Riders In The Wild
It's just 1 Bike, 7 Days, & 1,400 KMs
After hosting the ‘first-ever’ jungle marathon in Central India, Moustache Escapes is back with another game-changing thrill adventure in the untamed regions of Madhya Pradesh. Join us to make your way, running into the uncharted territory of the Tigers. Sign up for an ULTIMATE Thrill Ride, marking roads through not one, not two, but Four National Tiger Reserves.
Introducing you to Riders In The Wild - World's first-ever bike run that takes you through lush tiger habitats, making a round trip around Madhya Pradesh. Meanwhile, this grand MP bike trip will make its rest stops through some major tourist spots like Khajuraho, Panarpani, and Bhopal. The action begins at Khajuraho, with an opening ceremony followed by the flag-off, before moving to Bandhavgarh National Park on the 21st of September.
Crowned with the maximum number of Bengal Tigers (526) nationwide, the following are the Tiger Reserves that you’ll be visiting on this bike trip in MP:
The founding place of World’s First White Tiger - Mohan, which was found as cub in 1951 by his royal highness Maharaja Martand Singh.
Tiger Population in the region (As per 2018 Tiger Census) - 63
Being the state's largest national park, it hosts Bengal tiger, Indian leopard, sloth bear, barasingha and dhole.
Tiger Population in the region (As per 2018 Tiger Census) - 80
Described in the famous biography of Akbar Ain-i-Akbari, this national park was the setting ground of Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book.
Tiger Population in the region (As per 2018 Tiger Census) - 43 (contiguous with Maharashtra)
Known for extremely rugged terrains, sandstone peaks, narrow gorges, ravines and dense forests it’s the home of state’s only hill station Pachmarhi and also the home of the highest point in central India - Dhoopgarh peak (4,430 ft)
Tiger Population in the region (As per 2018 Tiger Census) - 26
Hope all these fun facts gave you enough reasons to click the “BOOK Now” button. However, those who are still looking for some more, we have aligned each day with different recreational activities. Just to keep you pumped and entertained not just during the ride but also after the ride.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Riders In The Wild is open to all those who have bikes.
P.S: We have a LIMITED seat for Only 30 Bikers.
So, Riders! Better be quick grabbing this golden opportunity. And, in case you are wondering what’s in it for those Lucky 30, then take a quick read below:
With the constant companionship of our mechanical support team, the entire bike trip ends on the seventh day at Minto Hall, Bhopal. It is here, where the closing ceremony of our grand biker’s event will take place. Not to forget, all riders will be felicitated by the Officials of Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board (MPTB), marking the end of this exciting 7 Day journey through road, mud, tiger, and a lot of memories.
So, be the first to experience it!
Sign up for a Wild, Wild Bike Adventure in Madhya Pradesh. Sign up for Riders In The Wild. To discover more of such exciting experiences, check out our website Moustachescapes.com
Day 1: Opening Ceremony
Day 2: Bandhavgarh National Park to Amarkantak
Distance covered: 200 Kms
Day 3: Amarkantak to Kanha National Park
Distance covered: 170 Kms
Day 4: Kanha Tiger Reserve to Pench National Park
Distance covered: 220 Kms
Day 5: Pench National Park to Tamia
Distance covered: 150 Kms
Day 6: Tamia to Madai
Distance covered: 119 Kms
Day 7: Madai to Bhopal
Distance covered: 130 Kms
1. If cancellations are made 26 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5