Pachmarhi Trek - The raw Satpura gives you a complete experience of jungle trekking, riverside camping, campfire and barbeque dinner, and a walk with a naturalist. Panarpani retreat is located in a peaceful isolated area of the Satpura National Park.
Also known as Satpura Tiger Reserve Madhairiversi, it is densely covered with over 1300 species of plants which include trees of teak, tendu, Sal, mahua, and bamboos. The forest is a natural habitat of several untouched and unexplored waterfalls and lakes.
The specialty of our trek is that it offers you a chance to venture out in the wild and discover stunning sites of hidden waterfalls, breathtaking landscapes, and silent lakes.
Imagine getting lost in a forest and ending up finding a hidden lake. Wouldn’t you wish to take a refreshing dip amidst peace and nature? Apart from the trek, another special thing about the tour is the river side camping.
You pitch your camps just beside the river and spend the night under the stars. The night is accompanied by a smoky barbeque dinner (BBQ dinner party) and stargazing experience. The main highlight of the tour is the night full of games, songs, dance, and stories complemented by the river.
The last unique thing about the tour is a short walk with a naturalist. After a beautiful sunset, you walk through the dense forest and get to know various secrets about the forests. The naturalist tells you things about myriad kinds of fruits, trees, plants, and animals. This is the best way to get to know whatever you might have learned in books in actuality.
Wouldn’t it be nice to increase some knowledge along with fun and adventure?
Here comes a surprise for you. We have got 7 different treks to offer you. Each trek has its own perks, difficulty level, and unique experience to enjoy. It's on you which one would you like to choose and relish.
Overall, this is a complete package of adventure and peace. Come, join us on this extravagant journey and make some memorable moments.
As you can see, nature has a lot to offer to you. Satpura's dense jungles are homes to many wild animals and birds, even geological rock formations. Give the ranges of Satpura a visit and let it sweep you off your feet.
1. Shirts / T-shirts, Jeans
2. Comfortable walking shoes
3. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
4. Water bottle
5. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
6. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
7. Personal toiletries
8. Hand Sanitizer & face masks
1. Stay in Alpine/Dome tents on a sharing basis.
2. Meals included for Day 1 & 2
(i) Day 1 - Lunch + Dinner
(ii) Day 2 - Breakfast
3. Skilled local naturalist who have ample knowledge of the route
4. Trek essentials included–
(i) Accommodation - tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats etc
(ii) Safety equipment - as per requirements and basic first aid kit.
5. All govt. and forest permit charges
6. Transit fees from Gypsy Camp to trek starting point
1. The above tour charges does not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials
3. Transportation - The charges of transportation to reach tour start & end point.
4. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
5. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
6. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5