Scuba Diving And Water Sports Combo In Goa : If there is a place in India where even in harsh winters you can sun kiss your skin and enchant your soul with a cool breeze caressing your face, Goa is the only desire you can dream of. Far from the conventional idea of an Indian town, Goa is Las vegas of the United States, Ibiza of Spain, Prague of Czech, and iconic Amsterdam of the Netherlands. The only place where you can celebrate Independence day for as many days as you want!
India’s proud party capital of India, Goa is what none other cities of India could ever be - a city whose spirit speaks - ‘work to live, not, live to work’. It’s a secret vault, stuffed with brooks as calm as a cucumber, lanky beaches thriving with life, and culture brimming with heritage and diversity. It’s like a cool breeze on a rainy evening which uplifts you above your sheer trivialities, your unnecessary boredom, and your utter desires.
Also See: Resort in Goa
If you haven’t been to Goa or haven’t had a chance to slurp the fun out of it, then my friend, you are losing something very important in your life. That is why Moustache presents you the chance to escape from your slumber and get grooving with flavors of ever-adventurous water sports.
We bring you a complete package weaving all the fun water sports together in a single place. You no more have to run behind the agents, get confused to find the perfect spot, negotiate the price, or fear to get botched, we already have everything sorted out for you!
Tailoring the package with the best water activities present and not compromising with the quality, our package boasts to comprise shocking Scuba Diving, splashy Speed Boat ride, gnarled Jet Ski, sky-high Parasailing, bumpy Bumper ride, and surprising Banana ride. Please note, we have Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Anjuna, Miramar(Panjim) and Arpora as our pickup points. Please report at one of them to get picked and to get transferred to our Moustache hostel.
Here’s a short brief of all the activities: -
Scuba Diving in Goa: The shocking scuba diving happens in the crystal clear waters of the grand island, Goa. In the activity, you are first equipped with underwater breathing and safety apparatus and then later are made to dive deep in the ocean to give you a chance to witness the astonishing underwater world of sea creatures. Don't worry, we have got some of the most experienced divers on board to guide you and ensure your perfect safety. Please be informed, we do not have scuba diving in Goa’s Baga beach.
Parasailing in Goa: Parasailing is one of the craziest and most sought-after water sports in Goa. The feature which makes it dramatically unique is the chance to fly in the sky that to in the middle of a massive navy blue ocean. You will first be taken in the deep waters over a speed boat and then will be tied to a rope. With the sudden gush, you will be gradually lifted in the air from where you can have a clear birds-eye view of the entire Goa. You safely will be properly ensured through well-trained parasailors and divers. Wouldn’t it be exciting to fly in the sky in the middle of the massive ocean?
Jet Ski ride in Goa: Jet ski is another nasty and thrilling experience of riding a bike, this time not on the roads but on the freaking water! You will ride a high-speed jet ski along with a trained rider and go around the ocean. The catch of the ride is the chance to ride a jumping bike in the ocean.
Bumper ride in Goa: Bumper ride, Goa is of a kind sport where you will lie down or sit over a rubber made bumper seat which will be attached to a high-speed boat with a rope. The best thing about this ride is the thrilling experience of floating on the surface of the water with super high motion. One cannot explain the fun involved in it, but we can assure you that you will have one hell of a water ride.
Banana (boat) Ride in Goa: One of the best water sports in Goa, the banana ride is a surprise which we cannot unveil to you. All we can tell you is that it happens on a banana-shaped rubber tube on which you sit and have merry go round. We wish you all the best and hope you have the utmost fun.
Speed Boat ride in Goa: It is one of the most common sport, yet the most fun of all. Goa’s speed boat ride unlike others is amazingly speedy and thrilling. Through the entire ride, you won’t have even a single second to think anything else than suddenly flying across the ocean. Worry not, we have experienced guides and drivers who will accompany you on this adventure and make sure you have super thill.
For this Christmas and New Year celebrations, join us in goa and finish the year with a blast!
Grand Island Goa Water Sport:
Pick/Drop Point: Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Anjuna, Miramar(Panjim) and Arpora
Start/End Time: 9 am to 5 pm
Destination Covered: Grande, Baga, Calangute
Meal Included: Packed Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Soft Drinks
Air: Book a flight to Goa airport and take a shared cab to the requested spot and report to our ground team.
Rail: Book a train to Madgaon railway station and take a shared cab or to the requested spot and report to our ground team.
Bus: Take any regular busses commuting from Pune and Bengaluru to Goa, plan your stay of the day. Next day report at the advised pickup spot.
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
5. 2 pair of clothes and towel.
1. Jetty ride of 30-40 min to Grande island, Scuba Diving of 15-20 min
2. Water activities of 2-5 min each for the following-
(ii) Jet Ski
(iii) Bumper Ride
(iv) Banana Ride
(v) Speed Boat
3. New and high quality branded eqiupments.
4. Instructor fees.
5. Packed Breakfast & Buffet Lunch(Veg & Non-Veg)
6. 2 pint of Beer with Soft drinks
7. Pickup from Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Anjuna, Miramar(Panjim) and Arpora and, drop to end destination.
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made 25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, no cancellation fee will be charged.
2. If cancellations are made between 4-25 days prior to the start date of your trek/tour/activity, EITHER 75% of the total booking amount will be returned to the guest (25% of the total booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee) OR whole advance amount can be adjusted against any trek within next 12 months.
3. If cancellations are made within 4 days from the start date of your trek/tour/activity, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
4. If you book the tour/trek/activity by making a partial payment of the total booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 30 days from the date of travel. In this case, your booking will get canceled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your tour/trek/activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency, government policy changes, local strikes, or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get a refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain underutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5