The Bhrigu lake is a sacred lake for Hindus, as per the facts Hindu Rishi Bhrigu used to meditate at this place, the water of the lake is also holy. The Bhrigu sits at an altitude of 14,100 ft. and east to the Rohtang pass. During winters the lake freezes, you can observe a thin white layer of snow over the lake which looks very glistering.
On day 1 you will be welcomed at our hostel that is the Moustache Manali, feel the warmth at the property. Check in to your dorm rooms which will be shared by the trekkers and the fellow travellers. Indulge into the hostel culture and have a good time exploring the property. You can also step out and enjoy the cafe hopping, the market of Old Manali consists of many good cafes, enjoy the german bakery and the other appetite offered there, In the late evening get back to the hostel and enjoy the hot meals served and retire as the real adventure starts from tomorrow.
On day 2 you start the trek from Kluang to Moridugh, the path to this lake is rocky goes through the dense forest, the last leg that is few kms from the lake the trail ascends, as it's a high altitude lake you should take care about the time spent at the highest point, capture the white surrounding, play with snow and register as many as memories you can. Once you reach the Bhrigu Lake have a glistering view of most peaks of Dhauladhar range such as Hanuman Tibba (Highest peak in Dhauladhar range 5928 Meter), Manali peak, and Friendship Peak.
Manali is the hub of many treks, tours and adventure activities, situated at an elevation of 6,700 ft. with river Beas flowing by the side. On day 1 you will be welcomed at Old Manali which is said to the best hideout from the Manali crowd. People who are young at heart always enjoy the hospitality offered here. The vibe and the energy of this place is totally different, also the river Manalsu flowing across which meets with the Beas river.
The trek of Bhrigu Lake requires a medium level of fitness and is proven to be a calm trek with many things to offer.
*The trek ends here.*
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans / Trekking Pant
2. Windproof jacket of decent quality (no flimsy wind cheaters please!) preferably with a hood
3. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
4. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
5. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
6. Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (Waterproof shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
7. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
8. Raincoat / Poncho, Small quick dry towel
9. Water bottle (sturdy ones, no empty Bisleri bottles!!)
10. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
11. Sun glasses (polarized/UV Protected), Walking stick / Trekking pole
12. Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
13. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
14. Personal toiletries
15. Hand Sanitizer
16. Extra face masks
1. You will be greeted by our trek team with welcome drink on your arrival to Moustache Manali.
2. All stays included from Day 1 to Day 3 on double / triple sharing basis:
3. All meals included from Day 1 dinner to Day 4 breakfast. Vegetarian meals will be served throughout the trek.
4. Skilled local staff who have ample knowledge of the route
5. Hot water will be provided on request, while staying at dorms in Moustache Manali only.
6. Kitchen, dining and toilet tents will be used during the trek.
7. Cooks/Helper for carrying common equipment like rations/tents/utensils/groceries.
8. All trek essentials included–
(i) Accommodation - tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats etc
(ii) Safety equipment - microspikes, gaiters (If required) and basic first aid kit with a portable oxygen cylinder.
(iii) Permit - forest and camping fee included.
9. The transport from Moustache Manali to Kulang and back is included in the trek fee.
10. Covid Related Information
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials -
(i) Equipment - Gumboots, trekking poles etc.
(ii) Insurance - Personal and travel insurances.
(iii) Beverage - Mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages
(iv) Snacks - Chocolate, dry fruits, protein or nutrition bar.
(v) Entertainment - Camera or drone fees.
3. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
4. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
5. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
6. Separate tents on request, will be charged extra (INR 1,500 per tent)
1. If cancellations are made within 2 days prior to the start of the trek, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 3-7 days prior to the start of the trek, EITHER 75% of total package amount will be returned to the guest (25% of total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the trek, 100% of the total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the trek by paying 25% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5