Street Food Tour Pushkar
Street Food Tour Pushkar - Amidst the charming Rajasthani folk songs, viridescent and flourishing agriculture, and magnanimity of sturdy forts, Rajasthan has thrived with its rich culture and beautiful traditions. India is a land of spectacular diversity, giving it an edge over any other country in the world in terms of religion, culture, traditions, and communities. If you haven’t licked your finger, smacked your lips and felt the desire to devour all the food at once, then you haven’t yet been to an Indian food place.
Pushkar, which is also famously known as ‘The Rose Garden of Rajasthan’ due to its profoundness in flower farming is the food ambassador of the entire Rajasthan. It is also renowned for the world-famous Camel fair and several pilgrimage sites. One of the outstanding temperaments of Pushkar is the pursuit to find the right balance between the blend of modernity and traditionality.
With India becoming a fast-developing country, it is difficult to sustain the roots of our heritage. But Pushkar is one place in Rajasthan whose veins still run with the same ancient blood of culture and tradition. The old weary streets are full with freckled Rajasthani people dressed in their heavy attire with an adorable Rajasthani turban. What better place to find the most authentic street food?
To take you through the bright-coloured streets of Pushkar and make you eat the tastiest food of the world, Moustache presents you the exciting and lip-smacking ‘Pushkar Food Tour’. With such diversity in food, taste, and free advice by the people, don’t you become so confused whom to trust and what to experiment? Where to go, and what to pay?
Well, with a decade long experience of tours of Pushkar street food, we invite you to our food walk where each and everything you taste and devour is thoroughly checked and perfectly hygienic. How about going on an expedition of not hiking a difficult cliff but hopping through some of the most amazing food of India. It is a perfect tour for people who are looking for food blogging, food photography or food exploration. A walk with utmost comfortability and reliability.
Also See: Pushkar Sunset Tour
To save you from the extreme heat of Rajasthan, the tour starts right when the sun starts going down – about 5 PM. Therefore, you must reach the Moustache Pushkar not later than 5 PM, though it is always good to reach at least 15 minutes before the time. The walk is not more than 3 km in total and will be mainly in the Pushkar main market.
Also See: Village Tour Pushkar
Pushkar main market is a long street full of exuberant food shops and colourful clothing shops. That’s the catch in it. While you are enjoying the taste of Rajasthani food, you can look around you and note the best shops to buy some Rajasthani souvenirs. A secret moustache perk – it’s also an amazing place for street and food photographers.
Also See: Backpacker Hostel in Pushkar
Pushkar street food has great diversity and extravaganza. Therefore, we will take you through eight shops to make you eat the 10 best dishes of Rajasthan. To savour the essence of each taste, one has to be slow and gradual with the process of tasting it. With every bite, try to seep in the astonishing flavour of spices and chutneys. Essentially, this is all about the food tour. For someone who wants to understand the evolution of the food and the culture, has to be sensitive and considerate of its originality.
Come, join us on a short walk yet tastiest of all and enjoy the diversity of the state of infinite desert and traditions – Rajasthan. Stories go hand in hand with the flavours of food. Take this opportunity to hear out the history of heritage and culture while savouring the tangs of delicious food. You absolutely cannot miss out the chance to take Pushkar food tour when considering a Pushkar tour.
Start / Endpoint: Moustache Pushkar
Start time: 5 pm to 7 pm
Total walk: 2 - 3 km
By this time, we are sure you will be full of food! Delicious food! After you have devoured the delicious Lassi, start walking back to the hostel. This walk will also help you to digest all the food which you have eaten so far. Once you have reached the hostel, it is time for us to exchange goodbyes and wishes. We hope to see you soon for yet another amazing experience.
1. Comfortable walking shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer
4. Extra face masks
1. Local street food
(i) 10 different dishes such as Chole kulche, Idli sambhar, Vada Pao , etc. similiar products
(ii) Gulkand Lassi as a Dessert.
2. Guide fees
3. one 1 ltr packed water bottle
4. And lots of memories
1. In case if your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
4. Any entry fees to any monument.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5