Chandrakhani Pass Trek, Manali
Chanderkhani Pass Trek - Manali is one of the most buzzing towns in the entire Himachal Pradesh. With several tourist spots and a gateway to several exiting treks, it is foursquare for the people who wish to seek short adventurous treks along with the fun of cafe hopping.
Chanderkhani Pass trek is one of those treks that gives you a chance to grab a short escape from the crowded city and enjoy walking through the meadows and forests. This trek takes you on a route full of oak and pine forests complemented by panoramic views of the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges.
The three-day-long trek starts from a small isolated town of Naggar that is also often categorized as the haunted town of Himachal Pradesh. One thing that makes this trek utterly special is the continuous steepness of the trail. Even though it is still perfectly easy for any person to trek, but still the route sometimes becomes a little exhausting.
Guess what, the same steep route also offers you the best views of Malana and Kull Valley together. Once you reach the pass, the entire landscape looks like a meadowy ridge that seems to extend as far as you can see.
More than anything Chanderkhani pass height of 11,800 ft. is famous for its meadows on the top. The route that is full of steep boulders and narrow paths cutting through hills, opens up to a large clearing. When you look across the field, it glows with blooming wildflowers and lush green meadows. The meadowy ridge seems as if you are somewhere in the middle of a massive grassland.
If you are planning a peaceful weekend trek near Manali, the Chanderkhani trek stands out in every aspect. It’s a complete package full of adventures, tranquility, and a perfect escape.
The "Valley of Gods" is another name for the area surrounding Chanderkhani Trek. As per mythology, a god known as Jamlu was holding a sack full of deities in his bag. When he approached the region, and as quickly as he did, every one of the deities was blasted out of the sack by a violent gust of wind. Indrasan, PirPanjal, DeoTibba, and Parbati were given new names once they descended to the earth and formed mountains. The pass offers a magnificent view of these summits. A fantastic trip with such legends and breathtaking peaks in the background will keep you interested for hours. The Chandrakhani pass trek awaits!
Discover the captivating sense of tranquillity by walking these routes. The journey starts in the scenic Naggar town and proceeds to the Malana village over the Chanderkhani Bridge. The charm and tempting vistas of the first route up to the pass are well-known. The Chanderkhani peak hike includes walking over bushland of blue pine. Deodar, walnut, golden oak, and wild cherry are more varieties you will catch on this trek. Moustache Invites you to join us on the trek to the Chanderkhani pass.
The walk also provides a stunning view of Kullu, including the foggy mountains of DeoTibba, Parbati, and PirPanjal. It is among the most attractive and picturesque crossings in the nation, thanks to the steep slopes, beautiful floristic, and streams, and rivers. The Chanderkhani pass trek is extremely adventurous and will show you an amazingly fun time. Read our "what to get" section to get acquainted with the sort of materials you will need to keep with you on this trek.
The Chanderkhani Pass journey is a five-day hike with magnificent landscapes, breathtaking landscapes, and sunrises. These paths are open to hikers of all experience levels who want to experience Himachal's natural beauty. Come visit the natural beauty of the Chandrakhani pass.
(For further queries regarding the best tourist places in Kullu, pass for Himachal, malana height, and Manali to malana distance, call us or write to us today!)
The trek ends here.
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans / Trekking Pant
2. Windproof jacket of decent quality (no flimsy wind cheaters please!) preferably with a hood
3. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollensweater
4. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower),Scarf/muffler (optional)
5. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
6. Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (Waterproof shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
7. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
8. Raincoat / Poncho, Small quick dry towel
9. Water bottle (sturdy ones, no empty Bisleribottles!!)
10. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
11. Sun glasses (polarized/UV Protected), Walking stick / Trekking pole
12. Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
13. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
14. Personal toiletries
15. Hand Sanitizer
16. Extra face masks
1. Stay at Chaklani in sharing basis at tents is included in the package.
2. All meals from Day 1 lunch to Day 3 breakfast. Vegetarian meals will be served throughout the trek.
3. Skilled local staff who have ample knowledge of the route
4. Hot water will be provided on request for drinking purpose only during the trek.
5. Permit - forest and camping fee included.
6. Transport from Naggar to Patlikuhal
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials -
(i) Insurance - Personal and travel insurances.
(ii) Beverage - Mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages
(iii) Snacks - Chocolate, dry fruits, protein or nutrition bar.
(iv) Entertainment - Camera or drone fees.
3. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
4. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
5. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5