Snorkeling in Goa - Imagine yourself, laying bare on a white sand island, sipping a pint, watching the warming sun glowing your skin, and clear blue sea occasionally caressing your body, doesn’t it look like a Dicaprio movie scene? Well then, welcome to the Hawaii of India, the party capital of our grand country - The casino hub city, Goa.
A prized possession, a conquered city of India - Goa is a land of lavish greenery and traditional churches, thriving beaches and freakish people. It’s a country of its own within the country of India, with a breeze of freedom, adventure, leisure, and uncertainty. Nothing in Goa can ever be planned, and nothing unplanned can ever be boring in Goa.
It’s an ideal escape in the harsh winters of December, a perfect place to sunkiss and get tanned under the comfortably shining sun.
Making Goa trips in college was like eating a meal in the hostel every day. But have you ever been able to drive down to Goa in actual? If not, you should really start finding some time for yourself and make an instant plan for a trip to Goa. Goa rides of monstrous bullet bikes or comfortable scooties are something which you cannot match to anything anywhere in entire India.
Also See: Adventure Party Boat Ride In Goa
Snorkeling in Goa is one of the best water sports in Goa one can find to pursue the essence of peace, self-fulfillment, and adventure in a quiet little island of one’s own. If you are someone who dreads to dive deep in the ocean but intrigues to observe the vast magnificent underwater world, Goa snorkeling is an ultimate window to achieve your dreams. Amongst the best watersports in Goa, snorkeling stands out the most fun activity with absolutely no danger, no anxiety, and fear at all. It's a recreational activity which not only rejuvenates you but also makes you see wonders of this beautiful under water world.
Also See: Scuba Diving in Goa Combo
What is Snorkeling? Snorkelling in Goa is a water sports activity in which you swim over the surface of the water with a snorkel attached to your mouth to breath while keeping your face partially underwater. This helps the swimmer not to dive deep but by only staying on the surface, being able to observe glittering colourful corals and the world of fishes.
For further details regarding Monkey Island Goa, Grand Island trip Goa, Snorkeling in Goa price, Snorkelling in Goa, Monkey Island in goa, Goa Snorkelling, and best Snorkeling in Goa, please call us or write to us today!
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
5. 2 pair of clothes and towels
1. Jetty ride of 30-40 min to Grande island, Snorkeling
2. New and high quality branded equipment.
3. Instructor fees.
4. Packed Breakfast & Buffet Lunch(Veg & Non-Veg).
5. 2 pints of Beer with Soft drinks.
6. Pickup from Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Anjuna, Miramar(Panjim) and Arpora and, drop to end destination.
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the start of the activity, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the activity, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any activity within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the activity, 100% of the total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the activity by paying 25% of the booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case, your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5