Scuba Diving Malvan - Water Sports Malvan : A prized possession, the vanquished city of India - Goa is a land of startling greenery and antique churches, quirky beaches and lively people. It’s a country sustained by itself within the country of India, with an air of liberty, thrill, leisure, and uncertainty. Nothing in Goa can ever be planned, and nothing unplanned can stay unplanned in Goa.
Goa is one of those cities which captivates you for life and etches its memories deep in your heart. The breezy scooty drive on the roads, skin tanning on the sunkissed beaches, and the mad parties at night are a few of the things which make Goa the best place to plan your holidays.
Malvan Beach Goa is one of the most famous beaches for water sports. Offering you a whole range of activities spanning from scuba diving to jet skiing, this beach is just the perfect place to escape the crowded beaches and enjoy the activities thoroughly. Malvan Goa beach is an absolutely silent beach with people relaxing and chilling by the banks of it.
Here’s a short description of all the activities this package offers you: -
Scuba Diving in Goa: Scuba in Goa is one of the most sought after water sports activity. Aren’t you one of those who got influenced by the charming movie - Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara? Well, we can’t promise you exactly the same experience but definitely an amazing experience. If you are coming to Goa, we wouldn’t advise you to go back without doing the best scuba diving in Goa.
Parasailing in Goa: Parasailing is a spectacular water sport where you fly in the air but in the middle of the icy blue ocean. Imagine yourself flying in the air, watching the entire Goa, and celebrating life. You will often see people flying in the air all over North Goa. How about joining the group and flying across the ocean?
Jet Ski in Goa: Jet ski is like riding a bike in the waters. Speeding through the stunning landscape and enchanting ocean, this ride though seems like a bike ride but is much more supersonic. It is one of the best water sports activities in Goa.
Banana Ride in Goa: Goa water sports are famous around the entire country for them being extremely fun and thrilling. Amongst all the water games in Goa, the Banana ride is a kind of a surprise for all. It is one hell of a ride over a banana-shaped rubber boat that sails over the water with twists and turns. The rest of it is a surprise which we wouldn’t want to tell you until you experience it in person.
Bumper ride in Goa: The bumper ride is yet another thrilling activity on the waters. You and your pals sit on a rubber flatboat which is then tied up to a speed boat. Why this activity has been named bumper ride is what you have to understand and experience there. But we assure you that this is going to be a spectacular ride.
Speed Boat: After all the water sports, a speed boat ride is a sweet end to the entire afternoon. In the activity, you will experience what is like riding speed over the waters.
It is a complete package with all the best water activities in one place. Meet us at Goa Malvan and have a stunning afternoon.
Malvan Beach Goa Water Sport
Pick/Drop Point: Calangute, baga, candolim, anjuna ,arpora, porvorim
Start/End Time: 7 am to 6 pm
Meal Included: Buffet Lunch, Soft Drinks
For further enquiries regarding Malvan to Goa distance, Malvan near Goa, Goa to Malvan bus, Goa to Malvan taxi fare, Goa to Malvan train, call us or write to us today!
Air: Take a flight to Goa airport (You have frequent direct and connecting flights from most of the metropolitan cities). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
Rail: Reserve a seat at one of the trains to Madgaon Railway station, Goa (You have very frequent trains available from most of the cities in India). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
Bus: Reserve a seat at one of the buses to the bus station, Goa (You have very frequent sleeper and non-sleeper buses available from Pune, Bombay, and Bangaluru). You can either book your accommodation with us at Moustache Goa or where ever you wish to. After freshening up, report at one of the requested spot.
1. Comfortable sports shoes
2. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
3. Hand Sanitizer & extra face masks
4. Action camera (at your own risk)
5. 2 pair of clothes and towel
1. Scuba Diving of 15-20 min
2. Water activities of 2-5 min each for the following-
(ii) Jet Ski
(iii) Bumper Ride
(iv) Banana Ride
(v) Speed Boat
3. New and high quality branded eqiupments.
4. Instructor fees.
5. Buffet Lunch(Veg & Non-Veg)
6. Soft drinks
7. Pickup from Calangute, baga, candolim, anjuna ,arpora, porvorim and, drop to end destination.
1. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
2. Any additional cost incurred due to changes in Government Guidelines related to travel/trek/COVID-19 will be borne by the Guest.
3. Anything which is not included in Inclusion.
1. If cancellations are made within 48 hours prior to the start of the activity, 100% advance will be charged as cancellation fee.
2. If cancellations are made between 2-7 days prior to the start of the activity, either 75% of paid amount will be returned to the guest or whole advance amount can be adjusted against any activity within next 6 months.
3. If cancellations are made prior to 7 days from the start of the activity, 100% of total advance will be refunded.
4. If you book the activity by paying 25% of booking amount and fail to make the 100% payment before 25 days from date of travel. In this case your booking will get cancelled automatically and can only be reconfirmed once you make the full payment, depending on the availability of slots.
5. In case if your activity remains incomplete or uninitiated because of "force majeure", medical emergency or by personal choice after you arrive at the starting point, you will not be able to get refund, reschedule or replace any services that remain unutilized by you.
6. Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
7. The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.
Average Rating 4.5