Can you imagine yourself sleeping on a charpai right under a billion stars in the middle of vast desert? To share a perfect moment of singing songs and dancing around a bustling bonfire in the middle of nowhere is truly magical.
The moment you pronounce Desert Safari Jaisalmer, you can easily imagine a world of art, culture, music, and Tehzeeb! That’s how Jaisalmer has developed itself over the years.
The Golden City of India - Jaisalmer is indeed a city wrapped in golden color from all sides. The walls, the songs, the movies, everything has a special touch of warmth of color yellow.
The folk dances of traditional Rajasthani dancers and the puppet shows by puppet artists at every nook and corner leaves you baffled and lost in the world of traditions.
Also See: Backpacker Hostel in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer makes you comfortable with its hospitality and warmth, and an atmosphere of music and culture marks your hearts forever.
The camel ride in Jaisalmer is absolute fun right from meeting your guide, befriending the fellow travelers, crooning a song to your new friends, and riding the tall hunch of the camel.
Guess what! We also have got a surprise for you if in case you do not wish to ride the camels. As an alternative, we have the thrilling jeep safari tour to take you to our Jaisalmer desert camp site.
Here’s a catch, riding the open jeep is another level of experience altogether. The jeep Speeds on an off road and takes you through the brown desert to our secluded campsite.
Also See: Moustache Hamari Haveli
Camping under the twinkling stars and doing the desert safari in Jaisalmer has grown with huge demand over the years. Several organizations have come up to offer you the chance to enjoy the camel safari Jaisalmer. But what if we tell you that their 10 minutes of Jaisalmer safari is not even a spec of what we offer you.
Once you have reached Jaisalmer, we will be eagerly waiting for you at the hostel for you to come and say hi to us before 1 p.m. After we have greeted each other, our team will brief you with all the necessary details regarding your exciting desert safari in Jaisalmer. Aren’t you stirred already?
Post your briefing session, we will proceed to a nearby abandoned yet the famous village of Kuldhara which is also considered as one of the most haunted sites in India. The village was established in the 13th Century and for a longer time was inhabited by Paliwal Brahmins. Because it’s Jaisalmer, the village too is golden. You will find ancient relics and wide vacant walking blocks. All together it’s an interesting experience of walking through a haunted sight in a broad daylight.
Once you have gone through the abandoned village and have photographed it for enough times, we will move to the Oasis, where you will find a small water body surviving the extinction right in the middle of the desert. Isn’t it so unique to the stories we have always heard? Have a walk around, but do not waste the long-saved water.
From the Oasis point, we will drive a little deeper into the desert and then change into a different means of transportation. From here, the real fun starts. You can either opt to ride a camel for the desert safari or you can choose an open jeep to ride through twisted desert trails. Through the mean of desert safari, you will reach our camping site.
Settle down yourself, relax a bit, and freshen up for your snacks. Once the evening falls, here comes the next fun thing about Jaisalmer. Bustling bonfire in the middle of infinite sand dunes. We will organize a small bonfire for you and your pals to make some delightful memories and exciting moments. Sing to your heart and share the craziest stories of your life.
After Bonfire and a traditional steaming dinner, transfer yourself to the nearest charpai with a stuffy pillow and warming blanket. The most awaited part is finally here. Enjoy a sound sleep under the umbrella of billions of twinkling stars staring right into your eyes and liberating you. Seep deep the satisfying feeling.
If you haven't seen Jaisalmer's sunrise, then you are missing out something really inevitable. Choose the second morning to wake up early and witness the tangerine dawn of Jaisalamer's vast desert. This itself is an inexpressible experience.
We hope you had a splendid night under the glittering stars. Did you feel like talking to them and listening to their stories? Did it feel like liberating yourself from the long-clutched shackles of restraints? Sleeping under a billion stars is indeed once in a lifetime of experience. Wake up to a lazy yet cosy morning. Have your delicious breakfast and start your journey back to our Jaisalmer Hostel. This will be your second time riding a camel. Enjoy it the fullest and get some super cool photos clicked!
This is where our journey ends. Our time to wish you adieu and hope to see you super soon for another enthralling experience.
1. Shirts / T-shirts –2/3, Jeans
2. Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers and walking shoes.
3. Cap / Hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
4. Sun glasses (UV Protected)
5. Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
6. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
7. Personal toiletries
8. Hand Sanitizer
9. Extra face masks
1. You will be greeted by our ground team on your arrival at Moustache Jaisalmer.
2. Stay on day 1 on Traditional Indian Bed (Charpai, Matress, pillow, and quilt), one can also opt for tent stay on dual sharing basis.
3. All meals included
(i) Day 1 - High Tea - Dinner
(ii) Day 2 - Breakfast
4. Skilled local staff who have ample knowledge of the route
5. Camel ride included in the tour fees.
6. Transportation from Moustache Jaisalmer on day 1 to back to Moustache Jaisalmer on day 2 is included, drive charges to Kuldhara, Oasis and to dune area is included in the tour fees.
7. Bonfire is included at Dunes area.
8. Jeep transfers
9. Entry fees to Kuldhara is included in the package.
1. The above tour charges do not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Personal essentials -
(i) Beverage - Bottled or canned beverages
(ii) Snacks - Chocolate, dry fruits, protein or nutrition bar.
(iii) Entertainment - Camera or drone fees.
3. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
4. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made within 24 hours prior to the start of the trip, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the tour, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek or tour within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the tour, 100% of the total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the tour by paying 25% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5