The Kasol, nestled in the Parvati valley is famous for its picturesque beauty all around, thrilling treks, delicious food, continuous roaring Parvati River and pleasing hospitality. In order to give you a brief experience about the valley we have come up with a short and everything included package. In this package, you stay at Kasol and trek to Chalal, and then to Kheerganga.
Also See: Kasol & Tosh Trek
Kheerganga is one of the most trekked destination from Kasol and is nestled deep in the Parvati Valley, the trek to Kheerganga is a treat to the soul as it offers a walk a pleasing walk through the lush green mountains, you pass through many waterfalls and continuous uphills and downhills sums up a great time at the destination. One of the main attractions of Kheerganga is the Sulphur Enriched Hot Spring, many travellers/trekkers around the globe trek to this place to take a dip and soak the positive energy of the Hot Water Spring of Kheerganga. On the route to Kheerganga you reach Barshaini which is known for the splendid views of confluence of Tosh & Parvati river.
Also See: Kasol Weekend Trip (Delhi to Delhi)
Chalal is one of the small villages in the Parvati Valley and is just 1.5 km from Kasol. The route to the villages passes through the cafes of Kasol and runs along the Parvati River. The Chalal is basically a hideout from the busy life of Kasol. While Kasol enjoys the limelight of the travellers, one should visit Chalal in order to experience the sheer beauty of the forest which is surrounded by the high peaks. This will be an easy hike and one must visit to soak the positivity of Chalal
The Day 3 will not be so long and will be a proper summarisation of the trek as you trek back to Barshaini, now you are much more aware of the local lifestyle of the people of Parvati valley.
Also See: Kasol Tosh Kheerganga Trek
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans
2. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
3. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
4. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
5. Comfortable Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
6. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
7. Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel
8. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
9. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
10. Personal toiletries
1. You will be greeted by our ground team on your arrival to Kasol.
2. Transportation on Day 2 from Kasol to Barshaini and on Day 3 from Barshaini to Kasol.
3. All stays included
- Stay in Alpine tents at Kasol on a sharing basis.
- Stay in Alpine/Dome tents at Kheerganga on a sharing basis.
4. Meals Included on the basis of MAP plan (Breakfast and Dinner), Vegetarian Only
5. An experienced and a local trek guide.
6. Hot water for drinking purpose shall be provided on request.
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials -
(i) Equipment - Trekking poles
(ii) Insurance - Personal and travel insurances.
(iii) Beverage - Mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages
(iv) Snacks - Chocolate, dry fruits, protein or nutrition bar.
(v) Entertainment - Camera or drone fees.
3. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
4. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
5. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
Average Rating 4.5