North Goa Tour - If Goa is a soul, North Goa is its heart.
No doubt, North Goa is the most thriving part of the entire Goa state. With splendid beaches, insane water sports, and stupendous shacks, North Goa constantly buzzes with our excitement and vigor. North Goa is an awfully large area that holds uncountable places to visit and explore.
Goa is just not a coastal town or a community, it is a feeling to feel, a sensation to seep, a smell to devour, and an emotion to celebrate. A quiet stroll on an empty beach or spending a happy afternoon at one of the shacks, Goa serves you with the best kind of life one can imagine.
But how do we manage to visit the best sites? How do we decide where to go and where not? How do we judge what’s the best time to soak in the real flavours of that particular place?
To help you make full use of the short stint of time you have in Goa, Moustache presents you with an ideal package that offers you a perfect blend of all the best places in North Goa. Spanning from gorgeous beaches to massive historical forts, this package helps you to stay stress-free and ooze in all the fun with complete freedom.
Also See: South Goa Tour
Places you will explore during the North Goa Tour: -
Fort Aguada: Amongst all the North Goa visiting places, Fort Aguada outstands all. If you have seen ‘Dil Chahta Hai’, then you know why I am saying this. Remember the famous scene where the three of the friends sit on a cliff, that iconic picture of theirs? That’s where Fort Aguada comes in. You will have the chance to get one of your own iconic pictures too! Apart from that, the landscape which you can see from that height beats them all. Are you ready to get a stunning panoramic view of the entire Goa?
Baga Beach: Topping the list of North Goa tourist places, Baga Beach is proudly called ‘The Hometown of Nightlife’. If North Goa is the heart of the entire Goa, Baga Beach is the heart of North Goa. Constantly thriving with crazy parties and marvellous water sports, Baga Beach is the first place any tourist visits during a North Goa trip.
Anjuna Beach: This beach is considered as the tourist’s paradise in Goa. Marking with a long coastline, it is a hub for both peacemakers and watersports. On the Eastern side, you have several water sports to enjoy, and on the West, you can go for a peaceful walk.
Vagator Beach: Cleanest of all, Vagator Beach is truly a delight to walk on. With an amazing lush green atmosphere in the back and pure brown-white sand beach in the front, this Beach offers you a tranquil time to yourself. Situated in the extreme North, it gives you time away from the buzzing beaches.
Also See: Scuba Diving in Goa Combo
Well, other than these amazing beaches you will have places such as Chauranginath Temple and St. Alex church (saligao) to visit in North Goa sightseeing too! Come, join us on an incredible North Goa city tour.
Looking for a place to stay In North Goa?
Moustache Goa Luxuria is a luxury resort minutes away from the beaches and the most popular pubs of north Goa. In a radius of fewer than 2 kilometers, you have amazing beachwear shacks, delicious places to eat, the most happening pubs and party spots, 2 drop-dead gorgeous beaches. To look for an authentic backpacker's experience, try Moustache Co-work Goa. Interact with travelers like yourself and enjoy the in-house bar!
North Goa Tour:
Start/End Point: Candolim / Calangute / Baga / Arpora
Start/End Time: 8:45 am to 4 pm
For further details regarding North Goa sightseeing packages, North Goa tour packages, top 10 tourist places in North Goa, North Goa holiday packages, Goa tourist places in North Goa, call us or write to us today!
Air: Take a flight to Goa airport (You have frequent direct and connecting flights from most of the metropolitan cities). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
Rail: Reserve a seat at one of the trains to Madgaon Railway station, Goa (You have very frequent trains available from most of the cities in India). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
Bus: Reserve a seat at one of the buses to the bus station, Goa (You have very frequent sleeper and non-sleeper buses available from Pune, Bombay, and Bangaluru). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
5. 2 pair of clothes and towels
1. Attraction points as stated in the itinerary
2. Pickup & Drop from the stated points.
3. Driver cum guide
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5