Scuba Diving in Goa
Want to do something daring and exotic at the same time? Then sign up for the underwater trip, booking Moustache’s Grand Island Scuba Diving.
Aren’t you one of those who explored Manali after watching Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and now are in the pursuit to experience scuba diving after watching Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara? Well, if it is so, this isn’t bad at all!
Grand Island Goa Scuba Diving has become one of the most desirable water sports in entire India. The extraordinary experience and the chance to embark on the expedition to understand altogether a different world is very invigorating.
Goa, the beach capital of India, is the pride and soul of the party community. It is a thriving hub of parties, sails, activities, and grilling water sports. If you haven’t been to Goa, then you have missed the other face of India. How about riding a cute scooty or a thunder bike on the beachside roads of Goa and enjoy your heart out? It’s the best escape one can expect to run out of the city and spend some crazy time with pals.
Those who don’t know about Scuba diving, it’s primarily done to experience the allure of the unattainable undersea world. We simply cannot breathe underwater, which is one aspect of nature that mankind has yet to fully control. Which is why, humans opt for scuba diving that allows us to experience the underwater world. Even if only for a short time. You may inquire about Grand Island Goa scuba diving price later. For the time being, have a look at our package and what’s in it for you.
The Scuba Diving experience is one of its kind. Diving deep into the ink Blue Ocean and swimming along the exquisite varieties of fishes offers you the chance to become one of them. What makes it so special is the splendid Goa environment. Well, scuba diving is offered in several artificial locations such as in Bangalore, but what Goa offers, none can offer.
To understand the lives and lifestyle of the marine world is an alluring experience. It is next to impossible to express the feelings which you feel when you dive and forget about everything. Then it’s only you and the fishes.
What makes the entire journey exponentially different than any other is the special scuba diving in the Grande Island, Goa. As Moustache’s Scuba diving Grand Island Goa is perfectly safe for non-swimmers is perfectly fine and safe. The quiet location of the Grand Island provides you a perfect spot to get comfortable and enjoy to the fullest.
The scuba experience is one that can change people. A day full of fun-filled activities is waiting for you. Come along on this fun ride! From fun-filled jetty boat rides (30 - 40 mins) towards the Islands to thrilling jetty rides, we've got it all. Have you ever participated in the dolphin spotting activity? We'd love to take you on a tour to show you these friendly beings. Hungry? We've got some packed snacks along for you to enjoy and satisfy your hunger. Next, we move on to the most awaited activity of the day, which is scuba diving. If you've never done it before, don't be afraid, we got you. Our Grande Island Scuba diving package, comes with an instructional session. They’ll precede the scuba diving activity, informing you of all the rules to follow.
Pick / Drop Point: Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Anjuna, Miramar (Panjim) and Arpora
Start / End Time: 8 am to 2 pm
Meal Included: Packed Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Soft Drinks
Air: Take a flight to Goa airport (You have frequent direct and connecting flights from most of the metropolitan cities). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
Rail: Reserve a seat at one of the trains to Madgaon Railway station, Goa (You have very frequent trains available from most of the cities in India). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
Bus: Reserve a seat at one of the buses to the bus station, Goa (You have very frequent sleeper and non-sleeper buses available from Pune, Bombay, and Bangaluru). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
5. 2 pair of clothes and towels
2. New and high quality branded equipment.
3. Instructor fees.
4. Packed Breakfast & Buffet Lunch (Veg & Non-Veg).
5. Soft drinks.
6. Pickup from Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Anjuna, Miramar (Panjim) and Arpora and, drop to end destination.
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
2. If cancellations are made between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 25% of the total package amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
3. If cancellations and rescheduling are made within 7 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. Guest can reschedule the tour/trek/activity between 8-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity (Depending on the availability), after this period no rescheduling can be done and no amount can be refunded.
5. Rescheduling of the tour/trek/activity is applicable only once, after that if you want to cancel or reschedule the trek/tour/activity again, it will not be possible and no refund will be processed.
6. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 26 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
7. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
8. In case if your tour/trek/activity gets cancelled because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes between 0-7 days from your date of travel, you will be eligible to reschedule the date of your trek/tour/activity or you can get a credit note of the amount paid, however no cash refund will be possible in this case.
9. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
10. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5