Paragliding is one of the recreational and at the same time adventurous activities. The Paragliding in Manali is like a dream come true activity as you will be flying over the valley with a head to head view of the snow-capped Himalayas.
The activity commences at the Solang valley, which is again a hub to many adventures and sports activity, one can opt for many snow-based activities or you just simply opt for the Paragliding. The activity starts with a gondola ride from the Solang valley to the take off point, which will again be very fascinating as you go upwards in the mountains with the Solang Valley down below, after a 10 - 15 min briefing about the flight by the pilot you run to take a powerful jump from the cliff and fly over the valley with the Beas river flowing around.
Also See: Paragliding in Bir Billing
This 15 min will be very exciting as well as very thrilling, the pilot will ask you to try some of the activities during the flight which has its own presence and in total will come out as a perfect activity. It is a must-do activity if you are in or coming to the beautiful hill station of Manali.
Also if you are arriving in a group, then the transportation can be arranged at an additional cost. The information about such in the bookings should be informed 24 hours prior to the start date.
Transport -You can take a shared cab to reach the Solang Valley from Manali main market.
We can also arrange private vehicle to reach Solang Valley at an additional cost.
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
3. Action camera (optional)
1. Flying of 15 min.
2. Transportation from Bir bus stand or nearby to the take-off point.
3. New and high quality branded equipment.
4. Pilot fees.
5. Heli rescue and medical rescue in case of emergency.
6. Full video recording of the flight and photographs (on additional charges).
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
4. Any meals or beverages are not included in the package.
1. If cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the start of the activity, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the activity, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any activity within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the activity, 100% of total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the activity by paying 25% of booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of ""force majeure"", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5