Baga beach that is also famously known as the ‘Hometown of the Nightlife’ is one of the most happening beaches in the entire Goa. It is a beach that shares its coastline with several other beaches such as Candolim and Anjuna. Baga beach is the epicenter for all the hippies who wish to enjoy boastful music, adventurous watersports, and a lively evening.
Of all the other things, Baga beach is the best place to undertake the various watersports offered in Goa. With the most accessible location of the beach and the weather, the experience becomes extraordinary. Our package offers you a complete pack of the best water sports available at Baga Beach.
You get to enjoy a series of sports right from Parasailing boat ride to Bumper ride. Get a chance to witness the entire city from the sky and enjoy the waters through Jet ski ride. Isn’t it amazing? An all-in-one package.
Here’s a short description of all the Baga Beach Water Sports or Candolim Beach Water Sports included in the package: -
Parasailing in Goa is the most exciting thing to do. It fulfills your dream to fly over the waters and get to see an entire city from the sky. You are first tied to a parachute and then to the speed boat. As the boat speeds, you fly in the sky.
Jet ski is more like riding a bike but over the water. You sit on a bike along with a driver and rides across the sea. It is a super fun and enjoyable ride.
Banana ride is more of a surprise. There is a rubber boat in the figure of a banana on which you sit and ride. What happens and how it happens is a surprise for you to experience in Goa.
Speed boat is a must to do sports in Goa. Though fairly easy and comfortable, it is a ride full of surprises and fun.
Similar to all the other rides, this also happens over a doughnut boat that is tied to a speed boat. The ride offers you an amazing experience of bumping over the water.
(For further information regarding Baga beach water sports price, Baga beach water sports packages, water sports package at Baga beach, Baga beach parasailing price, and banana ride price in goa, please write to us or call us today!)
During the combo package, you will be doing 5 water sport activities:
Please note, you might find a lot of people on the beach doing the activities, therefore chances are that the activities might have a delay in between, but don’t worry, we will try to give the best we can.
Once you are through with all the activities, our package ends here. Moustache thanks you for choosing us and giving us this opportunity to serve you well.
Air: Book a flight to Goa airport and take a shared cab to the requested spot and report to our ground team.
Rail: Book a train to Madgaon railway station and take a shared cab or to the requested spot and report to our ground team.
Bus: Take any regular busses commuting from Pune and Bengaluru to Goa, plan your stay of the day. Next day report at the selected spot.
1. Comfortable sports shoes.
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication.
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks.
4. Action camera (at your own risk).
5. 2 pair of clothes and towel.
1. Water activities of 2-3 min each for the following:
(ii) Jet Ski
(iii) Bumper Ride
(iv) Banana Ride
(v) Speed Boat
2. New and high quality branded equipment.
3. Instructor fees.
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the start of the activity, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the activity, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any activity within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the activity, 100% of total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the activity by paying 25% of booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5