Without Transportation - INR 4299
With Transportation - INR 4699
Bhrigu Lake Trek - The Bhrigu lake is a sacred lake for Hindus, as per the facts Hindu Rishi Bhrigu used to meditate at this place, the water of the lake is also holy. The Bhrigu sits at an altitude of 14,100 ft. and east to the Rohtang pass. During winters the lake freezes, you can observe a thin white layer of snow over the lake which looks very glistering.
On day 1 you will be welcomed at our hostel that is the Moustache Manali, feel the warmth at the property. Check in to your dorm rooms which will be shared by the trekkers and the fellow travellers. Indulge into the hostel culture and have a good time exploring the property. You can also step out and enjoy the cafe hopping, the market of Old Manali consists of many good cafes, enjoy the german bakery and the other appetite offered there, In the late evening get back to the hostel and enjoy the hot meals served and retire as the real adventure starts from tomorrow.
On day 2 you start the trek from Kluang to Moridugh, the path to this lake is rocky goes through the dense forest, the last leg that is few kms from the lake the trail ascends, as it's a high altitude lake you should take care about the time spent at the highest point, capture the white surrounding, play with snow and register as many as memories you can. Once you reach the Bhrigu Lake have a glistering view of most peaks of Dhauladhar range such as Hanuman Tibba (Highest peak in Dhauladhar range 5928 Meter), Manali peak, and Friendship Peak.
Manali is the hub of many treks, tours and adventure activities, situated at an elevation of 6,700 ft. with river Beas flowing by the side. On day 1 you will be welcomed at Old Manali which is said to the best hideout from the Manali crowd. People who are young at heart always enjoy the hospitality offered here. The vibe and the energy of this place is totally different, also the river Manalsu flowing across which meets with the Beas river.
The alpine pond of Bhrigu is located east of the renowned Rohtang pass. While on the course, you'll witness practically every imaginable variation that a mid-altitude trail can provide. The pond's name comes from Bhrigu Peak, which is located nearby. According to mythology, Maharishi Bhrigu of Saptarishi pondered just on the shore of this lonely and pure lake, which is located at 4160 meters (13645 feet) over sea level. For even more than part of the year, the tiny lake is iced. In the summertime, the joy of strolling on ice can be enjoyed by those on this trek. Come along on the Bhrigu Lake Trek!
The trail begins 12 kilometers outside of Manali, in Kulhan on Rohtang Road. To get to Moridugh, it first passes through a beautiful woodland of pine, maple, oak, and conifers. We proceed through beautiful green alpine meadows as we pass the tree line. Bhrigu lake Trekking invites you to visit it!
From springtime through summers to fall, the colors of the grasslands shift. On both sides of the Bhrigu lake, there is a sloping meadow area. The "Bird's-eye" vistas of the neighboring valleys, such as Manali, Solang, and Gulaba, are unmissable. The vistas of the snow-capped summits and ranges of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal are breathtaking once we approach the plains. The peaks of Hampta valley, such as Deo Tibba and Indrasan, may be seen from Panduropa. On either hand, the Rohtang area is surrounded by the Hanuman Tibba, Ladakhi, Shetidhar, Friendship, and Chandrabhaga (CB) ranges.
The trek of Bhrigu Lake requires a medium level of fitness and is proven to be a calm trek with many things to offer.
Day 1: Manali to Kulang drive and trek to Moridugh
*The trek ends here.*
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans / Trekking Pant
2. Windproof jacket of decent quality (no flimsy wind cheaters please!) preferably with a hood
3. Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
4. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower), Scarf/muffler (optional)
5. Woollen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks & regular socks (3-4 pairs)
6. Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (Waterproof shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
7. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
8. Raincoat / Poncho, Small quick dry towel
9. Water bottle (sturdy ones, no empty Bisleri bottles!!)
10. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
11. Sun glasses (polarized/UV Protected), Walking stick / Trekking pole
12. Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
13. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
14. Personal toiletries
15. Hand Sanitizer
16. Extra face masks
1. You will be greeted by our trek team on your arrival to Manali Campsite.
2. Stay at Moridugh during trek on a sharing basis.
3. All meals included from Day 1 Lunch to Day 3 breakfast. Vegetarian meals will be served throughout the trek.
4. Skilled local staff who have ample knowledge of the route
5. Kitchen, dining and toilet tents will be used during the trek.
6. Cooks/Helper for carrying common equipment like rations/tents/utensils/groceries.
7. All trek essentials included–
(i) Accommodation - tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats etc
(ii) Safety equipment - microspikes, gaiters (If required) and basic first aid kit with a portable oxygen cylinder.
(iii) Permit - forest and camping fee included.
8. The transport from Moustache Manali to Kulang and back is included in the trek fee.
1. The above trek charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials -
(i) Equipment - Gumboots, trekking poles etc.
(ii) Insurance - Personal and travel insurances.
(iii) Beverage - Mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages
(iv) Snacks - Chocolate, dry fruits, protein or nutrition bar.
(v) Entertainment - Camera or drone fees.
3. In case if your trek remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure" or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
4. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
5. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
6. Separate tents on request, will be charged extra (INR 1,500 per tent)
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. Rescheduling of the tour/trek is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel your tour/trek or reschedule it again, it is not possible and you do not get any refund.
4. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
5. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
6. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
7. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
8. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5