosh is a well known village of Himachal Pradesh and is also stated as the oldest villages of Himalayas, it is situated at an altitude of 7874 ft from sea level and is located 21 km from the Kasol village. The road to Tosh is a bit bumpy but adventurous at the same time. The tiredness you get after the drive will be washed off once you step into the village, the aura around is very refreshing and the hospitality you get is unbeatable. The major source of income of Tosh locals revolves around the tourism and the farms of Apple Orchards.
Chalal is one of the small villages in the Parvati Valley and is just 1.5 km from Kasol. The route to the villages passes through the cafes of Kasol and runs along the Parvati river. The Chalal is basically a hideout from the busy life of kasol. While Kasol enjoys the limelight of the travellers, one should visit Chalal in order to experience the sheer beauty of the forest which is surrounded by the high peaks. This will be an easy hike and one must visit to soak the positivity of Chalal.
Also See: Kasol & Kheerganga Weekend Trip
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans/Trek Pants - 2/3
2. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
3. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
4. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
5. Comfortable Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
6. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
7. Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel
8. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
9. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
10. Personal toiletries
11. Extra masks & sanitizer
1. You will be greeted by our ground team on your arrival at Kasol.
2. Transportation on Day 2 from Kasol to Tosh parking stand and on Day 4 from Barshaini to Kasol.
3. Accommodation in swiss tents on Day 1 on a sharing basis with bonfire
4. Accommodation in dome/alpine on day 2 & 3 on a sharing basis.
5. Meals Included on the basis of MAP plan (Breakfast and Dinner), Vegetarian Only
6. Trek guide fee
7. Hot water for drinking purpose shall be provided on request.
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials –
(i) Equipment - Trekking poles
(ii) Insurance - Personal and travel insurances.
(iii) Beverage - Mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages
(iv) Snacks - Chocolate, dry fruits, protein or nutrition bar.
(v) Entertainment - Camera or drone fees.
3. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
4. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
5. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
6. Separate tents on request, will be charged extra (INR 2,000 per tent)
1. If cancellations are made within 2 days prior to the start of the trek, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 3-7 days prior to the start of the trek, EITHER 75% of total package amount will be returned to the guest (25% of total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the trek, 100% of the total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the trek by paying 25% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5