Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip
Tempo Traveller - INR 28000
Dual Rider - INR 33000
Solo Rider- INR 42500
Moustache Escapes is taking a group of daredevil travelers for an epic trip in the mountains with the 11D/10N Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip . On this adventure, we’d not only cross some of the world’s highest mountain motorable pass Khardung La but also ride the entire Leh to Manali distance. After all, who hasn’t dreamt about a Srinagar Manali Leh bike trip?
Also see: Leh Ladakh Budget Tour
First, we’d cover the Srinagar to Leh Ladakh distance. With the Srinagar tour package, we’ll explore serene Dal Lake here. The very next day we’ll set out on the Srinagar to Leh road trip for Kargil. Along the Srinagar to Leh distance of 420km, we’ll cross Drass, the second coldest inhabited place on earth after Siberia. Thereafter, we’ll leave Kargil to drive the rest of Srinagar to Ladakh distance. The famous Lamayuru Moonland and monastery, Fotu La, and Namik La would fall on the Srinagar to Ladakh road. The same day on Srinagar to Leh by road, we’ll also visit Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Pather Sahib.
Also see: Budget Kashmir tour
Once Srinagar to Ladakh journey is over, the bike ride starts with the Leh Ladakh tour package. Travel with one of the best Leh Ladakh tour packages to visit Khardungla, Diskit Monastery, Hunder sand dunes, Turtuk village, Pangong Lake, and Changla Top.
Also see: Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
On the seventh day, the final leg of Manali to Srinagar distance of 510km will take you to Suraj Tal and Sarchu. The Manali tour package starts here! We’ll cross the 9.02 km long Atal Tunnel to enter Manali. You can then set out to explore Manali on your own or check out our Manali tour packages for the best experience! Board the return bus to Delhi on the 10th evening or stay back in Moustache Manali for a workation, thus concluding the thrilling Srinagar Leh Manali tour package!
1. You will be greeted by our team on your arrival at Srinagar.
2. All stays included from Sonmarg to Manali in guest house/hotel/ camps on a sharing basis as mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Meals starting from day 1 dinner to day 10 breakfast (buffet) as mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Skilled Tour Marshal with a mechanic from day 2 to day 10 who has ample knowledge of the route.
5. Royal Enfield motorbike with fuel & standard size helmet for rider & pillion both from day 02 to day 10. (Depends on the variant).
6. A backup car to carry luggage, mechanic, first aid box & oxygen cylinder.
7. Inner line Permit for Nubra Valley & Pangong, all other taxes & tolls.
8. Spares parts change in Bike during the tour. – Front tube/ Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake Wire/Clutch and Disc brake pads/Engine oil/Clutch Plate. (Bike included package only).
9. Volvo bus transfer to Delhi.
10. Pickup and drop from airport to hotel in Srinagar.
1. The above tour charges do not include the GST charges (5%).
2. Any kind of travel or personal insurance is not included in the package.
3. Entry fees, camera fees, drone fees of any monument, museum, palace, or attraction points are not included in the package.
4. In case your tour remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", a medical emergency, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
5. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines/ local body guidelines or by weather disturbances related to travel/tour/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
6. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5